United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Nani Anderson Giggs Ronaldo

Tevez Rooney

Possible that Fletcher will come in, probably for one of the newbies, but I hope not (nothing against Fletcher but I just want the pace of that front 6)

Unread 23-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

O'Shea in for Nani then.

Unread 23-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

That so many of you would so willingly discard a player of Giggs' class and experience for so many games this season is bemusing to say the least.

The fact any of you would leave him out even in the absence of Scholes, Hargreaves, Carrick and Saha shows just what an incredible array of football £#%&!wits follow United. It shows an absolutely astonishing lack of football knowledge.

Unread 23-10-2007, 07:20 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
That so many of you would so willingly discard a player of Giggs' class and experience for so many games this season is bemusing to say the least.

The fact any of you would leave him out even in the absence of Scholes, Hargreaves, Carrick and Saha shows just what an incredible array of football £#%&!wits follow United. It shows an absolutely astonishing lack of football knowledge.

He'll not still be on the pitch after 60 minutes. Substituted for being bilge (once again).

Watch and learn.

Unread 23-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy

He'll not still be on the pitch after 60 minutes. Substituted for being bilge (once again).

Watch and learn.
The fact you haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about has now gone beyond laughable.

Unread 23-10-2007, 07:27 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
The fact you haven't got the slightest clue what you're talking about has now gone beyond laughable.
Well it appears Fergie agreed with me for the Roma game by dropping him. I guess he's clueless as well and you know it all.

Giggs shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, as his performance tonight will undoubtedly demonstrate.

Next.

Unread 23-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Giggs missed the Roma game, yes.

I have no further interest in reading your constant anti-Giggs bullshit.

You're not a bad lad, but you're a shit arguer and a one subject bore.

Away with you to ignore. Well done; you are the first.
Closed Thread