United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2014, 08:57 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
If a number of signings aren't made he needs to be £#%&!ed off.
His almost complete inability to get the players required is as damaging as hiring that £#%&!ing @#%&! Moyes.

The description of what happened with Vermaelen is being repeated with Vidal. Terms sorted with his agent before the World Cup, player agreed to them days after elimination. Since then, Ed & co have just £#%&!ed around.

The club's a joke atm.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
His almost complete inability to get the players required is as damaging as hiring that £#%&!ing @#%&! Moyes.

The description of what happened with Vermaelen is being repeated with Vidal. Terms sorted with his agent before the World Cup, player agreed to them days after elimination. Since then, Ed & co have just £#%&!ed around.

The club's a joke atm.
What gets me is anyone else in any line of work would get the bullet.

Two years now and he is obviously not up to the job.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

The club's a joke atm.
Doing what though? I'm world class at work dodging and fannying about but for the life of me I can't understand why he dithers so much. Unless of course there is an ulterior motive

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:08 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
What gets me is anyone else in any line of work would get the bullet.

Two years now and he is obviously not up to the job.
It's the sort of incompetence you'd expect from Government procurement, not the self styled "world's biggest football club"

If you're trying to buy the best player at a club like Juventus, you don't jerk them around for weeks on end. I don't know how the board can let this go on.

Woodward wants £#%&!ing off back to Mayfair and someone who knows how to buy a £#%&!ing player brought in.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's the sort of incompetence you'd expect from Government procurement, not the self styled "world's biggest football club"

If you're trying to buy the best player at a club like Juventus, you don't jerk them around for weeks on end. I don't know how the board can let this go on.

Woodward wants £#%&!ing off back to Mayfair and someone who knows how to buy a £#%&!ing player brought in.
Spot on.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Doing what though? I'm world class at work dodging and fannying about but for the life of me I can't understand why he dithers so much. Unless of course there is an ulterior motive
Trying to be cleaver by low balling etc. £#%&!ing over the next man may be a badge of honour for the average investment banker, but it doesn't quite work like that in football.

Look at the @#%&!tery with Everton last summer for Baines & Fellaini ffs. Ended up paying more than was ever necessary at the last minute because he thought he could be a smart @#%&! and £#%&! Everton over. I imagine something similar will happen with Vidal.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Wez

Quote:
Trying to be cleaver by low balling etc. £#%&!ing over the next man may be a badge of honour for the average investment banker, but it doesn't quite work like that in football.

Look at the @#%&!tery with Everton last summer for Baines & Fellaini ffs. Ended up paying more than was ever necessary at the last minute because he thought he could be a smart @#%&! and £#%&! Everton over. I imagine something similar will happen with Vidal.
He didnt go for Fellaini when his buyout clause was active because that would mean paying the transfer fee all in one go

He waited for it to expire so the Glazers can pay the fee on the drip

Typical of our kind business nowadays.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:18 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:

is made up of about 12 glazer gimps... they don;t give a £#%&! about marquee signings, they want to spend as little as possible of the profits the club makes.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Jez Quigley

It's simple.

Woowar is applying the same business model as when negotiating with Mister Potato.

He is out of his depth here so badly, it hurts.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Kent Brockman

This is what happens when non-football people run the club. Short-term penny pinching while our rivals pull away from us.

How someone like LVG will see out his tenure under such constraints is difficult to imagine.

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:

Nailed it. Woody is either a total belm or the Glazers won't stump up.
I think we deserve to be told

Unread 18-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Aman27deep

Two weeks from today the window will be shut. We need 4 players in minimum. Woody do what you're paid for ffs.

Unread 18-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
That is pathetic.

As stated by Bunks and I, Vidal isn't here purely down to Woodward's £#%&!wittery. In fact, Delaney clearly knows a great deal more than he's letting on. But as many have suspected, it's that £#%&!ing %@#$&! Woodward who is £#%&!ing up yet another summer. Useless @#%&!.
Sounds like the On crew are getting their excuses in early...

Unread 19-08-2014, 12:18 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Two weeks from today the window will be shut. We need 4 players in minimum. Woody do what you're paid for ffs.
He is doing exactly what he is paid for, it's just that we suffer under the delusion that the football is priority numero uno, when it ain't.

Unread 19-08-2014, 12:21 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
He is doing exactly what he is paid for, it's just that we suffer under the delusion that the football is priority numero uno, when it ain't.

Unread 19-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
100% correctamundo

Unread 19-08-2014, 01:48 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah they had a right nightmare last season Chelsea. What a bunch of idiots.
They had a less bad season than us, yeah. They should have pissed the title last time round and Mourinho knows it.

Unread 19-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They had a less bad season than us, yeah. They should have pissed the title last time round and Mourinho knows it.
Look, when you're on top and all your house in order - you can sneer at everyone else and talk shit.

When you finished 7th after the most feeble title defence in recent history and your whole club is on it's arse then you really have no place telling anyone how shit their season was.

Unread 19-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
as it is, what?

who's on my back? what on earth are you talking about?

the circular bullshit arguments of the £#%&!wits on here should have moved on in the summer is all

everything I've ever posted stands in the context in which it was posted. hth everyone.
You're an utter laughing stock. Hth.

Unread 19-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You're an utter laughing stock. Hth.
on the flip side, this forum is inhabited by the likes of you - and you're one of the lesser #@&%!s

it's all relative, #@&%!.
Closed Thread