United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I can't believe people are still getting worked up about a nothing story. It's been deliberately mistranslated ffs.
I'm outraged tbh at Tony V, can't believe he's said all that moderately inoffensive and banal stuff about, y'know, the league and stuff

Unread 12-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Can't believe he's said that, tbh. What a massive @#%&!.

Unread 12-04-2013, 07:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
in case you missed it, Cantona was sat in the stands for 5 games on the run-in, Schmeichel lost the plot, and but for Sparky and Dion Dublin Oldham Athletic would have ended our season in early April
Yes, I remember all that well. But also that they didn't go whining to the press about how they were scared.

Or even anything that could be twisted by the media to "mean" that......

Unread 12-04-2013, 10:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can live with lack of talent

Unread 12-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, I remember all that well. But also that they didn't go whining to the press about how they were scared.

Or even anything that could be twisted by the media to "mean" that......
Come on riccers, you know they'll twist anything at all. There was nothing in what he said.

Unread 12-04-2013, 11:41 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
but not without cash or dog food apparently

Unread 12-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Mr_Ed

I'm thinking of giving up the game if we muff this one. I can't take another summer like the last.

Hopefully it won't happen.

This season however is the metaphorical scenario when you meet a real hottie and then find out she's bonkers and a slag... It should be great but you know it's not anywhere near as good as it should be.

Unread 13-04-2013, 12:04 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Come on riccers, you know they'll twist anything at all. There was nothing in what he said.
he *almost* hopes stoke win so he can hear what excuse fergie makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Almost hope that Stoke beat us, just to hear the excuses he will come up with afterwards

Unread 13-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I'm thinking of giving up the game if we muff this one. I can't take another summer like the last.

Hopefully it won't happen.

This season however is the metaphorical scenario when you meet a real hottie and then find out she's bonkers and a slag... It should be great but you know it's not anywhere near as good as it should be.
I think i described it better

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...#post 3255131

Unread 13-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Luffy

He's an ok weapon we signed from Wigan but his lack of courage, imagination and flair is really anti-Utd. We've been brought up on exciting wingers.

His only defence is there seems to be a real lack of top class wingers in the world and for the past decade we've had more than our fair share of the worlds best so we're spoilt in this dept. but there's no way he lives up to the legacy of our wingers.

Unread 13-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Denis Irwell

It's not just Tony V.

Young, the entire mf, Rooney, the manager and his coaching staff seem far more concerned with possession, which they don't do very well anyway, than actually getting behind a defence

Rafael, Evra and even Evans seem more likely to have a go than our "attack". Maybe we're working on something.

Unread 14-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Denis Irwell

see: it's a load of old guff. "I am very cheerful here"

http://thepeoplesperson.com/valencia...ted-are-false/
Closed Thread