United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Can I put in my vote to £#%&! the pair of them off?

Thanks

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:21 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
'should downsyndrome people drive' .
the shouldnt be allowed to drive.
no way.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:30 AM
muotmc

If this thread manages to just fizzle out, I'll be thankful of one thing. That, towards the latter pages, it rejuvenated my childhood love and obsession with Kendal Mint Cake.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Tropical

Default *sigh*

Gentlemen, gentlemen.

It's hard to believe this fire is still smouldering. It should, as muotty suggests, have fizzled out long since.

I may be a poor satirist, and a chooser of unworthy targets (and I don't mean AS Roma. If only this had been about them, we might have been spared these pages of drivel.)

But this frenzy of pigtail-pulling, and blubbering, and snivelling, and cries and wails about who isn't whose friend any more and who's going home and never wants to see whom ever again, would discredit a kindergarten for spoiled daddy's-little-princesses, let alone a cyber-conclave of (mostly) grown (mostly) men.

I'll admit to feeling a bit ashamed of myself. But some of you lot shouldn't just feel ashamed, but disgraced. I haven't seen this much fuss about nothing since I was a toddler myself.

Do yourselves a favour. Let it die. Not for my sake. But for yours. Or failing that, for pity's.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:50 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack

bttt

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:51 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Can I put in my vote to £#%&! the pair of them off?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yeah this is a thread all about the debt and fcum - every thread you're on is.

I disagree with jem and trop all the time.
We have bigger fish to fry, GF. Let's get rid of this malignant armchair fella first. I can't even get him onto my ignore list, the power mad despot.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:52 AM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
Gentlemen, gentlemen.

It's hard to believe this fire is still smouldering. It should, as muotty suggests, have fizzled out long since.

I may be a poor satirist, and a chooser of unworthy targets (and I don't mean AS Roma. If only this had been about them, we might have been spared these pages of drivel.)

But this frenzy of pigtail-pulling, and blubbering, and snivelling, and cries and wails about who isn't whose friend any more and who's going home and never wants to see whom ever again, would discredit a kindergarten for spoiled daddy's-little-princesses, let alone a cyber-conclave of (mostly) grown (mostly) men.

I'll admit to feeling a bit ashamed of myself. But some of you lot shouldn't just feel ashamed, but disgraced. I haven't seen this much fuss about nothing since I was a toddler myself.

Do yourselves a favour. Let it die. Not for my sake. But for yours. Or failing that, for pity's.
Shut up. I've got armchair on the ropes here and you're blathering on about yourself.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:54 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
bttt

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:55 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
bttt

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
Gentlemen, gentlemen.

The Almighty One has spoken.

The Bible has been updated with another fruitful chapter.

Unread 13-04-2007, 11:57 AM
muotmc

..but is this art?

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:01 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

The Almighty One has spoken.

The Bible has been updated with another fruitful chapter.
THE HOLY BIBLE
new tropical edition

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i heard from someone in the dales (big farming type) that we only signed ronnie to a 5 year deal so we could sell him for more

mind you he's so good that will probably wipe out the whole debt never mind the interest

you've wiped out my interest

hoorah

actually you're in luck, striped collegiate blazers and straw boaters will be big this summer
no chance

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:28 PM
armchair

stripes(vertical) are slimming

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
stripes(vertical) are slimming
So your summer look is "deckchair"?

Unread 13-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
no chance
it'll make it to middy by third week of march 2009

bet you lot are still wearing that skintight metallic jumpsuit and flippers look that we all rocked in 2005

Unread 13-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Fatboy Shrek

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...et/6552143.stm

Unread 13-04-2007, 01:08 PM
razzle

Quote:
i heard from someone in the dales (big farming type) that we only signed ronnie to a 5 year deal so we could sell him for more

mind you he's so good that will probably wipe out the whole debt never mind the interest

you've wiped out my interest

hoorah

actually you're in luck, striped collegiate blazers and straw boaters will be big this summer
tea.....monitor.....etc

Unread 13-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
tea.....monitor.....etc
and here he is

Unread 13-04-2007, 01:55 PM
razzle

Quote:
and here he is