United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 18-01-2023, 11:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Scouse

More than happy to meet you at any home game of your choice to sort this misunderstanding out.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:06 AM
WackTheJack99

Quote:
Scouse

More than happy to meet you at any home game of your choice to sort this misunderstanding out.
I'm not going anywhere near Anfield, sorry.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Hyman_Roth

Im not his biggest fan by any stretch but we went downhill after he went off.

He stretches the pitch, occupies defenders and gets the ball out of our half quickly even if his contributions beyond that are a bit poo at times.

He needs to be quite a bit better but it’s far from damning.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
£#%&! it I'll just kill myself then.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:10 AM
WackTheJack99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

He stretches the pitch, occupies defenders and gets the ball out of our half quickly even if his contributions beyond that are a bit poo at times.

He's definitely playing within himself. He's got the character to be a United player, and needs time to show he has the ability. Some people (not you) need to give him time to show that. Hate how the modern fan just writes players off so quickly.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackTheJack99
He's definitely playing within himself. He's got the character to be a United player, and needs time to show he has the ability. Some people (not you) need to give him time to show that. Hate how the modern fan just writes players off so quickly.
Presume you’re referring to windy?

Biden’s just a wum - but a ubiquitous omnipresent one. pretty sure he put a photo of where he pretended he was in the stadium on Saturday that looked very close to the away end. Could be wrong - I zoom past his posts as fast as I can.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:42 AM
WackTheJack99

Quote:

Biden’s just a wum - but a ubiquitous omnipresent one. pretty sure he put a photo of where he pretended he was in the stadium on Saturday that looked very close to the away end. Could be wrong - I zoom past his posts as fast as I can.
Amongst others, yes. Not even half a season in and he's been torn apart - have some patience and give the lad a chance ffs.

And likewise with that #@&%! Biden - he's into these threads as soon as we hit a bump. Has the mental stability of his namesake.

Unread 19-01-2023, 12:58 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:

That`s because we occupied the other side of the pitch and Fernandes didn`t fill in. Rashford has turned into Ronaldo overnight taking things on when a pass was a better option and also the midfield were struggling to cope with no players running into space. If we had another decent centre back we could have pushed the full backs forward playing 5 3 2 on the break. Some tired legs today for sure saw us hanging on for too long

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:10 AM
armchair

I thought it was one of his best games. He improved a lot after the argument with Bruno.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:14 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

We aren't allowed to have different opinions on here.

He hasn't lived upto expectations. We don't have to defend everything related to ETH ffs.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:20 AM
dunk

Are you familiar with the concept of young players adapting and improving over time?

He’s done fine, not pulled up trees, but contributed, worked hard and the manager clearly has time for him, so pipe the £#%&! down.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are you familiar with the concept of young players adapting and improving over time?

He’s done fine, not pulled up trees, but contributed, worked hard and the manager clearly has time for him, so pipe the £#%&! down.
Shut up you tart.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

He hasn't lived upto expectations. We don't have to defend everything related to ETH ffs.
He hasn't lived up to YOUR expectations.....

Or the stall you set out early doors and can't dial back on now...

Most of us have enjoyed his goals, especially the one on his debut, the skills, work rate and excitement he brings on the ball ...

The role he plays under EtH is to hug the touchline at all times, giving width to the team on the counter, it's a thankless task at times and you're not going to be involved in every play ..

It's half way through his first season at the club and you don't think he's done much ?

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Shut up you tart.
I’m just bored of reading your %@#$&!s pal.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

He hasn't lived up to your expectations.

edit: bunks beat me to it

point stands. change your expectations pal instead of being like a 12 year old who thinks an expensive signing is immediately going to be the best player in the world

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Seamus

He will come good. There was always going to be an adjustment period. The price tag adds pressure but he always wants the ball, he stretches the play and he is willing to do the hard miles up and down the pitch.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:39 AM
NedKelly

Considering we’ve had some players turn their form around after several years at the club, let alone a handful of games, you’d think windy would learn to be a bit more patient.

He’s not even been bad; scored several, finds space very well, never goes missing/hiding. First season should always be seen as a bedding in season.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Jethro

Not even remotely concerned.

Unread 19-01-2023, 10:51 AM
dunk

Only windy and the worst poster/wum on the forum doubting him, really.

It’s just £#%&!ing dull.

I thought more of windy than to align himself with such a £#%&!ing #@&%!, but here we are

Unread 19-01-2023, 11:06 AM
Hyman_Roth

Have to admit I’m not impressed so far - more so his hair and complexion tbh.

I think it’s fair enough to have an early opinion - the issue is over stating it over and over and over a £#%&!ing gain. Windy does that a lot. Biden is just a tool.

Dunk does it with de Gea. Every post about him - good save but he’s still shit and I’m still right.