United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Oh how sweet a relegation would be.

Gates of 3000 with a wage bill of 3 million a week. They'd be nailed on for league 2
3017 to be precise

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
They should have every trophy deleted since the Arabs bought them...they are the greatest cheats ever in football
Sport even?

Tin pot club that won the lottery.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:05 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
wtf have you posted that for
Because that moment in history has ZERO legitimacy should be removed from the history books and all video of the be deleted including the one i posted and look something like this:

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Danoli

Will there be any outrage or will this story just die a death?

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Ethers

Some gold on BlueMoon

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:16 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:31 PM
d_knight

Best Valentines Day gift ever.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Pop

BlooMon:

- We should apply to play in the Copa Libertadores

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:37 PM
dunk

Oh this is £#%&!ing glorious

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:39 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
3017 to be precise
3007 tbric

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:43 PM
ZiggyStardust

This had gone so quiet I thought it had been swept under the UEFA carpet....

Not sure how they can get this reduced as they’ve never said it’s not true just that it’s not fair because that German paper got it from the football leaks guy

Not sure why City fans are up in arms about this as I would have thought they’d be delighted to be out of a competition they hate

Points deduction in the league
Liverpool could win the league by about 40 points...farce

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:47 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Not sure how they can get this reduced as they’ve never said it’s not true just that it’s not fair because that German paper got it from the football leaks guy

Not sure why City fans are up in arms about this as I would have thought they’d be delighted to be out of a competition they hate

But Liverpool won during a season a contender had points deducted. Slight over shadowing. I’m scrambling a bit but it’s better than nothing and this, if it happens, is big news.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:48 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

I mean, having waited 30 years to win the title, winning it on a Friday night because of a points deduction from somebody else is probably the worst way to win it

Surely it should be backdated to seasons when they were breaking rules though. Like the one where we finished 2nd. Or the agueroooo one.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I mean, having waited 30 years to win the title, winning it on a Friday night because of a points deduction from somebody else is probably the worst way to win it

Surely it should be backdated to seasons when they were breaking rules though. Like the one where we finished 2nd. Or the agueroooo one.
agreed. isn't that what happened to juve when they got found guilty of whatever it was they were guilty of?

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

It would make liverpool's title quite underwhelming.

Could always play the 'city could have come back. We'll never know' card.

Tainted.

Titles for us in 2018 and 2012. A Stoke fa cup win in 2010. Gary Cook is Prime Minister. Aguero steps on a bug in the pre historic era, meaning we all end up with gills!

The possibilities are endless!

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:54 PM
MagnificentSeven

this could £#%&! them for years to come. at the very least, they won’t win the league for quite some time.

we will once again be the top team in manchester with our 5th and 6th place finishes.

Unread 14-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It would make liverpool's title quite underwhelming.

Could always play the 'city could have come back. We'll never know' card.

Tainted.

Titles for us in 2018 and 2012. A Stoke fa cup win in 2010. Gary Cook is Prime Minister. Aguero steps on a bug in the pre historic era, meaning we all end up with gills!

The possibilities are endless!
Would use that A LOT.

Unread 14-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Would use that A LOT.
Really casually too. To any argument.

"They never would have won all their games"
"Well, we'll never know"
*shrug shoulders*

"No team would ever lose a 22 point lead"
"Well, we'll never know"
*sip from straw. Fix gaze*

"Are you seriously £#%&!ing suggesting Liverpool would not have won the league?"
"Well, we'll never know"
*moonwalk backwards out the room*
Closed Thread