Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I still blame Kevin Davies, tbh.
like another rat eater proved a downturn in Nani's career

Unread 06-06-2015, 07:04 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I still blame Kevin Davies, tbh.
Injuries are part of football. If you turn into a shithouse @#%&! because someone once hurt you on the pitch, maybe it isn't the game for you.

Cleverley's downfall is all on himself. Useless @#%&!

Unread 06-06-2015, 07:15 AM
redhegemony

He is a good example of how mental strength is often the difference between players at the top level. He probably feels more comfortable playing for England than he did United.

Unread 06-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Clarkie

I know we all say a lot about Moyes....And it's all very true and the abuse is warranted....

However, one thing we can all agree with him on is that night in the Emirates....A few seconds to go, we go on the attack...A chance to win the game in the dying seconds....Carrick passes it forward to Cleverley....Arsenal are struggling to get men back, all Cleverley has to do is pass it into RVP or Rooney and it creates a chance to win the match.............He turns back and passes it back Scenes of Moyes having a meltdown on the touchline

Sums the £#%&!er up

Cleverley, Barry and McCarthy........And we think our midfield is bad?

Unread 06-06-2015, 08:55 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I know we all say a lot about Moyes....And it's all very true and the abuse is warranted....

However, one thing we can all agree with him on is that night in the Emirates....A few seconds to go, we go on the attack...A chance to win the game in the dying seconds....Carrick passes it forward to Cleverley....Arsenal are struggling to get men back, all Cleverley has to do is pass it into RVP or Rooney and it creates a chance to win the match.............He turns back and passes it back Scenes of Moyes having a meltdown on the touchline

Sums the £#%&!er up

Think that was at Anfield wasn't it? When we lost 1-0.

I could've killed the little @#%&!

Unread 06-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Injuries are part of football. If you turn into a shithouse @#%&! because someone once hurt you on the pitch, maybe it isn't the game for you.

This. The one Everton fan I know is absolutely furious they've signed him, even on a free. Mentioned the backwards and sideways passing

Was never really United material apart from the first few games of *that* season. Never kicked on, lost his %@#$&!s, whatever.

Unread 06-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Think that was at Anfield wasn't it? When we lost 1-0.

I could've killed the little @#%&!
No, the anfield one he passed forward but instead of passing it on the outside down the wing and into the runners path he played it inside straight to the defender. Was a real smash your TV up moment.

Unread 06-06-2015, 10:21 AM
waynes ear's

I hope Duncan Ferguson blows his £#%&!ing jaw off

Unread 06-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Denis Irwell

...and Eric Harrison said "if he doesn't become a United legend, there's little hope for the rest".

Unread 06-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing little bitch. Watch him play like Andres Iniesta now when we go to Goodison next season.

Unread 06-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Swagger

Had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage.

Unread 06-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Marvel7

Back in the England squad, will play a blinder and the whole English press to a man will declare him as exceptional and report it as a huge mistake by United to let him go and further death to traditions and identity.

Within 6 weeks of the season the words Cleverly and exceptional will never appear in the same headline again unless accompanied by is, an and @#%&!

Unread 06-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Back in the England squad, will play a blinder and the whole English press to a man will declare him as exceptional and report it as a huge mistake by United to let him go and further death to traditions and identity.
While Vidal has a bad game, and we're told its another United mistake.

Forgotten once Vidal wins us the treble and Cleverley gets relegated with Everton of course.

Unread 06-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage.
One good season every ten year average.

Unread 06-06-2015, 02:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
McCarthy did a good job for them last year. I know they were shit early doors trying to cope with the Europa, but after they were knocked out their form wasn't bad. He was all over the pitch against us.

Unread 06-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Doctor Hver

The mind blow didn´t want to sign for Everton last sumer when we could have got something for him. Sign for Everton this summer on free.

Unread 06-06-2015, 04:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Good luck Tom. And by good luck, i of course mean £#%&! off.

Unread 06-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
The mind blow didn´t want to sign for Everton last sumer when we could have got something for him. Sign for Everton this summer on free.
Wonder how much more he's coining in a week because of it.

Unread 06-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Pop

He should be lining up for Barca this evening. Captaining them in fact.

Unread 06-06-2015, 08:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

I know that, did you think I was being totally serious

Totally @#%&!ish act, though - deserves to be remembered.
Closed Thread