United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Is he on a £#%&!ing wum?
Genuinely started laughing at that, proper Fergie bingo.

Unless you made it up like I've been doing.

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:33 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Also mentions Pogba, Fryers & Fletcher in the interview

Make up your own sttements
Guess he's been moaning about agents again? He's got some £#%&!ing nerve

Should be a laugh.

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:36 PM
MUFC One Love

I am starting to think I actually hate a lot of aspects at United. Don't know why I £#%&!ing bother getting worked up about it especially considering this season we will fail because of our midfield unless we buy.

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Yes, there's a possibility
:shakehead:

Should be coming out with stronger statements like that. It's like he's happy to continue coming 2nd and getting our arses handed to us in Europe. Since when was 2nd best acceptable at this club?

Looking forward to him having a pop at Pogba's agent though

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:39 PM
rebelcountyred

Going to be some laugh when. fergie calls it a day, the leeches will have to search for someone to replace their patsy, will not be easy,

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It'll happen again this season.
Of course it will.

There needed to be big changes this summer:
Scholes & Giggs should have been given coaching roles/glorious testimonials & the best wishes of every United fan. But they shouldn't be part of the first team squad any longer.
Anderson, Park & Berbatov should all have joined Owen on the transfer list.

Big changes, bold statements of intent. A fresh £#%&!ing start with a new central midfield player.

Instead we get tentative 'same old same old' - nobody out, hardly any £#%&!er in.

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:44 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Of course it will.

There needed to be big changes this summer:
Scholes & Giggs should have been given coaching roles/glorious testimonials & the best wishes of every United fan. But they shouldn't be part of the first team squad any longer.
Anderson, Park & Berbatov should all have joined Owen on the transfer list.

Big changes, bold statements of intent. A fresh £#%&!ing start with a new central midfield player.

Instead we get tentative 'same old same old' - nobody out, hardly any £#%&!er in.
Correct. :shakehead:

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Going to be some laugh when. fergie calls it a day, the leeches will have to search for someone to replace their patsy, will not be easy,

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
It's going to be a laugh on here

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Looking forward to him having a pop at Pogba's agent though
If it wasn't for those dastardly agents, we'd have the best team around

Quote:
Yea, same shit as every other summer since Rome. It's pathetic. I'm already looking forward to next season ending tbh.

Unread 03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Yea, same shit as every other summer since Rome. It's pathetic. I'm already looking forward to my life ending tbh.

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:47 PM
redrose

Christ I go away for a couple of hours and this thread lights up! I worked my way back through it thinking there was some genuine stuff from the interview, then forwards again realising it was you lot taking the piss with old Fergie quotes from last pre-season, only to go to the official site to see they weren't made up at all!!

Ho hum - well I'll watch MUTV tonight anyway just to see the whites of his eyes as he says it all

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:51 PM
dunk

A Few trialists going on the tour hoping to earn contracts...

Quote:
Legends join Reds on tour

The stars of the current United squad are not the only famous faces who will greet fans on the DHL pre-season tour later this month.

Several club legends will accompany Sir Alex Ferguson, his staff and players on Tour 2012, which features games in South Africa, China, Norway and Sweden.

Club ambassador and former captain Bryan Robson will be with the party for the entire tour, as will South African ex-midfielder Quinton Fortune.

Former striker Andy Cole will once again experience the passion of fans in China when the Reds visit Shanghai, while fellow Treble-winner Denis Irwin is travelling to Durban.

Another South African, popular goalkeeper and now respected TV pundit Gary Bailey, will be representing the club in Cape Town.

"I’ve been fortunate to visit the Far East quite a lot in the last 12 months and the appetite for United is getting bigger and bigger," Cole says. "It’s phenomenal and I’ve often had to pinch myself and just think, 'Wow'."

Bailey adds: "South Africa always becomes very excited whenever United are coming over on a pre-season tour. There’s a huge following for the club and it will be wonderful to see United here again."

All the legends will be meeting fans and appearing at various sponsor and charity events on tour, and they can also be spotted at United’s matches and open training sessions

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Tiberian

What a ridiculous circle jerk of doom this thread is. No doubt that Fergie will be giving out pearls of wisdom on transfer targets and tactical innovations on the in house TV channel. He always talks shit to any media outlet.

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:54 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What a ridiculous circle jerk of doom this thread is. No doubt that Fergie will be giving out pearls of wisdom on transfer targets and tactical innovations on the in house TV channel. He always talks shit to any media outlet.
I can't get it up mate because of the dissapointed so you're way off.

Unread 03-07-2012, 03:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper

Unread 03-07-2012, 04:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Nah, 5-6 years ago I'd have been with you all the way on that, but we've seen this pattern every summer for the past 4 years now - "we're looking at one or 2 things" translates as "I don't want to reveal how tight my financial restrictions are so I'll fob you off"

Of course I don't expect him to reveal names & potential targets etc..
But last season HURT big time - Europe, FA Cup & especially the capitulation in the League.
I want fighting talk from Fergie - "Yes, there will definitely be more signings. We can't afford to fall further behind in Europe etc.."

Unread 03-07-2012, 04:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Nah, 5-6 years ago I'd have been with you all the way on that, but we've seen this pattern every summer for the past 4 years now - "we're looking at one or 2 things" translates as "I don't want to reveal how tight my financial restrictions are so I'll fob you off"

Of course I don't expect him to reveal names & potential targets etc..
But last season HURT big time - Europe, FA Cup & especially the capitulation in the League.
I want fighting talk from Fergie - "Yes, there will definitely be more signings. We can't afford to fall further behind in Europe etc.."
So you want him to be negative about the players we will be using next season or are trying to offload? You want him to say that there are definitely players on the way when nothing is agreed?

Unread 03-07-2012, 04:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So you want him to be negative about the players we will be using next season or are trying to offload? You want him to say that there are definitely players on the way when nothing is agreed?
I'd just like him to crack an egg on Phelan's forehead tbh.
Closed Thread