United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:33 AM
ScarFace

Unread 22-01-2017, 12:40 AM
tatty

For a few seasons now their starts have made me think they're in with a real shout this time.

I've stopped being bothered by it.

Unread 23-01-2017, 09:15 PM
djsst

Quote:
Quote from: Prof on Yesterday at 06:50:40 PM
Over the last 9 rounds of the APLT:

Chelsea and Spurs are +3

Man Utd and Arsenal are Level Par

Liverpool and Man City are -8

Unread 24-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Cream

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ampton-efl-cup

Klopp holds long clear the air meeting after Swansea defeat. Shitty smell hanging around dressing room. Nobody is enjoying the football.

Unread 24-01-2017, 04:46 AM
waynes ear's

“We had a very intense period around Christmas and new year,”

So did every team in the £#%&!ing premier league. Not the par league. The ACTUAL £#%&!ing league. Non of this winter break shit. The players wont enjoy being asked to run around like #@&%!s when its cold ffs

HE GETS US

Except he doesnt. He's shit. An absolute gas the jew. What stat is he on for finals won? Jesus £#%&!ing christ and some of our support wanted this @#%&!?

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:44 AM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:51 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
30 hours reality after the Swansea defeat has now been replaced by that " its a semi final under the lights at Anfield trailing by one goal" feeling. We are Liverpool, Anfield will be rocking, we will tear into Southampton and reach another final. In the words of that Chumbawamba classic, " We get knocked down but we get back up again, you ain't ever going to keep us down".
Quote:
I was gutted with our loss the other day, but the big picture is simple

We have the manager and the hunger and the players. We aren't that far off. Title dreams are one thing, but we should be hanging in the champions league and I think we very much will be. We are that calibre with the system, the method, the balance and the spirit and Klopp will attract the right players.

When I look at our club, I think of one word. Destiny.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

So did every team in the £#%&!ing premier league. Not the par league. The ACTUAL £#%&!ing league. Non of this winter break shit. The players wont enjoy being asked to run around like #@&%!s when its cold ffs

HE GETS US

Except he doesnt. He's shit. An absolute gas the jew. What stat is he on for finals won? Jesus £#%&!ing christ and some of our support wanted this @#%&!?

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:05 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
30 hours reality after the Swansea defeat has now been replaced by that " its a semi final under the lights at Anfield trailing by one goal" feeling. We are Liverpool, Anfield will be rocking, we will tear into Southampton and reach another final. In the words of that Chumbawamba classic, " We get knocked down but we get back up again, you ain't ever going to keep us down".

imagine being a liverpool fan on there

"now, i need a metaphor, one song that symbolises for liverpool fans the overcoming of adversity, a song that means so much to all liverpool supporters

got it!
CHUMBAWAMBA"

smugly hits post reply waiting for the great post la's to roll in

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:08 AM
andyroo

It's a song about a sentimental pisshead. Seems all too appropriate really.

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:09 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's a song about a sentimental pisshead. Seems all too appropriate really.
dalglish?

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:55 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
£#%&!ing hell. Now there's six teams in the par top four. There was me thinking it was Geordies rather than phlegm garglers that struggled with maths.

Unread 24-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
imagine being a liverpool fan on there

"now, i need a metaphor, one song that symbolises for liverpool fans the overcoming of adversity, a song that means so much to all liverpool supporters

got it!
CHUMBAWAMBA"

smugly hits post reply waiting for the great post la's to roll in
We knock walls down
and then we whinge again

Unread 24-01-2017, 12:20 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

HE GETS US

Except he doesnt. He's shit. An absolute gas the jew. What stat is he on for finals won? Jesus £#%&!ing christ and some of our support wanted this c***?

I'm pretty certain he is only hanging around in that stinking cesspit until Bayern or the German national team come calling.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
https://www.theguardian.com/football...ampton-efl-cup

Klopp holds long clear the air meeting after Swansea defeat. Shitty smell hanging around dressing room. Nobody is enjoying the football.

What possible reason can there be for briefing the media in such detail, other then sheer, shameless self promotion carefully weighed against the expected win against southhamptons. 'See Klopps clear the air meetin done wonders' 'mans a genius' etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
I'm pretty certain he is only hanging around in that stinking cesspit until Bayern or the German national team come calling.
He'd be off to either before you could say invade Poland.

Unread 24-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
What possible reason can there be for briefing the media in such detail, other then sheer, shameless self promotion carefully weighed against the expected win against southhamptons. 'See Klopps clear the air meetin done wonders' 'mans a genius' etc etc
If they lose its saying Klopp had no impact and is a useless @#%&!.

Unread 24-01-2017, 03:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
If they lose its saying Klopp had no impact and is a useless @#%&!.

Unread 24-01-2017, 03:58 PM
goldfinger II

Definitely a hint of Keegan about him. Most of their players are still bog standard.

His wacky behaviour might seem charming and charismatic when things are going well, but it will make him look like a £#%&!ing clown when they are not.

Unread 24-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Definitely a hint of Keegan about him. Most of their players are still bog standard.

His wacky behaviour might seem charming and charismatic when things are going well, but it will make him look like a £#%&!ing clown when they are not.
Funny how the wacky nice guy vanishes when the going gets tough, when he bitterly starts accusing everyone of playing long balls.

Unread 24-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II

Their back 5 of Mignolet/Clyne/Lovren/Klavan/Milner is the envy of the entire world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Funny how the wacky nice guy vanishes when the going gets tough, when he bitterly starts accusing everyone of playing long balls.
He even had a go at Swansea for it on Saturday, despite sending Matip on up front
Closed Thread