United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2013, 08:59 PM
92ToBury

From Suarez/Evra verdict day:

Can you imagine the shitstorm if we regularly referred to them as Hillsborough @#%&!s?

Unread 17-01-2013, 07:31 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I hope the MEC finds him and "surgically" removes it with a chain saw.

Unread 17-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Pop

Quote:
Police said they had not received any complaints.
A @#%&! I know, but seriously?

"Hello, I want to report a man who has an offensive tattoo on his arse if I may"

Unread 17-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
A @#%&! I know, but seriously?

"Hello, I want to report a man who has an offensive tattoo on his arse if I may"
If it were the other way around you can guarantee they would have

We > Them

Edit: my phone keeps judging posts for some reason, the thumb down had nothing to do with me

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Pop

RAWK...

- Tasteless in my opinion.

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Switching Off

Justice for Montse

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Just had a quick perusal of RAWK, not much outrageousness today

They are all gutted that Chelsea drew though

And they have all changed their tune now, Rafa hasn't gone there to win the league and annoy Fergie, he is secretly 'agent Rafa' gone there to destroy Chelsea

It's nit wonder the fat @#%&! can do no wrong in their eyes when they invent a new role for him after each new £#%&!-up is it!

Oh and all that Chelsea need to make them the best team in Europe is Lucas

Unread 17-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Mr_Ed

They're not going to know about the Sun article as they don't read it... I suppose

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:01 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Just had a quick perusal of RAWK, not much outrageousness today

They are all gutted that Chelsea drew though

And they have all changed their tune now, Rafa hasn't gone there to win the league and annoy Fergie, he is secretly 'agent Rafa' gone there to destroy Chelsea

It's nit wonder the fat @#%&! can do no wrong in their eyes when they invent a new role for him after each new £#%&!-up is it!

Oh and all that Chelsea need to make them the best team in Europe is Lucas
They're not best pleased with this

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:06 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver

I take it the Stoke post-match thread in which they all claim it was an obvious pen, injustice, conspiracy etc and seethe at Pulis's comments has mysteriously vanished?

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:13 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I take it the Stoke post-match thread in which they all claim it was an obvious pen, injustice, conspiracy etc and seethe at Pulis's comments has mysteriously vanished?
He didn't really say that though, they have consulted their Uruguayan wives/friends/relatives and it's just been mistranslated by the press.

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:14 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Were they not all too busy claiming that when Huth stepped on his chest it was an assault that would require at least a 12 month custodial?

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Munich tattoo, swept under the carpet. Sun berating Suarez HOW DARE THEY, HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

Poofs

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:31 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Munich tattoo, swept under the carpet. Sun berating Suarez HOW DARE THEY, HOW DARE THEY!!!!!

Poofs
Mirror but yes. Not that their mods would allow it any other way.

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:35 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

This one is a peach

Quote:
I just read it, but didn't think it was that bad. In Rory's defense, Suarez actually isn't the best speaker in the world. As a uruguayan, I sometimes find it hard myself to understand what he wants to say. It's impossible to translate it literally because it would make little sense. He's interviews always need some sort of readaptation. I must say that he comes out quite well in the interviews in LFC.com

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Aman27deep

Eric Cartman voice : "RAWK is so awesome, you guys."

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:40 AM
andyroo

Quote:
This one is a peach

In other words he's just thick.

No shame in that, so are loads of football players. Just don't deify him for it.

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:40 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Poofs
Also reply to the Mirror back page.

Quote:
Is it just me that thinks that if he sued the £#%&! out of these clowns these sort of things would stop?
Quote:
Let me make my point:

I'm South-American, so of course I defended Suarez throughout the whole Evra thing (due to the fact I also recognize that "negrito" really is inoffensive and everyone says it all the time everywhere). I've also defended him due to the fact that, yes, he is unfairly persecuted by the media, and the hypocrisy of it all really angers me (when there are other players that dive, other players that handballed, etc.)

However, in this case, this is just silly from Luis. He needs a PR school-class or any kind of advice on "diplomacy", because he's just a headline maker at this rate. It really wasn't needed that he said that, it really, really wasn't. There's things you can avoid, and if it was hard to get a penalty before, now it will be harder (you can count it'll come back to bite us on our arse at a decisive match).

Unread 17-01-2013, 10:47 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Eric Cartman voice : "RAWK is so awesome, you guys."
Love big amaners.
Closed Thread