United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Liu Jian

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

Top performance so far. Just hope we can keep it up second-half .

History

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

Now lets do out usual shit ourselves throw away game thing.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Ha. Pat Lampard got in the way

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Ben

think i just did a poo

good performance though.
keep it up reds!

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:33 PM
wee man

Bit like the first half of the game a few weeks ago that. Here's hoping the second half isn't the same either.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:34 PM
SNAFU

shit i was hoping for this to be wrapped up by the first half

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:34 PM
MUFC One Love

Very similar to the league game, however in the league game Chelsea came out with £#%&! all to lose and went for it with the ref in a blue shirt, away goals makes it a different situation tonight.

United can get more goals here, Nani on 2nd half will be a big sub.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:35 PM
The Mull

I am absolutely gutted.................9 bokuls of apple juice is not going to be

enough. I am sweating like a cornered virgin

Sparky***

I do wish park would stop over running the ball though.

taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That would have summed up all our previous trips to the bridge. Been the better team by a mile and they score a jammy one off the post.
yep - almost expected it

another one early in the second would do very nicely. otherwise i can see the @#%&!s turning it round

Pop

Going to be a squeaky 45 minutes to come. Think I'd better empty my underwear now.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:37 PM
History

Rooney and Carrick have been truly outstanding first half.

andyroo

Easily the best we've played this year. Great tempo.

Please, more.

borsuk

look at that midfield dominating away at chelsea

seriously, valencia has made such a difference, gives an option for the pass, almost never loses possession, pins back the full back.

rio, rooney and especially carrick have been superb. brilliant to see carrick in this kind of form again.

superb tactics from fergie, evra is getting exposed against bosingwa but it looks like park has been told to stay up the pitch and we've broken down our left several times and made a few really good chances, including the goal.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:38 PM
magic_cantona

Typical Chelsea - game not going their way = cheating.

Disgusting @#%&!s.We really should be putting these to bed, we're so much better.Be gutted if we dont win this.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Painful to watch games like this.
We're playing very well...but you just £#%&!ing KNOW they're gonna get something, either through brute force or a set piece (probably Pen)

Rooney's been £#%&!ing magnificent. Great player.
Carrick's played well & it's great to have Rio back too.

We need to get Valencia on the ball as much as possible. Get him running at Cole.

We just need a touch more cutting edge to our play
Come on lads ffs....

Cream

My sister, 42, no link, just called Adrian Chiles a fat 'bomba clat'?

taff

the chelsea end was already bouncing as evra cleared it

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:40 PM
The Return of JC

Already we're seeing the benefit of a UEFA ref. Chelsea just aren't getting away with niggly fouls they usually do. Some top performances here. Rio is so so good, Rooney is buzzing and Carrick has been superb. . . . BUT we must not sit back and do what we did in the game last month. We've got into positions like this before and blown it. More of the same and be wary of getting dispossessed in our own half. We've diced with death on that one a little.

Unread 06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Please don't £#%&! it up like the league game lads, none of that cagey sit back and defend the lead %@#$&!s. We can kill this tie off tonight if we keep this up