United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Him and Greenwood are piss poor at that... head down and run or shoot when there are better options.
you'd think by now in a match analysis session it would have been pointed out how many times they do it with options around them in good positions to score

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:41 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Tonight?

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Enjoyable half......look v dangerous in the break...

Need a win here

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Vida_15

sociedad has some quality players in that team....makes for good football at times to watch

Vedder

That counts as an away goal yeah? Even though it’s in Turin it counts as Sociedad’s home game?

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Unfortunately for you the last 9 years prove you wrong.
that's right. de gea hasn't come for a cross in 9 years.

seriously... henderson doesn't even have to come out to get that and all you lot can do is slag off de gea (who is a much better keeper than henderson) when he's not even playing?

why not mention that matic wouldn't have got that one that bruno put in the corner for dan james?

I thought the ref was going to outline dan james in white spray for a moment, there.

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Him and Greenwood are piss poor at that... head down and run or shoot when there are better options.
And some people laughed at me when i dared to suggest Greenwood has regressed under this coaching regime

The kid is clearly talented as £#%&! but his overall forward play is still quite adolescent, hopefully with time it gets better but I’m sure it would help if he wasn’t relied upon so much and we had proper coaches who could develop his game

Baron

At least it wasn’t dull

Should’ve scored 4, really need to get Rashford firing though - cracking pass for the goal but beyond criminal to miss both of those chances.

James remains dogshit, twice as bad when he’s in front of AWB who is apparently a £50m footballer

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
These lot are screaming whenever there’s any slight contact but are getting away with cynical fouls.
new to foreigners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Januzaj is £#%&!ing shit isn’t he? Can’t believe there was a time when we genuinely thought he was gonna be a star at United
still better than james.

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
That counts as an away goal yeah? Even though it’s in Turin it counts as Sociedad’s home game?
yes

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

Decent half
They’re there were the taking at the back

Would like to see us keep the ball better
Some sloppy play at times and Rashford really needs to be less head down at times

Get a 2nd then Amad time

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:46 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I like the look of Isak.

Unfortunately for you the last 9 years prove you wrong.
He was our player of the season multiple years running and considered the best in the world for a while. You don’t half give it both barrels to players you don’t like and keep silent about ones you do even if the performances don’t match your assessment.

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He was our player of the season multiple years running and considered the best in the world for a while. You don’t half give it both barrels to players you don’t like and keep silent about ones you do even if the performances don’t match your assessment.
He was still rooted to his line the vast majority of the time, which was the point.

And anyone can get it pal, anyone.

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:48 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
And some people laughed at me when i dared to suggest Greenwood has regressed under this coaching regime

The kid is clearly talented as f*** but his overall forward play is still quite adolescent, hopefully with time it gets better but I’m sure it would help if he wasn’t relied upon so much and we had proper coaches who could develop his game
no shit...he's only 19

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:49 PM
AK14

That goal

Thought we were playing in blue and white for a second.

Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
can't really utilize the comparison to when DeGea was at his best and how he is playing now...with the exception of he's always been shit coming off his line for crosses

dunk

Quote:

The kid is clearly talented as £#%&! but his overall forward play is still quite adolescent, hopefully with time it gets better but I’m sure it would help if he wasn’t relied upon so much and we had proper coaches who could develop his game
We laugh at everything you say you dullard.

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:52 PM
Vida_15

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:54 PM
Patty_b

Bruno is a beast, but The Scottish Player was fantastic in that first half. Keeps getting better and better.

Wouldn't mind seeing Diallo on for Rashford just to give him a rest for the second half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
no shit...he's only 19

Unread 18-02-2021, 07:59 PM
AK14

Great defending.