United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-10-2023, 07:37 PM
armchair

Shouldn't be captain and shouldn't have to fill roles out of position just because he can. Play him in his proper position.

Unread 29-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Mr_Ed

He’s not captain material and needs benching. How him and Rashford get consistent game time is a mystery.

Unread 29-10-2023, 07:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Shouldn't be captain and shouldn't have to fill roles out of position just because he can. Play him in his proper position.
This. He has been shit, but we keep insisting on shunting him out right or make him a deep lying player that he simply isn’t suited to be.

He’s fine for Portugal in his best position in a cohesive team.

We wondered what the hell he was going to do with midfield and we’re still none the wiser.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:13 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Tragic. Not good enough, not consistent enough and will never be lesser enough to captain Manchester United.
Shouldn't have been shackled with the responsibility but you look around for other leaders on the pitch and sadly there aren't many (especially those who stay uninjured long enough).

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Shouldn't have been shackled with the responsibility but you look around for other leaders on the pitch and sadly there aren't many (especially those who stay uninjured long enough).
He wanted it, he was given it. He’s not qualified for it, either in leadership skills or consistent football ability. He plays for Bruno.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

He’s fine for Portugal in his best position in a cohesive team.

International football is difficult to judge the majority of games. Ronaldo’s still ramming in goals.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:48 PM
The taste of...

Bin…….

but another one stuck on a big contract?

One of Woodwards Babes

Unread 30-10-2023, 01:21 AM
Dacter

Arsehole.

Has always acted like an arsehole, but now he’s also playing like an arsehole. Shouldn’t be anywhere near the XI at the moment.

Work hard in training, focus on the basics and then maybe you can come back into the starting side. But until then he can £#%&! off because he’s not only a liability, but he’s an ineffective one.

Unread 30-10-2023, 02:51 AM
Lok

Bruno is under performing but he's far from the problem. I can't stand his strops but at least he actually cares

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Absolutely hate the guy, but when he's good, he's great with the ball....

Complete arsehole though, whiney little bitch, arrogant with a huge tendancy to strop....

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:18 AM
magic_cantona

He's getting a lot of unfair stick imo. He's being shunted out onto the right where he's totally ineffective. His mountains of goals and assists have dried up and its coincided with us having to shoo in players in midfield.
Almost like when Scholes was asked to play as a forward.
He's our most talented and creative player and its staggering how many are being revisionist about how good he is when he's at it and the team are playing well. "Oooh, terrible decision to make him captain" - Yeah, like he didn't deserve it and you can name any other candidate with a straight face.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Hyman_Roth

He’s sulking because he doesn’t like how Ten Hag utilities him. I don’t either but he needs to stop being a sulky whiny shithouse and grow a set. He’s the club captain ffs.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:33 AM
westcoastvan

He's burnt out.

Not only did he play the most minutes of any player in Europe (the world) last season...

He's had to adapt to Ten Hag's training regime, which I hear is quite excessive.

(Great for the Dutch league, but the premier league is so demanding, a lot of the squad looks gassed out, Casemiro ect)

You add the weight of the captain's armband....it's all too much.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:20 AM
Sheik JaBooty

Another child. Speaks well in interviews though. Would probably lead the revolution in the dressing room if ten Hag dropped him, which is likely why he won’t. Him and Rashford (among others) worked out well for Ole though; lets hope eth wises up before it’s too late.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:22 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
Another child. Speaks well in interviews though. Would probably lead the revolution in the dressing room if ten Hag dropped him, which is likely why he won’t. Him and Rashford (among others) worked out well for Ole though; lets hope eth wises up before it’s too late.
'interesting' leaks coming from a United coach on Talksport yesterday... I take this with a pinch of salt of course but the coach said they can't shout at the palyers because they will lose the dressing room straigh away which says it all really.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:27 AM
guerreiro

I’ve been Bruno out for over a year at least. Pure luxury player at best, utter liability all other times. Can’t fit into any system

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
'interesting' leaks coming from a United coach on Talksport yesterday... I take this with a pinch of salt of course but the coach said they can't shout at the palyers because they will lose the dressing room straigh away which says it all really.
I don’t believe for one second that line up yesterday was about about “tactics”. More likely shit going on behind the scenes knowing this lot, just like I don’t believe Casemiro is injured. Ten Hag probably realizes he only has so many bullets though. I trust this lot about as far as I can throw them.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:31 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
I don’t believe for one second that line up yesterday was about about “tactics”. More likely shit going on behind the scenes knowing this lot, just like I don’t believe Casemiro is injured. Ten Hag probably realizes he only has so many bullets though. I trust this lot about as far as I can throw them.
I wouldn't have Casemiro down as a trouble maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I’ve been Bruno out for over a year at least. Pure luxury player at best, utter liability all other times. Can’t fit into any system
Seems ages ago, but where was he playing in his first season when he was so effective, just off a striker?

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:35 AM
Patty_b

Him being captain is a problem now. Hard to drop or hook your captain off at half time without it causing even more problems. But that's what needs to happen with Bruno. He shouldn't have seen the second half yesterday. Not that we have any other options in the team that could've took the armband instead.

Quote:
Depressingly believable.

Quote:

Seems ages ago, but where was he playing in his first season when he was so effective, just off a striker?
Maybe not a trouble maker, but if those leaks are to believed then maybe he just wants out of that environment. Must be a shock coming from Madrid into a dressing room full of overpaid, workshy chancers.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:36 AM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Hooked at ht, tH says he wants “more football”, plays for Brazil, can’t play for us then suddenly the press are being briefed that he’s not happy and wants to leave.

Conjecture, but I don’t trust any of them.