Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-01-2024, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

Unread 21-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Dacter

That is brutal

Unread 21-01-2024, 08:49 PM
AK14

He’s hidden the blokes comment the cowardly rat.

Unread 21-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He’s hidden the blokes comment the cowardly rat.
Hidden it? I've just read it up there ∆

Unread 22-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Hans Rimmer

Surprised at the reactions to Barton tbh.

He can be a scum bag, but also at the same time absolutely spot on with everything he’s currently saying.

His polls he has pinned are telling, especially with the sample size. There is a worldwide movement against woke underway, he’s leading the charge here in Football circles.

Joey

Unread 22-01-2024, 08:21 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Rimmer

He can be a scum bag, but also at the same time absolutely spot on with everything he’s currently saying.

His polls he has pinned are telling, especially with the sample size. There is a worldwide movement against woke underway, he’s leading the charge here in Football circles.

Joey
Guess it’s the scum bag thing that people find difficult. Just a guess.

Unread 22-01-2024, 08:59 AM
no fun

Quote:

Joey
Welcome to the forum Hans

Unread 22-01-2024, 09:12 AM
Medlock

Quote:

Joey
Sample size ffs
"A large echo chamber"

Unread 22-01-2024, 10:08 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Sample size ffs
"A large echo chamber"
It’s people like him that cause ‘wokeness’ in the first place.

I genuinely think our society is being fractured by the woke and anti woke agenda. Both ends of the spectrum absolute dicks and it doesn’t actually matter, just a topic designed to polarise while useless politicians £#%&! the country up and foreign agitators look to capitalise.

We are all worried about people identifying as cats and female commentators ffs.

Unread 22-01-2024, 10:15 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80

I genuinely think our society is being fractured by the woke and anti woke agenda. Both ends of the spectrum absolute dicks and it doesn’t actually matter, just a topic designed to polarise while useless politicians £#%&! the country up and foreign agitators look to capitalise.

We are all worried about people identifying as cats and female commentators ffs.
This.

Watched Rain Man yesterday, awesome film. But if it was released now you'd probably have a bandwagon of £#%&!wits trying convince people it's part of the modern day 'woke' agenda.

Unread 22-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80

It’s been going on for years. It’s such an obvious and pathetic deflection tactic.

There was a period when if you had a Tory and Labour debate on something - if the Tory was struggling or couldn’t answer then they would divert to asking Labour about whether a person born a man could ever be referred to as a woman.

And Labour rather than say stfu, used to get dragged into it.

There are obviously genuine issues around gender politics and racism but what we shouldn’t entertain is #@&%!s like Barton and Robinson polluting the issues further.

Unread 22-01-2024, 10:29 AM
Finport Red

Quote:

Joey
Indeed.

Unread 22-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Hans Rimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Sample size ffs
"A large echo chamber"
Hardly an echo chamber. Most of his followers appear to be people who hate him, so his polls will have reached an extremely wide audience.

The overwhelming majority have spoken and the media companies really need to start paying attention. Go woke, go broke.

Unread 22-01-2024, 12:37 PM
Ethers

“A gay”

Unread 22-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Worrying about Keano for a sec there until I realized Jill Scott ticks boxes 1 and 3. Phew!

Unread 22-01-2024, 01:09 PM
est.1878

"A women" is really bothering me there. Is he still pretending to be intellectual

Unread 22-01-2024, 01:44 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
Worrying about Keano for a sec there until I realized Jill Scott ticks boxes 1 and 3. Phew!
Worried about your post there until I put my specs on and realised it says ‘ticks’.

Unread 22-01-2024, 02:42 PM
History

wtf has sexual preference got to do with?

Might as well list how many sugars they have in their tea

Unread 22-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Worried about your post there until I put my specs on and realised it says ‘ticks’.