United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Indeed, they would probably support it if it was the "right" people.

Unread 25-01-2017, 05:04 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunier
What has the friggin Daily Mail got to do with laughing at genocide?
yeah they go for enthusiastic support rather than laughter

Unread 25-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Switching Off

Guardian picked it up now.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ottenham-match

Unread 25-01-2017, 05:44 PM
red in cumbria

Well their owners are known for liking Jews aren't they?

Unread 25-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Crumps

Colin Schindler had owt to say about this the bitter £#%&!wit?

Unread 25-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

you #@&%!heads who were cutting about in the seventies laughing at jokes about gays, jews and black people need to hurry up and £#%&!ing die
you belong in another time and thank £#%&! we've moved on
Parklife

Unread 26-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
i've heard literally dozens of spurs fans in the public eye complain about this

you #@&%!heads who were cutting about in the seventies laughing at jokes about gays, jews and black people need to hurry up and £#%&!ing die
Don't worry pal, it'll soon be like a night at the theatre with @#%&!s like you crying every time you hear a swear word. £#%&!ing snowflakes.

Not condoning etc obv

Unread 26-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Colin Schindler had owt to say about this the bitter £#%&!wit?
He's probably jotting down a few bullet points before he commits himself.

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Pop

BooMoon:

Hi , I have joined this forum for 1 topic only , the chanting on the tram

I know the main man chanting, he is a friend of 30 years , we have travelled to many England tournaments & matches together over the years . He is a very passionate City supporter and local & is season ticket holder for many years , and use to stand in The Kippax in his youth

He is a great character , a really funny bloke and he does a lot for society . He is mortified and so sorry for his actions . He is currently out of the country on business and returns on Friday and he has contacted the police already who are interviewing him on Saturday .

My mate gives up a lot of his time for the community, especially underprivileged kids , of any colour sex or religion , so please don't judge him for a bit of ill judged banter

We have all done , said ,shouted , sang stupid songs ,especially when in a crowd/gang in a big match atmosphere it doesn't necessarily make us racist , homophobic, anti Semitic etc etc

I am a 'red' or as a lot of you call me a 'rag' or a ' Munich' or numerous other names which aren't p.c and which one of you haven't used derogatory language at a football match

The words I used when Aguero scored THAT goal were very offensive , about his nationality , his parenthood and your club , defo not p.c ! Thankfully nobody was filming

He really is a top bloke ( for a blue ) and judge him for that not what you have seen on a 30 second recording .

I still respect him , even if he was stupid and got carried away

Cheers

Unread 26-01-2017, 11:58 AM
believe

How many forums is thefatgoth on ffs

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Ethers

"My mate gives up a lot of his time for the community, especially underprivileged kids , of any colour sex or religion , so please don't judge him for a bit of ill judged banter"

Thought nofun was a red

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Sizlack

Ain't no bants like holocaust bants..

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:54 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
"My mate gives up a lot of his time for the community, especially underprivileged kids , of any colour sex or religion , so please don't judge him for a bit of ill judged banter"

Thought nofun was a red
"...he feels liberated by his charitable works. he's even got a sign over his front door which read 'Work makes you free'"

Unread 26-01-2017, 12:57 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
"...he feels liberated by his charitable works. he's even got a sign over his front door which read 'Work makes you free'"
Libraries gave us power
Then work came and made us free
What price now for a shallow piece of dignity

Unread 26-01-2017, 01:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

liberals tut tutting in their all white offices, outraged at what the world has come to, why can't all people be just like me, accepting people for what they are? Gave that cleaner the job, even though she had the look of an obvious thief and Ahmed down the shop, always gets a kindly word, well mostly.

Unread 26-01-2017, 07:19 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
And to prove he's not a xenophobe, it's written in German.

Unread 26-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Libraries gave us power
Then work came and made us free
What price now for a shallow piece of dignity
If you're going to quote the manics, it should at least be the intense humming of evil

Unread 27-01-2017, 02:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
i've heard literally dozens of spurs fans in the public eye complain about this

£#%&!ing hell, I bet you're a laugh-a-minute down the pub.

"Anyone up for another quick round of We Shall Overcome?"

Unread 27-01-2017, 03:00 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
£#%&!ing hell, I bet you're a laugh-a-minute down the pub.

"Anyone up for another quick round of We Shall Overcome?"
its possible to have a good time without doing jokes off a bernard manning routine pal

Unread 27-01-2017, 03:22 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
its possible to have a good time without doing jokes off a bernard manning routine pal
you too take it a bit far pol.

I remember when you shot a black man on battlefield you started a #blacklivesmatter on ps4
Closed Thread