United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Shut the £#%&! up you lonely, weird @#%&!.

Onana is, pound for pound, one of our worst signings of all time.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Bunker Buster

I still like him

That lob on his debut really damaged him though ...

Thought he'd saved the pen at first ....

His confidence is rock bottom...

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Lok

He doesn't look like he's short of confidence, he just seems a bit shit.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:31 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Onana is, pound for pound, one of our worst signings of all time.
…..nope, that line hugging.goatee coward got 350 thousand pounds for pounds a week last time he signed for us

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Dunk…

See above.

The unemployed one remains unemployed for a reason.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:33 PM
marlo

for me even his saves look Wierd.

Don’t some of you watch other games of other teams. He is a mad man. At inter he would go up for corners in a game they were drawing.
I’ve seen him dribbling the ball near centre circle

Should never have signed him.

We needed attacking players as we are seeing rashford , Antony and garnacho are not good enough to be our attacking players trying to be competitive.

As i was saying we can afford to concede the de gea gooals if we scored alot ourselves, now we are goal shy and have a dodgy keeper.

Trust the Dutchman!

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:37 PM
Hyman_Roth

I don’t dislike him. Just pointing out that he’s a huge issue for ten Hag if he doesn’t turn it around. More so than other signings.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:38 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
for me even his saves look Wierd.

Don’t some of you watch other games of other teams. He is a mad man. At inter he would go up for corners in a game they were drawing.
I’ve seen him dribbling the ball near centre circle

Should never have signed him.

We needed attacking players as we are seeing rashford , Antony and garnacho are not good enough to be our attacking players trying to be competitive.

As i was saying we can afford to concede the de gea gooals if we scored alot ourselves, now we are goal shy and have a dodgy keeper.

Trust the Dutchman!
He's the guy who isn't great at football than you put in nets and kind of exaggerate how good he is so that he likes it there.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
See above.

The unemployed one remains unemployed for a reason.
An overly-simplistic argument from an overly-simplistic man.

A voluntary sabbatical does not equate to involuntary unemployment. As one of the elite practitioners of his profession in the world, David clearly would have had offers, but he is well within his rights to turn them down if he didn’t feel comfortable with any of them.

He has had a very busy personal schedule with his wedding, and is owed a testimonial by United, which he will most likely want to commit to before finding his closure from the club he gave the best years of his career to.

Your campaign helped force him out, there’s no denying that. And now look at us.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:44 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
Update: it cannot

Pretty sure I got bad repped for the above

and will again for this post
Tbf, we’ve barely seen him do any dribbling, which is what we were told would be the thing that made him a nervy watch. Instead it’s been all the total basics which he’s routinely failing to do.

His positioning is bizarre, his idea of closing down an onrushing striker is to stagger towards them and then play dead and he looks like he couldn’t catch the ball if it was glued to his hands.

He’s been a bloody shambles.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:54 PM
suedeshoes

De Gea is a miles better goalkeeper than Onana.

Mainly because Onana is shit.

Unread 03-10-2023, 11:57 PM
madhattricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks
I’m not at all convinced Onana is the answer here.
He’s far from the only problem. But dang.

Unread 04-10-2023, 12:13 AM
marlo

our ex just posted. She is on a date! In a restaurant.

We are waitingfor our new bird to finish in the toilet as she has diarrhea from the kebab we shared from a food truck!

Unread 04-10-2023, 12:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Yeah, really missing this in Europe aren't we ?

Unread 04-10-2023, 01:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah, really missing this in Europe aren't we ?

https://youtu.be/cvU6U9tFfNk?si=76U86kznGd31wF6E
how does this make onana good enough?

Unread 04-10-2023, 01:42 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
how does this make onana good enough?
Where did I say it did ?

Unread 04-10-2023, 02:03 AM
Offerington

Has been shocking so far.

Unread 04-10-2023, 02:37 AM
Stickman

De Gea in January would be peak United.

Unread 04-10-2023, 02:56 AM
westcoastvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
De Gea is a miles better goalkeeper than Onana.

Mainly because Onana is shit.
Lol, he's fumbled the ball one too many times in my opinion.

Pretty much cost the team the game again... with Casemiro taking a red card to cover up for his blunder.

This is typical of Glazer United. We have an inexperienced manager who is brining in players he's worked with from Ajax, because the club has a pre historic scouting system, and no proper sporting director.

Ajax Antony, not good enough for the top level, and now I have to question this guy.

Serie A is slower with a lot more defensive coverage, and ETH ousted De Gea to take a chance on a guy who had one year in Serie A.....

because he worked with him at AJax....it's going to be a long year.

Unread 04-10-2023, 03:03 AM
shenwen

if we got him on a free, I'd say he was a waste of money.

Going to cost us a lot this season. Even before the penalty, he was garbage. His distribution - his big selling point - was terrible, especially long balls. And that stupid attempt to parry the cross

I've been putting some of his mistakes down to being new, but starting to think he's just not very good.