United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2013, 09:42 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I'm not ridiculing you, I was laughing at what you posted.

You could've just taken it that I don't agree and just left it at that. Hell, you could even have used the rest of the thread stretching back the last 2 or 3 days to help you come to that verdict. But oh no, you chose to post some shit about trolls or whatever instead ... it's tedious as £#%&! tbh.
Oh don't worry, I've read the whole thread. While I understand Jem's sentiment but don't agree with it, you just make shit up to suit your argument

Unread 27-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Oh don't worry, I've read the whole thread. While I understand Jem's sentiment but don't agree with it, you just make shit up to suit your argument
New to Throb etc.

Unread 27-05-2013, 10:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
'to argue' would be more appropriate.

Unread 27-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I now have zero interest in going OT whether or not the Glazers own United. That ship sailed a long time ago too. The matchday 'experience' even pre-Glazers was a crying shame to what it had been so it isn't hard for me to stay away.
ok I misunderstood - I thought you were implying that you don't go purely on the basis of the glazers. I can understand the other stuff because yes, obviously the 'matchday experience' has been more or less completely diluted at OT, I've found my own attendance (being a non-ST holder since 05, big game red) waning more and more - although that's also for external reasons. Generally though I find things to be what you make of them, I have plenty of mates who wouldn't dream of giving up their ST for any reason.

I've stuck with basically just doing euro aways (and domestics, the once-every-3-seasons i get a ticket) because the whole experience is vastly more enjoyable on the whole than OT for me - I accept it's very different of course, but the 'sacrifice' of not spending £1k on an ST (plus the additional costs of transport/food/drink 19+ times a season) and using that money for the euros is one I'm happy with. I still get to see the 'big' games for face value (aside from Madrid and Swansea where I had to pay over the odds for the first time in my life) and any other matches I fancy or happen to have the cash for.

Unread 27-05-2013, 12:11 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
New to Throb etc.
No mate I let most of it go though
Closed Thread