United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Why is anyone that arsed? We'd no doubt have a repeat of this season's shitfest as we either wouldnt have got through the qualifying round or if not we would have #@&%!ed up the group stage.
True

the owners will more bothered about loss of revenue

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Why is anyone that arsed? We'd no doubt have a repeat of this season's shitfest as we either wouldnt have got through the qualifying round or if not we would have c**ked up the group stage.
I couldn't give a £#%&!

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I know you did.
Only just turned on, zero £#%&!s given

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Those games against West Ham and Leicester. Only needed two points. £#%&!'s sake.

Actually been a decent run at the end of the season but if you bottle it when it matters who cares.
Robbed of a pen v Leicester.....

Keep our nerve at 2-2 at upton park to get a point and thats us in the champions league. City would have probably lost today if they had to go for a win today....

Losing out on 4th to this city side, on goaldifference.....

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Venceremos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What a disgracefully awful season this has been at the top end. Great for Leicester, all the rest should be ashamed of their performance level, including Spurs with smoke blown up their arse all season, exposed again today for the mediocre side they are.

Should play the reserve team in the rescheduled match.
Disagree that Spurs are mediocre, they had a poor start to the season (5th going into December iirc) and have collapsed at the end but they were a top side for most of this year.

Billy Redface

I give a £#%&!. I want us playing at the top level. I want the ability to attract players. I don't want to play in the shitty Europa League. It only reflects our level. Which isn't good enough.

Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Think us slogging to a 1-0 in lvg's final game would be the fitting send off pal.

A loss and a nasty atmosphere? Don't hate the guy that much.
Not within your control is it?

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Bent. Yeah OK

We're turning into a bunch of right Neil Warnocks on here.

City have taken 4 from their last 3 games. It was there for us and we weren't good enough to take advantage.

We have absolutely no excuses. Injuries, refs, bombs, coaches - nothing.

We don't deserve fourth and lvg doesn't deserve to keep his job.
You may have taken that a little bit too literally tbh. But tbf blowing up early is inexcusable.

Frustrating that Swansea clearly weren't interested in winning. City are so bad.

saffers

https://twitter.com/DuncanCastles/st...76733977276416

Big dunc forever stanning for portuguese coaches.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Only just turned on, zero £#%&!s given
I'm pretty sure you're quite happy about it, tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Robbed of a pen v Leicester.....

Keep our nerve at 2-2 at upton park to get a point and thats us in the champions league. City would have probably lost today if they had to go for a win today....

Losing out on 4th to this city side, on goaldifference.....
Margins are very fine. Even today city were awful. If Swansea wanted a win they'd probably have got it.

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:04 PM
red in cumbria

West Ham lost, so aren't going to finish above us. To the disappointment of some, no doubt.

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Switching Off

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
Disagree that Spurs are mediocre, they had a poor start to the season (5th going into December iirc) and have collapsed at the end but they were a top side for most of this year.
They have a few talented players, but a top team proves their ability when it matters. Every time this season they were close to Leicester, needed a win to put pressure on, they have failed.

Finishing above Arsenal is a big deal for Spurs fans, so long since it happened, it is a major failure.

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
You may have taken that a little bit too literally tbh. But tbf blowing up early is inexcusable.

Frustrating that Swansea clearly weren't interested in winning. City are so bad.
They don't have to be if they don't want to. We've done it often enough in the past.

City are bad. They're a £#%&!ing disgrace given what they've invested. Sadly, we're worse. Surprised we got as close as we did tbh, but our shortcomings were always going to cost us when it mattered

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
They have a few talented players, but a top team proves their ability when it matters. Every time this season they were close to Leicester, needed a win to put pressure on, they have failed.

Finishing above Arsenal is a big deal for Spurs fans, so long since it happened, it is a major failure.
Didn't beat arsenal once, didnt beat liverpool once, lost to lvg's utd, lost home and away to bloody newcastle.

Absolute state of these spurs lads

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Nor were wham at Stoke

MJ Ramone

Quote:
I give a £#%&!. I want us playing at the top level. I want the ability to attract players. I don't want to play in the shitty Europa League. It only reflects our level. Which isn't good enough.
the decisions made at the highest levels post-Ferguson have been insanity personified.
We hired a £#%&!ing midtable thunder@#%&! to replace Fergie then replaced him with a washed up old soak who plays the most mind numbingly boring possession Football known to mankind.

£#%&! off.

Get Mourinho in now & lets start acting like we mean business again. It's getting beyond embarrassing.

Lok

So if we win the rescheduled match by 19 goals we get 4th?

Why have so many bed wetters already conceded defeat? Do they not understand the process?

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
We played at the top level this season and embarrassed ourselves. We also got embarrassed in the shitty Europa league too.

Unread 15-05-2016, 05:08 PM
puressence

Europa guarenteed. Thursday are great. Can't wait 👍👍👍
Closed Thread