United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Pop

Thank £#%&! for that. Enough of these one-nils though. I can't £#%&!ing take much more of them

Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
£#%&!IN HELL lads give west hame some credit!
They are a decent side. They play proper football nowadays.

This is a great win for us after yesterdays fluke at Fratton Park.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Great performance, never in doubt. Some of you really ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Thank £#%&! for that. Enough of these one-nils though. I can't £#%&!ing take much more of them

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Great performance, never in doubt. Some of you really ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Oh behave you plonker.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Can't take many more of these 1 nils!

Great Result.
Fantastic goal from a United Legend.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh behave you plonker.
Someone had to say it. I figured it was my turn.

Tart.

rebelcountyred

we had to play a lot better opposition than the skaus in the last two games, everton and west ham are two of the in form sides, chelsea are a dead man walking side and pompey are just a joke, we have done really well.

Unread 08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Someone had to say it. I figured it was my turn.
Tart.
Well it wasn't. It's never your turn.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:00 PM
wiganste

Apparantly, football is corrupt again according to RAWK

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:01 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well it wasn't. It's never your turn.
Take a walk weaselbreath. I went there and there ain't shit you can do.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Tiberian

Mediocre performance, fanatastic result and a vintage Giggs goal.

Great 3 points at a tough ground for us, another clean sheet, but until the last 15 mins we passed the ball poorly by Utd standards and had no real tempo to our play. Giggs kept drifting in off the right giving no real outlet bar Rafael and Ronaldo could not really get going on the left, strange that they never really switched wings in open play, when it happened from the corner Giggs ended up scoring.

Carlton Cole always causes problems to us, one of the few strikers who physically troubles Ferdinand, they alos passed the ball well and stretched us through midfield the most of any team on this run. Despite this VDS never really had a tough save.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
taff

thank £#%&! for all the playboy west ham @#%&!s trying to score wonder goals from 30 yards. and failing spectacularly.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:03 PM
wonky no

these threads are becoming an embarrassment. every £#%&!ing game we get the usual slaggings and over analysed and inaccurate slating of the players, system and anything else.

we're top of the league, champions of england, europe, the world. we're in one final so far and favourites for the other 2 domestic trophies and no doubt retaining the other one. is it so £#%&!ing difficult to accept that the other teams in the league have the gumption to try and stop us winning?

our midfield are playing shit, tevez is shit, berbatov has done nothing. bla bla bla bla £#%&!ing bla.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:04 PM
captain scarlet

Might have a point wonks. Good perspective.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Take a walk weaselbreath. I went there and there ain't shit you can do.
As you frequently do. You rebel you.

Quote:
these threads are becoming an embarrassment. every £#%&!ing game we get the usual slaggings and over analysed and inaccurate slating of the players, system and anything else.

we're top of the league, champions of england, europe, the world. we're in one final so far and favourites for the other 2 domestic trophies and no doubt retaining the other one. is it so £#%&!ing difficult to accept that the other teams in the league have the gumption to try and stop us winning?

our midfield are playing shit, tevez is shit, berbatov has done nothing. bla bla bla bla £#%&!ing bla.
I don't remember slagging anybody off. I challenge anybody to disagree with the points I made. I tend to just say it as I see it.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Berbs was ace today. Playing the hole. An ace in the hole if you will. He's ace is what I'm saying. Ace as diamonds. Diamonds baby.

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Argentina

Carrick will be creaming himself over Giggs' goal

He'll be logging on later to express his feelings

Unread 08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Spaniard

Quote:

OTT really. No need for melodrama mate.
Closed Thread