United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2022, 01:45 PM
Danoli

He is better than he has has shown us this season. I am not saying he is a world beater or anything like that but he is better.

But all confidence has deserted him. He’s become timid, unsure of himself and indecisive because of this

I have no doubt he dreads match days now.

It can’t be long before he is dropped.

Unread 13-02-2022, 02:29 PM
dunk

I’d say he’s lucky/unlucky that Lindelof’s house got broken into and he was then ill tbh.

United fans should be finding those robbers and stomping them tbh.

Unread 13-02-2022, 02:36 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d say he’s lucky/unlucky that Lindelof’s house got broken into and he was then ill tbh.

United fans should be finding those robbers and stomping them tbh.

Yep, I think Ralf had his number back then. Been forced to play the clown. No manager can watch slab's performances and not think he needs replacing.

Unread 13-02-2022, 03:51 PM
RooneyLegend

The guy shouldn't be at the club let alone be the club's captain. Anyone with a decent understanding of the game could've told you that signing him was a mistake waiting to happen given his lack of pace and mobility. For big clubs that's important as we're likely to dominate the ball most games and our defenders have to defend higher up the pitch because of that. Needless to say the idiots who run the club didnt know about all that and we wasted even more money.

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:23 PM
dunk

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:41 PM
Joe Biden

Maguire is a beta.

Ronaldo is alpha.

It was inevitable.

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:44 PM
dunk

Maguire is done at this club if this is true imo. He’s not coming back from this.

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:47 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Maguire is done at this club if this is true imo. He’s not coming back from this.
If it’s true.

It’ll be absolute %@#$&!s like everything else

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
If it’s true.

It’ll be absolute %@#$&!s like everything else
Can’t rule it out tbh. The club is leaking like a sieve.

Unread 17-02-2022, 08:52 PM
AK14

Exclamation

For the greater good…

What a leader big hazza is.

This will never be forgotten and when we’re back on top in the very near future people will remember the unselfishness of a true great of the game

God speed Capt. Mags

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:08 PM
Vedder

One of the worst signings in football history.

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Maguire is a beta.

Ronaldo is alpha.

It was inevitable.
Epsilon more like.

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:12 PM
NedKelly

Would pay good money to see him mauled by a grizzly

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Ha ha ha ha ha ha should have it over in the centre circle then Ronaldo hands him his P45..

.....and it's live.

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:45 PM
Selhurst Samurai

If true (and it’s a big if), that’s one of the most tragic United related things I’ve heard all week.

Is he also going to let Ronaldo have a few free goes on his girlfriend while Ronnie’s missus is pregnant?

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
If true (and it’s a big if), that’s one of the most tragic United related things I’ve heard all week.

Is he also going to let Ronaldo have a few free goes on his girlfriend while Ronnie’s missus is pregnant?
It’s only fair..

Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai

Wouldn't you anyway ?

andyroo

Ronnie is the dressing room rat, pass it on

Unread 17-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Sparky***

Yeah, maguire being captain, that's the biggest issue facing this squad

Take the armband off him, give it to ronaldo and all problems will clear up instantly.

No midfield, no manager, forwards who can't score, dogshit full backs....

but yeah..who's captain.

Unread 17-02-2022, 10:42 PM
puressence

Give the band to a player who will £#%&! off if top 4 doesn’t happen. Oh £#%&! off
Closed Thread