United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
And people blame his agent...

Gonna be one hell of a party if we can £#%&! Covid and Pogba off in the same summer.

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Ethers

Quote:
He was in stud roll/ hollywood mode from minute one. Child.
I thought you weren’t ever going to watch us again when he was in the team?

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And people blame his agent...

Gonna be one hell of a party if we can f*** Covid and Pogba off in the same summer.
He’s actually played well recently if he keeps it up we might be able to get 50+ million for him

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He’s actually played well recently if he keeps it up we might be able to get 50+ million for him
Somewhere in that region would be decent business, all things considered.

Profile would demand more but he’s grafted well to drive his price down/signing on fee up, and then there’s the covid economy to consider.

As long as we avoid any more Raiola players, Pogba should be our last expensive mistake for a while.

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:45 PM
barca99

Done very well recently and undoubtable has a huge part to play this season.

Its good to have options. I think he may go the same team on Saturday however if Pogba does come in it must be for one of Mc Tom or Fred IMO.

At a push play him top right, Rashford needs to stay on the left.

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Bunker Buster

What's wrong with this £#%&!ing family ?

Unread 03-02-2021, 03:54 PM
utd99

Everything you hear from his shabby entourage is coming from him.

Unread 03-02-2021, 04:01 PM
92ToBury

Sell him and Romero, get a green windbreak round Jones and fetch a shotgun, let Mata leave, get a new CB and we're in a much better position.

If his head is here but his heart is elsewhere, then great, he's professional. Up to him to make sure he earns this billy big %@#$&!s move that he thinks he deserves though.

Unread 03-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Vida_15

can't wait until they ship this @#%&! out of this club and back to italy or madrid and those people tear him to £#%&!ing shreds because they are worse than the english press

Unread 03-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Neo

Quote:
He's basically saying that if United don't renew his contract, PP will have to leave on a Bosman in 2022. Just stating #PogFacts, what's wrong with that?

It's classic contract renewal brinkmanship. Given his age, the next contract will be the most important of his career. He's using exactly the same tactics as Keane and Rooney, tbf.

Unread 03-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Sparky***

Newspapers shitstirring here.... he's playing well lately, so of course they need to stoke something that isn't there.

Unread 03-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's basically saying that if United don't renew his contract, PP will have to leave on a Bosman in 2022. Just stating #PogFacts, what's wrong with that?

It's classic contract renewal brinkmanship. Given his age, the next contract will be the most important of his career. He's using exactly the same tactics as Keane and Rooney, tbf.
Nah, he wants to go.

But whereas Rooney was also being a dick (I went cold on him for the record), and he had a scumbag agent, he was doing so when the club was in a great position.

Pogba has been doing it while we’ve been really struggling. So no, not the same imo.

Plus, the likes of Ramos, Messi, Keane, Rooney have given so much to their clubs. Pogba? Not so much.

We don’t need this at United. Not now. Not in the future.

Unread 03-02-2021, 06:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Nah, he wants to go.

But whereas Rooney was also being a dick (I went cold on him for the record), and he had a scumbag agent, he was doing so when the club was in a great position.

Pogba has been doing it while we’ve been really struggling. So no, not the same imo.

Plus, the likes of Ramos, Messi, Keane, Rooney have given so much to their clubs. Pogba? Not so much.

We don’t need this at United. Not now. Not in the future.
Preach.

What Pogba and fat boy did on the eve of the Leipzig game was unforgivable.

Unread 03-02-2021, 07:00 PM
puressence

Hope he continues his form then cannonballed the £#%&! out of m16 middle of May

Unread 03-02-2021, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Newspapers shitstirring here.... he's playing well lately, so of course they need to stoke something that isn't there.
Yeah of course, I do still think he wants out though.

Unread 03-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Hyman_Roth

Not sure there’s much to this latest episode but the one thing that really pisses me off about him is his utter shit house strategy of always having other people talk on his behalf. Like ‘will you go out with my mate’ shit. Embarrassing for a grown man to constantly hide behind his agent, family and friends etc. to drop the snide. Honestly think he’s one of the softest @#%&!s in the game.

On this theme, I remain pretty sure that Paul still wants to ‘pack’ us and go out with someone else. Fine, please just £#%&! off and leave us alone.

Unread 03-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Not sure there’s much to this latest episode but the one thing that really pisses me off about him is his utter shit house strategy of always having other people talk on his behalf. Like ‘will you go out with my mate’ shit. Embarrassing for a grown man to constantly hide behind his agent, family and friends etc. to drop the snide. Honestly think he’s one of the softest @#%&!s in the game.

On this theme, I remain pretty sure that Paul still wants to ‘pack’ us and go out with someone else. Fine, please just £#%&! off and leave us alone.

The main reason we kept Rooney was because he was the only commercially viable star left at the club.

Pogba was the same.

Now we have Bruno, and Rashers has stepped out of the shadows.

A few more months and we'll have cut ties with the Pogba™ circus.

Unread 03-02-2021, 10:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don’t know, I’m more sceptical. The news breaks a day after we win 9-0 where he isn’t in the squad . Seems a bit too coincidental, reeks of his agent wanting to keep him relevant and almost take the noise that we won 9-0 without him .

Unread 04-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Maureens P45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's basically saying that if United don't renew his contract, PP will have to leave on a Bosman in 2022. Just stating [B#PogFacts[/b], what's wrong with that?

PogFacts?

Closed Thread