United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I don't think we are capable of extracting Heemers from anfield atm. Maybe in two years when his deal has run out.

If depay becomes too expensive then we shouldn't spend, Nani and Zaha are having great seasons. They're stlll our players.
Zaha isn't.

Unread 29-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
I don't think we are capable of extracting Heemers from anfield atm. Maybe in two years when his deal has run out.

If depay becomes too expensive then we shouldn't spend, Nani and Zaha are having great seasons. They're stlll our players.

Zaha isn't!

Unread 29-03-2015, 06:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

we sold Zaha hth

Unread 29-03-2015, 06:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Zaha isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Zaha isn't!
Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
we sold Zaha hth

Unread 30-03-2015, 09:04 AM
magic_cantona

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-contract.html

Desperate to leave.

Unread 30-03-2015, 09:19 AM
dunk

Quite funny listening to the teeth gnashing and griping from the media over this its number 1 topic in TalkSport this morning and everyone is in agreement that Raheem should knuckle down and continue his development in the 'perfect place' at Liverpool much effusion over Brenton and admonishing of Sterling for not just accepting the quite frankly over generous contract Liverpool are offering. Pointing out that he wouldn't play week in, week out anywhere else etc. Which all confuses me and seems a tad contradictory surely if he's that good he'll play wherever he is? And surely he'd benefit from playing with better players? £#%&!ing Scouse bias in the media is ridiculous

Unread 30-03-2015, 09:25 AM
Baron

With the quota / FFP considerations this has got City & Chelsea's paws all over it. No chance the Scousers would ever do business with us, nor us with them tbh.

I'll say City for £38m in the summer. & he'll flop, not because he's a bad player, just because he actually does need the right development & guidance. He's not the finished product & I bet he's actually incapable of thinking for himself, looks a right thick @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
With the quota / FFP considerations this has got City & Chelsea's paws all over it. No chance the Scousers would ever do business with us, nor us with them tbh.

I'll say City for £38m in the summer. & he'll flop, not because he's a bad player, just because he actually does need the right development & guidance. He's not the finished product & I bet he's actually incapable of thinking for himself, looks a right thick @#%&!.
I think he'll sign for city as well. Though I'm going 30 mill plus Milner.

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:15 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
With the Scousers claiming they've got the better end of the deal and, for once, actually having a point

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
With the Scousers claiming they've got the better end of the deal and, for once, actually having a point
Awful PR for them if their only young hope was to sign for another English club though

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:18 AM
dunk

Isn't Milner on a free in the summer?

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Isn't Milner on a free in the summer?
Would be a great plot twist If that later transpired tbh

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Would be a great plot twist If that later transpired tbh
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-edging-closer

Unread 30-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Pop

Quote:
But Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and Barcelona are all lining up to throw bids of £50m at Liverpool for their 'future global superstar'.

Unread 01-04-2015, 05:38 PM
saffers

Shit, based on that interview on the bbc, I think this might be possible. He badly wants out.

Does he and his agent have the testicular fortitude to force a move to Utd? Based on this stunt where he's pissing on rodgers and their fans, the answer is yes. You just know rodgers would throw a wobbler and try to stick him in the ressies etc.

If we go in for him it could be THE saga of our times. Lots of fume and shaking from merseyside...

For english players of his age, we are the team. Go for it big lou.

Unread 01-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Shit, based on that interview on the bbc, I think this might be possible. He badly wants out.

Does he and his agent have the testicular fortitude to force a move to Utd? Based on this stunt where he's pissing on rodgers and their fans, the answer is yes. You just know rodgers would throw a wobbler and try to stick him in the ressies etc.

If we go in for him it could be THE saga of our times. Lots of fume and shaking from merseyside...

For english players of his age, we are the team. Go for it big lou.
As I said to my mate earlier, if we sign him, doesn't matter how he turns out. It would be all worth it just for the seething and the meltdown. Imagine his first return to Anfield?!

Unread 01-04-2015, 05:43 PM
HERTS_RED

As swap with walcott is the likeliest scenario at the moment

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:00 PM
atticusgrinch

"flattered" by Arsenal link.

Liverpool.

Honestly think that game last week could have momentous impact on Liverpool long term. Proper sliding doors shit.

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Liverpool.

Honestly think that game last week could have momentous impact on Liverpool long term. Proper sliding doors shit.

Unread 01-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Liverpool.

It went under the radar at the time but, why in God's name, with 10/15 mins to go, did he put Sterling at left back?!?
Closed Thread