United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: euro u21's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I really feel I must be missing something with Henderson? With us rumoured to be interested in him last season I made sure I always had a look at him when Sunderland were on, and I've not been impressed on any occasion. And tonight is the same so far. £20 million
ask borsuk he was emploring us to buy him all last season.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Get Cleverley into the middle, £#%&! off Mancienne the helmet, & get Albrighton on the right wing - imo.
Yep, exactly my thoughts. Bring anyone onto the right, just need Cleverley in the middle..Henderson and Mancienne are clueless

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Baron

I know he's received as the messiah by the media etc but you can tell what a massive difference Wilshere would have made in the middle of the park (so long as he wasn't handicapped by playing with the walking ballbag that is Mancienne) but the poor little lamb needs a rest.

Walker will displace Glen Johnson as the full England right back by Christmas.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:50 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
ask borsuk he was emploring us to buy him all last season.
imploring you cretin

and he's a very good prospect, poor as he's playing tonight. he's had a poor second half to the season all round, don't think he should be starting tbh.

cleverley in the middle and albrighton is the way to go, agree with baron.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
imploring you cretin

and he's a very good prospect, poor as he's playing tonight. he's had a poor second half to the season all round, don't think he should be starting tbh.
love it.

yeah alright

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
JakeB

Amazing that someone the standard of Smalling could have slipped through the academy system and ended up at Maidstone, he's looked class tonight and always does. His passing is improving all the time too

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Amazing that someone the standard of Smalling could have slipped through the academy system and ended up at Maidstone, he's looked class tonight and always does. His passing is improving all the time too
Might of been the kick up the arse he needed - mind you the coaching system probably wanted him to hoof it every time & show more passion... so not all that surprising.

£#%&!ing hell Henderson is pony.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Sparky***

haha henderson.

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Might of been the kick up the arse he needed - mind you the coaching system probably wanted him to hoof it every time & show more passion... so not all that surprising.
I was going to say that I covered the league Maidstone were in when Smallers was there (come to think of it I probably even saw him) and I couldn't imagine a player of his style having too much fun at that level

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Sorry, but Henderson is toss

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:57 PM
JakeB

Liam Miller > Henderson

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Sorry, but Henderson is toss
shhhh, good young prospect.

if he played for everton i dread to think how many changes of pants borsuk would have got through by now.

Baron

Repetitive & obvious I know, but £#%&!ing hell Mancienne's basic technique is shocking... the @#%&! hasn't hit a crisp pass all day, everything bobbles to a colleagues weaker foot or puts them on the half turn away from goal. How embarrassing that @#%&! is captain ffs.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Sloppy

Big smallers is going to be a quality player for united for years to come.

Cream

Quote:
I know he's received as the messiah by the media etc but you can tell what a massive difference Wilshere would have made in the middle of the park (so long as he wasn't handicapped by playing with the walking ballbag that is Mancienne) but the poor little lamb needs a rest.

Walker will displace Glen Johnson as the full England right back by Christmas.
Might end up on the wing, a la monkey boy.

Baron

Tremendous save from Fielding that regardless of whether it was going in it was almost impossible to tell with the heavy spin.

Unread 12-06-2011, 08:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Why is Cleverley playing on the right anyway? He's played a full season at Wigan on the left hand side.

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Why is Cleverley playing on the right anyway? He's played a full season at Wigan on the left hand side.
because Stuart Pearce is a helmet?

Sparky***

Quote:
because Stuart Pearce is a helmet?

Unread 12-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Baron

60mins in, time to change it.

Who the £#%&! is that prat at left back? Get Rose back there & Cleverley left if you're insisting on keeping him wide, Albrighton on the right.
Closed Thread