Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Big Louis Saha on newsnight tonight.
signed for qpr?

Unread 08-05-2012, 10:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
breaking news: he's had to pull out. injured himself in make-up.

@ bored, funnily enough your boy just commented on it twitter.com/joey7barton

Unread 09-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Jerry the Berry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Maybe you should consider going into Carrington and stapling that to the £#%&!ing changing room door.

There's only one set of spineless £#%&!ers who've £#%&!ed this up and it isn't the ones sat behind keyboards typing on this forum.

Take your top red/wumming blue @#%&! shite and kindy shove it right up your arse.
Postage

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Fountz

Must confess, I started think ..what if ??

Remind me we've got no chance and then give me a virtual slap round the face and tell me to wake my ideas up !

much better than going through the whole painful episode again on sunday.

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:30 PM
wiganste

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

Remind me we've got no chance and then give me a virtual slap round the face and tell me to wake my ideas up !

much better than going through the whole painful episode again on sunday.
we've got no chance. Don't torture yourself

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
:shakehead:

not even us uber reds are clinging to any hope

it's gone, long gone
4 days.. 96 hours give or take 20 minutes or so.. left of being able to say, "we're Champions"

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
4 days.. 96 hours give or take 20 minutes or so.. left of being able to say, "we're Champions"

3,007 days give or take 20 minutes or so to sing 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19 19

as opposed to er, 3

Unread 09-05-2012, 05:39 PM
stella118

Does anyone know someone who works in the City kitchen?

Could do with a bit of Spurs lasagna-gate on Sunday!

Unread 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM
saffers

Quote:

Unread 09-05-2012, 06:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
love Californication

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Is ANYBODY expecting anything tomorrow then?

Obviously City will be 3-0 up after about 15 minutes & it'll be a slow & painful final nail in our coffin..

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Pop

City will be held by QPR 0-0 tomorrow.

Until around the 86th minute. Tevez winner.

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:55 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

I'll watch our game till City have scored a couple, then I'm £#%&!ing it and all other sports media off for the summer.

Sick of the sight of Fergie's Shit@#%&!s tbh, genuinely delighted I don't have to watch them again till August. They can all £#%&! off, the useless, bottling bastards.

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Grimson

Same as two seasons ago, Chelsea home to Wigan. Over in 30 minutes. QPR "fighting for their lives" only makes it worse. They'll be scared, timid, nervous, etc. Meek surrender ahoy!

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:57 PM
rogieop

remember this situation a few years back when chelsea had to play their "bogey" team wigan.

They beat them 8-0 or some shite like that.

£#%&!ing it off. Not watching. i am really though, untill they score.

Unread 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Lurker

City have won all but one of their home games haven't they? No chance whatsoever of them not beating QPR. Roll on the £#%&!ing Euros.

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
City have won all but one of their home games haven't they? No chance whatsoever of them not beating QPR. Roll on the £#%&!ing Euros.
Exactly. If we couldn't go there and get a point to win us the league, why would we expect QP-£#%&!ing-R, 500 points behind us in the league, to do it?

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'll watch our game till City have scored a couple, then I'm £#%&!ing it and all other sports media off for the summer.

Sick of the sight of Fergie's Shit@#%&!s tbh, genuinely delighted I don't have to watch them again till August. They can all £#%&! off, the useless, bottling bastards.
I think that just about covers it.

We'll be 5 minutes into our game when news of City's first will filter through - much to the delight of whichever commentating @#%&! is doing our game - If City aren't out of sight by half time ala' Chelsea V Wigan two seasons ago I'll be £#%&!ing amazed.

If only they had a slightly tougher game ffs

Our lot deserve £#%&! all for the 8pt surrender though. It's just a shame that City are the ones to benefit.

I'm sure I'll watch bits & bobs of the EURO's, but I'll be avoiding Football for the foreseeable as a general rule.

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'm sure I'll watch bits & bobs of the EURO's, but I'll be avoiding Football for the foreseeable as a general rule.
The Euro's can get £#%&!ed. Not remotely arsed about it. What's even the £#%&!ing point, really? If any player does stand out, you just know they'll be bought by City. Beside that, the last thing I want to do this summer is watch anymore of Evra, Rooney etc. Everyone involved can @#%&! off.

Properly seeing my arse this summer tbf

Unread 12-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Football can £#%&! off. Season is finished, nothing happened, won't be watching or paying attention to any football until next season. Useless, lackadaisical @#%&!s
Closed Thread