United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:23 AM
utd99

Still, at least we have each other eh?

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

£#%&! you.

£#%&! you and the horse you rode in on.

Too soon?

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:34 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Luckiest @#%&! in management, tbh.

City really aren't even very good, which is the thing that irritates me the most. They and, in particular, Mancini fell apart under pressure in March. They didn't even play that well in the derby and were shocking today considering the opponents and what was at stake. If we weren't such a useless set of bottling shit@#%&!s, he'd be out on his arse this summer after the way he £#%&!ed things up.

This title will be huge for them in terms of changing the whole mentality of the club. And we £#%&!ing gift-wrapped it for them. £#%&! off.
Spot on.

They won it on GD ffs...GOAL DIFFERENCE:shakehead:
Even with our powder-puff, bottlejob Squad we still managed to get as many points as them from 38 matches.
I actually feel worse about it now than I did a few hours ago...the initial disbelief & shock has wore off & the reality of the situation is now fully sinking in.

£#%&! it all.

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
cant believe youre blaming QPR, after the shit you gave me about de gea man....£#%&! me :shakehead:

:-D £#%&!er when people dont get what youre trying to say and you have to explain it over n over again innit :-p
Yeah, except you steam into threads describing 'De Gayboy' as one of '2 reasons why we lost the league' (just think about that - two reasons. TWO.) and then when people rightly point out that's bullshit, you complain they misunderstand you and start saying 'I'm not blaming him ffs'. :backtracking:

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Sandman

I had to go and sleep for a few hours to take my mind off it I £#%&!ing hate football at times

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Zorg

Gif of United fans at Sunderland, don't click unless you're a masochist

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:52 AM
shenwen

lasting memory of the season for me came at the end of the game.

the camera falls on freggie to get his reaction on city's 3rd.

stood behind him, in his pristine clean kit, hair neatly parted, ready to celebrate a league title, is @#%&!face Michael Owen.

time for a broom to sweep some of these shit@#%&!s clear out of the club.

Unread 14-05-2012, 02:04 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
time for a broom to sweep some of these shit@#%&!s clear out of the club.
It is, but it won't happen.
I fully expect Berbatov, Park & co to still be here next Season.
I fully expect Scholes & Giggs to both be handed contract extensions ...& both find themselves on the teamsheet next year in the 'big games'

There isn't the appetite or desire from anyone at the Club to get tough with this seasons catastrophic failures.
My guess would be 2 'tentative' safety first signings that will have no impact whatsoever on the first 11 & a few young players sent out on loan. Pogba on his bike too.
We were expecting a ruthless, 'closing the gap' summer last season after the Wembley Final with Barca - it didn't materialise.
Why should it this time?

Having said all that though, at this moment in time I couldn't give less of a £#%&! who we buy or don't buy. I can't imagine under what circumstances I'll bother watching Football ever again.

Unread 14-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It is, but it won't happen.
I fully expect Berbatov, Park & co to still be here next Season.
I fully expect Scholes & Giggs to both be handed contract extensions ...& both find themselves on the teamsheet next year in the 'big games'

There isn't the appetite or desire from anyone at the Club to get tough with this seasons catastrophic failures.
My guess would be 2 'tentative' safety first signings that will have no impact whatsoever on the first 11 & a few young players sent out on loan. Pogba on his bike too.
We were expecting a ruthless, 'closing the gap' summer last season after the Wembley Final with Barca - it didn't materialise.
Why should it this time?

Having said all that though, at this moment in time I couldn't give less of a £#%&! who we buy or don't buy. I can't imagine under what circumstances I'll bother watching Football ever again.
I agree with almost all that except Berbatov, I think he'll be out.

Which is strange really, I mean, it's not worked out and he should go, but Evra for example has been absolute and utter £#%&!ing dogshit for two full seasons yet never gets dropped. I'd love to see the useless mouthy tosser kicked out and replaced with a footballer tbh.

Unread 14-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down I

saw the Avengers movie last week with Moonchester and the son/stand in of Moonchester.

Lovely blokes but I wish I had hypnotized them to behead about 8 city players during the week.

Still running through my head now - what a nightmare.

Unread 14-05-2012, 03:00 AM
King Schlong

Can you all £#%&!off talking about decisions we didn't get. You sound like £#%&!ing scousers. #
Lets be honest here, Ashley Young on his own evened them out.

Unread 14-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Can you all £#%&!off talking about decisions we didn't get. You sound like £#%&!ing scousers. #
Lets be honest here, Ashley Young on his own evened them out.
Still furious with Jez's decision not to hypnotise Moonchester tbh.

Unread 14-05-2012, 03:20 AM
plopborsky

MJ chill don't let it get to you, I love united £#%&! all will change that we did not win nor deserve it. Stop focusing on the fact we nearly should have could have %@#$&!s it will eat you away.

We will come back we always do

Unread 14-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
the vermin are delighted it appears. Such a small time club now. one consolation.
Like wed be any different.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:12 AM
teflon_terry

Default Well

It doesn't feel any better in the morning.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Crumps

I hope to £#%&!ing god we get QPR on the last day next season and can put them down.

Still not seen anything since their final whistle yesterday. Wish me luck.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:32 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I hope to £#%&!ing god we get QPR on the last day next season and can put them down.

Still not seen anything since their final whistle yesterday. Wish me luck.
would prefer it to be sunderland.

I know what you are saying but QPR owed us nothing. They played well for 90mins, better than most teams have at the council house this season. Then once they knew they were safe, they switched off, although to say they gave up is wrong. They had been playing with 10 men and were £#%&!ed. I don't blame them for giving 80% instead of 100%.

If only we had gone to city with a similar attitude.

Zero shots on goal - that is the stat of the season

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
would prefer it to be sunderland.

I know what you are saying but QPR owed us nothing. They played well for 90mins, better than most teams have at the council house this season. Then once they knew they were safe, they switched off, although to say they gave up is wrong. They had been playing with 10 men and were £#%&!ed. I don't blame them for giving 80% instead of 100%.

If only we had gone to city with a similar attitude.

Zero shots on goal - that is the stat of the season
I know what you're saying is spot on but I don't care. I want them relegated.

Unread 14-05-2012, 06:45 AM
Mr_Ed

Open top bus parade tonight... Where was ours in 08? The @#%&!s.