United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:41 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Funny how the wacky nice guy vanishes when the going gets tough, when he bitterly starts accusing everyone of playing long balls.
It's never his fault. He's clearly one of them.

Just need the Tommy Smith seal of approval from their Allegedly Disabled Section and he's a full scouser. Not a true example, though, having a full time job.

Unread 25-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
I'm pretty certain he is only hanging around in that stinking cesspit until Bayern or the German national team come calling.
Doubt it. He's made it pretty clear in the past he likes an underdog with history. Hates the oil clubs and no doubt the Spanish giants. Liverpool is probably his ideal job. If he's successful, he'll stay there a long time.

Unread 25-01-2017, 10:02 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
'I am very happy to sign a new contract here. It is a club that I am very grateful to and this shows my happiness here. I will work much harder to repay the belief shown in me.

'I signed this new contract to stay here for a few more years because it's a great honour for me.

'It gives me great happiness because I was welcomed here with open arms by everyone at the club and the supporters right from my first day. I am very thankful to this football club for everything.
One more season, tops.

Unread 25-01-2017, 10:04 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Skippy G

Badass kangaroo
Skippy G the murdering kangaroo.

Unread 25-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

One more season, tops.

Quote:
“I knew of Phil before I came to Liverpool and I was well aware of what a talent he was, but since arriving here I have not only witnessed his ability up close, but also his ever-continuing development. He is truly world-class - in that very top bracket.

“The fact he wants to stay here and be part of what we are looking to build and develop shows his personal commitment is to make himself better and be an integral part of something that is very special.

“We have total belief in our project, but when a player of Phil’s calibre and status commits for this length of time it shows that our faith is shared throughout the game. He knows he can fulfil his dreams and ambitions here at Liverpool. This is a big statement.
Look at us! We're world class!

They're going to finish 6th.

Unread 25-01-2017, 11:09 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
The initial buzz I got off klopp coming in has now gone. Not saying he's not the right man or doubting him at all but my love for football is slowely dithering down.
Quote:
This is on Klopps shoulders now. And before anyone tells me to **** of or that I should be banned...

I am sick to death of watching us over the past few weeks. The players look devoid of ideas. He keeps trying the same thing over and over, like he just thinks we have a devine right to win.

Our style, formation, players in the formation are totally wrong.

Change it NOW! Before our whole season is gone again
Quote:
This season really is disintegrating at record pace. Pathetic
Quote:
Every club (it feels) have worked us out and there's no plan B.
Quote:
JK has to earn his wages sorry, love the guy but you can't just point fingers all the time at the players.
Quote:
We pissed our whole season away in 3-4 weeks, well done lads, must be another record?
Quote:
Well, good night.

Unread 25-01-2017, 11:12 PM
ScarFace

Unread 25-01-2017, 11:21 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:

One more season, tops.

I'm not sure he is going to be bought.

He's skilful but Not good enough for a top club.

He's not quite a winger and not quite a midfielder.

Unread 25-01-2017, 11:23 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Dunc

Great signing by Jose.

Unread 25-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Dasilvatwins

If these £#%&!ers had europa imagine the complaints of having too many games in a week. Needed that today...cheered me up.. £#%&! off klopp

I hope every team plays long ball football and i hope it slowly destroys klopps will to manage a football team

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:30 AM
sa7

So, RAWK then...

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
So, RAWK then...

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:46 AM
nick henry

Wont be long till the first Gerrard IN stuff starts on RAWK

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:

One more season, tops.

Er... what's he got on his fingers?

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:52 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Er... what's he got on his fingers?
Firmino

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:57 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Quote:
30 hours reality after the Swansea defeat has now been replaced by that " its a semi final under the lights at Anfield trailing by one goal" feeling. We are Liverpool, Anfield will be rocking, we will tear into Southampton and reach another final. In the words of that Chumbawamba classic, " We get knocked down but we get back up again, you ain't ever going to keep us down".
Quote:
I was gutted with our loss the other day, but the big picture is simple

We have the manager and the hunger and the players. We aren't that far off. Title dreams are one thing, but we should be hanging in the champions league and I think we very much will be. We are that calibre with the system, the method, the balance and the spirit and Klopp will attract the right players.

When I look at our club, I think of one word. Destiny.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:43 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
What were you singing?

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:53 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Jesus Axel's really let himself go

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:53 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
What were you singing?
ynwa

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Pop

Carragher: Liverpool are no different than any other club. If Real Madrid or Barcelona want Coutinho they'll get him. The contract means nothing

But Liverpool are special! Seethe, seethe!
Closed Thread