United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
nice letter that i got mine recorded delivery ... #moyesin
The fact that a fat £#%&!ing bastard such as yourself is behind moyes says it all. He's a £#%&!ing loser.

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Gruber

State of the club ffs :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What are you saying? I should ban the 'wums' posting they hope we lose but when long serving members post that or that they hope he dies that's ok because you know them. £#%&!ing concern troll.
watching armers cyber slap sense into people is like witnessing roy keane in his pomp lead the team to victory.

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Just really wish I could work out which one is cream (FFs) before moyes is sacked...
It's becoming an obsession, think I've nailed it.....

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just really wish I could work out which one is cream (FFs) before moyes is sacked...
It's becoming an obsession, think I've nailed it.....
no way... don't tell me that beady eyed, sub terrainial woodlands rodent is back on the scene? slouched over his computer in a damp room, secreting a yellowish translucent grease from his pours as his clammy, cold sweaty hands pitter patter away at the food stained keys of his keyboard?

good to have him back.

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Child of Darkness

Ive gone beyond despair now its actually become a black comedy just how bad/pathetic do you have to be to write an open letter like that .

Unread 07-03-2014, 01:49 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Ive gone beyond despair now its actually become a black comedy just how bad/pathetic do you have to be to write an open letter like that .
No need to bring colour into it pal

Unread 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

[Q UOTE=Lok;3672773]I'd be comfortable with Liverpool beating us if it guaranteed we'd get rid of Moyes.

Unfortunately it wont, he's not going anywhere for at least a year.

That letter is truly embarrassing. Whether it was sent separately or as part of the renewals pack is irrelevant. Everything about Moyes screams 'plucky loser'. Nothing about him says he's capable of managing United.

The sooner he leaves, the better. For all parties.

How many people honestly believe we'll go to West Brom tomorrow and beat them? They're an awful team in terrible form who are almost certain to get relegated, but I still think they'll win. That's what Moyes has done. We can't look forward to matches any more.

Shit football, shit results and no light at the end of the tunnel.

Dark days.[/quote]

Spot on.

If we beat Liverpool and city I think he'll keep his job. Lose and he's gone in the summer IMHO.

Look lads, you give me dogs abuse but think next September one vision has moyes at the helm? And one has new top manager (please be top) and we are hurting from losing to city and Liverpool. I know which vision I prefer.

I don't wish him harm, feel sorry for him, but starting to hate him if I'm honest and very disappointed in SAF.

Unread 07-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Aman27deep

What's with all this 'feel sorry' stuff for Moyes. If Moyes was managing city and they were 7th, we'd all be pissing ourselves. Moyes has zero redeeming qualities. You do not feel sorry for such a man.

Unread 07-03-2014, 02:12 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
What's with all this 'feel sorry' stuff for Moyes. If Moyes was managing city and they were 7th, we'd all be pissing ourselves. Moyes has zero redeeming qualities. You do not feel sorry for such a man.
Thought you said you were in the acceptance phase? You seem to have regressed to anger?

Unread 07-03-2014, 02:16 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I'm just angry that with my football knowledge I thought this would be a disaster (not this bad tbf) and Fergie who is a legend didn't see any of this coming.

Totally avoidable with the appointment of a qualified manager .

Unread 07-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I'm just angry that with my football knowledge I thought this would be a disaster (not this bad tbf) and Fergie who is a legend didn't see any of this coming.

Totally avoidable with the appointment of a qualified manager .

I'd put your football knowledge up there with Glen hoddles.

Unread 07-03-2014, 03:16 PM
forwardirektion

Just heard that there was problems sending the letter out. Valencia and Young were just throwing it at the letter box from 30 yards either side of it.

Unread 07-03-2014, 07:28 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I'd put your football knowledge up there with Glen hoddles.

I know £#%&! all tbf, all these players talked about we are linked with I have no idea about.

But was convinced moyes would be solid fourth and failing to beat the top teams, not this disaster.

Unread 07-03-2014, 08:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
100% sure he will be manager next season.
Somewhere about the level of Port Vale, hopefully.

Unread 07-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

"oooh, i just want to be popular as the new boss, like me! like me! pathetic."

Unread 08-03-2014, 12:03 AM
red in cumbria

Yes, the letter itself is pure :cringe:
Closed Thread