United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:26 PM
borsuk

Default Re: 1/2 Season Player of the Year award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Woah, woah, woah! WTF?!

So you're saying i'm worse than a city fan?

Out of order.

I'll wait for your apology tbhurt
i'm saying your attitude towards united players is more negative than most berties. they might hate us but they recognise the quality of our players. you seem to delight in slagging off every single one of them and seeing every minor setback as some kind of red armageddon. i've seen more balls in a nunnery tbph.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
If I have my avatar as a picture of a wrestler, regularly write in the wrestling sub forum...is it likely that I'm going to be embarassed about watching wrestling? Especially from a London taxi driver ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Don't want to seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but I think you're missing the point.

Every single year we have won the Prem (with the possible exception of 2000) there was a moment(s) during the season when we could have, and in many cases did, slag of Fergie and the team for mistakes we made, shit performances and wasted opportunities. In fact, how close did we come in the treble year to winning £#%&! all? We won the title by 1 point, had a penalty save in the semi against Arsenal and we all know the story of the CL final. What could have been a disastrous season became our greatest moments as supporters of this club. I think the lesson learned from that has to be to have faith in Fergie and let things pan out before making such harsh judgements.

Every season has it's highs and it's lows and none of us know what the ultimate outcome will be. I was £#%&!ing sick when Brum got their equalizer the other night. Some of the words I used to describe Bowyer will leave my son scarred for life, but the big picture is that we are still potentially 6 points ahead of City, 5 ahead of Arsenal and 7 ahead of Chelsea, and they are all £#%&!ing up too. We are in a great position, all of the pressure is with them to keep pace, and if in the end we win nothing then it is your right as a fan to complain all you like, but in the interim if Fergie has earned nothing else from his time in charge, it is that we have patience and faith.

We have the greatest manager of all time running our club, keep the faith.
It's all very well saying that, but i've got a keyboard and a computer infront of me here and i can't keep quiet until may.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i'm saying your attitude towards united players is more negative than most berties. they might hate us but they recognise the quality of our players. you seem to delight in slagging off every single one of them and seeing every minor setback as some kind of red armageddon. i've seen more balls in a nunnery tbph.
Sparky, I actually think you're pretty funny usually, but during a game, your use of and when referring to things United are doing wrong, I think that would give people the impression you're taking pleasure in it.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Suplex?

Hulk-a-mania?
Sparky, would you fancy yourself in a scrap against Hulk Hogan? :gayfight:

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Don't want to seem like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here, but I think you're missing the point.

Every single year we have won the Prem (with the possible exception of 2000) there was a moment(s) during the season when we could have, and in many cases did, slag of Fergie and the team for mistakes we made, shit performances and wasted opportunities. In fact, how close did we come in the treble year to winning £#%&! all? We won the title by 1 point, had a penalty save in the semi against Arsenal and we all know the story of the CL final. What could have been a disastrous season became our greatest moments as supporters of this club. I think the lesson learned from that has to be to have faith in Fergie and let things pan out before making such harsh judgements.

Every season has it's highs and it's lows and none of us know what the ultimate outcome will be. I was £#%&!ing sick when Brum got their equalizer the other night. Some of the words I used to describe Bowyer will leave my son scarred for life, but the big picture is that we are still potentially 6 points ahead of City, 5 ahead of Arsenal and 7 ahead of Chelsea, and they are all £#%&!ing up too. We are in a great position, all of the pressure is with them to keep pace, and if in the end we win nothing then it is your right as a fan to complain all you like, but in the interim if Fergie has earned nothing else from his time in charge, it is that we have patience and faith.

Lovely.

As for the award, i'll go with Nani.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Sparky, would you fancy yourself in a scrap against Hulk Hogan? :gayfight:
Anyone would fancy themselves in a scrap with hulk now, he's barely alive.

This guy on the other hand, former wwe champion -

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:34 PM
utd99

Quote:

It's all very well saying that, but i've got a keyboard and a computer infront of me here and i can't keep quiet until may.
And I'm not advocating for a second that you should. However, some perspective is in order I think, and a realization that the high's are never quite as high, nor the low's quite as low as they seem until the final verdict is in.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
agitated? don't be daft, it's a forum, it's all opinions. i'm sitting here doing some work and popping on every ten minutes when i fancy a break.

nothing personal in it, i'm sure you're a decent lad. some of your posts are hysterical in every sense though, some right slapped-arse stuff at times, most berties wouldn't slag united off the way you do tbh.
agreed.

Success breeds these types of fans though. Sparky seems to have a decent grasp of football in the main and does post quite a lot of sense; however, it's the sensationalism of it that makes him look like a slapped arse weapon.

We lose one game/ we concede one late goal etc and the world is going to end and we are £#%&!ing shite etc.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Well the city fans in poland must be more level-headed than the ones over here in england, because i've never come across any that would openly give us any £#%&!ing credit.

Quote:
Sparky, I actually think you're pretty funny usually, but during a game, your use of and when referring to things United are doing wrong, I think that would give people the impression you're taking pleasure in it.
Firstly, I've never sat there grinning whilst United are throwing games down the khazi.

Secondly, i'm quite entitled to at least roll my eyes given some of the tripe we've been serving up on our travels. In the very least John O'Shea's "Shot" at west ham deserved the biggest eye-roll in history.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Anyone would fancy themselves in a scrap with hulk now, he's barely alive.

This guy on the other hand, former wwe champion -

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up Re: 1/2 Season Player of the Year award.

Quote:

excellently put

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
agreed.

Success breeds these types of fans though. Sparky seems to have a decent grasp of football in the main and does post quite a lot of sense; however, it's the sensationalism of it that makes him look like a slapped arse weapon.

We lose one game/ we concede one late goal etc and the world is going to end and we are £#%&!ing shite etc.
I've been supporting United longer than you, so don't get on your high horse there rumpole of the £#%&!ing bailey.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:38 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: 1/2 Season Player of the Year award.

Don't ever change Sparky.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I've been supporting United longer than you, so don't get on your high horse there rumpole of the £#%&!ing bailey.

have you balls man

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
I just worry you're going so doomlordish that you're showing signs of turning into Marlo, and I'd hate that.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I just worry you're going so doomlordish that you're showing signs of turning into Marlo, and I'd hate that.
No, i'm not gay ffs.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Exclamation Re: 1/2 Season Player of the Year award.

Quote:
No, i'm not gay ffs.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
A fine looking beast If i say so myself.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
A fine looking beast If i say so myself.

Unread 31-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Sloane

bale
Closed Thread