United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: should moyes be sacked instantly yesterdsy?
moyes out 134 90.54%
I am certifiable, but no 14 9.46%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2014, 09:46 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He's very lucky that there isn't a game at Old Trafford this weekend (regardless of the opponent) - 0-0 at half time or trailing 0-1 and there would probably be some genuine unrest for the first time.
if any of our bottling shit@#%&!s could take a penalty, he'd be gone by sunday night.

Unread 26-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Mr Castro

West Brom 3-1 Newcastle : Chris Hughton sacked a day later
Wolves 1-5 West Brom : Mick McCarthy sacked a day later
West Brom, 1-0 Chelsea : AVB sacked a day later
West Brom 1-0 Chelsea : Di Matteo sacked the Friday after (yes I'm aware they lost to Juventus before the sacking, but still)

Our next game, West Brom

Unread 26-02-2014, 09:56 PM
jem

Unread 26-02-2014, 09:57 PM
The Return of JC

The players need to stand up argument never washes.

The responsibility is with the manager to motivate them and get them playing cohesively. This wasn't a bad day at the office. This becoming the norm. The standard of performance, conviction and confidence of the team and the bizarre looks on their faces point to a manager who isn't getting his message across or doesn't have one.

Every team is judged on their results and the buck stops with the boss. Always. Pepe Mels job is under threat at wba after sic £#%&!ing matches because they're on the brink of an unacceptable standard.

Moyes seems immune to criticism at worst and at best is getting off very lightly. The team has never looked worse in 20 years and the alarming part is, we're getting worse! It's not like he has a plan and it's slowly coming together. He's negative, unimaginative and utterly deluded (didn't see last night coming. ...thinks one win in four is 'good form'...). He's a decent manager and a good guy, but at this level he is an insipid loser. It will not get better and even if it did, I don't want it to with his hideous style of play and attitude towards the game.

The squad has holes in it and has done for years, but the variable from a team that wins despite its deficiencies is Moyes.

He simply has to go.

Unread 26-02-2014, 10:00 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
62 per cent

are they all trying to out topRed each other over there or summat ffs
Saw on Twitter or somewhere that there's about another 20% on there that are giving him until the end of the season

Unread 26-02-2014, 10:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
West Brom 3-1 Newcastle : Chris Hughton sacked a day later
Wolves 1-5 West Brom : Mick McCarthy sacked a day later
West Brom, 1-0 Chelsea : AVB sacked a day later
West Brom 1-0 Chelsea : Di Matteo sacked the Friday after (yes I'm aware they lost to Juventus before the sacking, but still)

Our next game, West Brom

Unread 26-02-2014, 11:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Only 62%
90% on here and red ish

What's the red cafe verdict?
Thought that all the top reds on there were still right behind "THE CHOSEN ONE"??

Unread 26-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Drexl

Well, at the very, very least Moyes has indirectly made Brendan Rodgers look like a @#%&!.

You CAN live more than a second without hope

Unread 26-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Mr Kaboom

'The Glazers have backed David Moyes to rebuild ageing United'

It's down to the nerve centre folks

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted?CMP=twt_gu

Unread 26-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Larssonisghod7

if he does improve and make things better, the maximum i think that this utter nincomPop is capable of is 4th place maybe in 2 seasons time and maybe a FA cup run which we'll lose to hull in a valiant effort in the 2016 semis

Unread 27-02-2014, 12:00 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
'The Glazers have backed David Moyes to rebuild ageing United'

It's down to the nerve centre folks

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ted?CMP=twt_gu
that might be the most depressing thing I have ever read after "moyes becomes manager of united - wtf?".

Unread 27-02-2014, 12:02 AM
jem

the coup of getting mata and not knowing what the £#%&! to do with him.

Unread 27-02-2014, 12:08 AM
jaybrightonboy

Who are you 14 people who think moyes is the right man for the job ?
I'll accept that some1 could of just woke from a coma.
and I'll accept that some people are death and blind and may be being wound up by mates about results and playing style etc.
but seriously, the rest of you , what is actually ong with you.
moyes cant be sacked soon enough surly every1 can se that
cant you

Unread 27-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Westy 80

LIVE From the NEW CARRINGTON SCOUTING NEWSCENTRE :

1 - Lionel Messi

2 - Cristiano Ronaldo

3 - Toni Kroos

Cuts to David Moyes and Steve Round....

David - Well we tried for number 2 last year, can't see how we're gonna get number 1 in our scouting targets.

Steve - Your the boss David.

David - Yes, I am. Let's go for that number 3 guy. Who does he play for again?

Steve - Your the boss David.

Jimmy - Anyone for a cuppa?

Phil - NNer nnerr ner ner nnnerr. wiv oll got 1 fanks JIM.

David - Right, let's go. Book those flights to Florence, i need to see this Krus in action. German playmaking midfielder the report says? Full of them in Serie A in the 90's.

Steve/Jimmy/Phil - You're the boss.

Unread 27-02-2014, 05:18 AM
believe

Your the man, Westy
Closed Thread