United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2023, 08:09 AM
magic_cantona

Any good result we get = "Its only.....they were weakened......they had lots of injuries.... they're concentrating on the Champions League....we were lucky.."

Any bad result = "Doesn't matter it was in the league cup, its piss poor - ten Hag can't rotate his players....you can't blame 47 injuries, that's why we have a squad..."

Got it.

Unread 27-09-2023, 08:20 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Marlo schooling Riccy boy…

Unread 27-09-2023, 08:23 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Maybe you don’t know have surveillance works..

do you review cctv footage and discuss it if it’s incident free?

In RIC’s case, I suspect he does tbf.

Unread 27-09-2023, 10:04 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Any good result we get = "Its only.....they were weakened......they had lots of injuries.... they're concentrating on the Champions League....we were lucky.."

Any bad result = "Doesn't matter it was in the league cup, its piss poor - ten Hag can't rotate his players....you can't blame 47 injuries, that's why we have a squad..."

Got it.
Ridiculous isn’t it.

A couple were saying the same in the match thread last night.

“Palace couldn’t be arsed”
“Different situation on the weekend”

We won a cup game by 3 goals to 0, playing good football in the process… just enjoy it for what it was.

Unread 27-09-2023, 10:14 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Got it.
What are you still doing in here you pitiful man.

You scream from the roof tops that I’m a wum and people should ignore me. Lead the way.
Armchair put me on your ignore list and you took me off it.

Have some shame. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ridiculous isn’t it.

We won a cup game by 3 goals to 0, playing good football in the process… just enjoy it for what it was.
Ok maybe you want to clutch at straws so I’ll put it in terms you might (not guaranteed) understand…

From the back end of last season liverpool don’t perform away or against at decent opposition.

They start the new season in poor fashion and then lose 3 in a row against arsenal, Munich and Brighton.
They beat burney away 1-0 having 35 percent possession against the great footballing side that is Burnley and having less shots on goal.
They then beat a weakened palace at home …would you say they’ve turned things around after those two results?

If United win it’s better for all of us.

Plus as I’ve said personally this thread isnt about abusing anyone. It’s about discussion.
If im this and I’m that, start your own (wum free) thread on ETH who you think is the best manager around and discuss all the positives that detach you further from the reality of how good United actually are.
I won’t even open the thread.

Have a nice day xxx

Unread 27-09-2023, 11:00 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ridiculous isn’t it.

Yeah, incredible the effort put in to trying to piss on a good win for 'your' team

Everyone is depressed hen we don't win, no problem with that. But it takes a special kind of dumb @#%&! to be depressed with a win.

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:12 PM
dunk

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:17 PM
Offerington

Well, well, well...

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:21 PM
Finport Red

Hope someone has cctv footage of marlo’s head exploding when he reads that.

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:26 PM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:

Unread 27-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 27-09-2023, 03:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
What are you still doing in here you pitiful man.

You scream from the roof tops that I’m a wum and people should ignore me. Lead the way.
Armchair put me on your ignore list and you took me off it.

Have some shame. Please.

Ok maybe you want to clutch at straws so I’ll put it in terms you might (not guaranteed) understand…

From the back end of last season liverpool don’t perform away or against at decent opposition.

They start the new season in poor fashion and then lose 3 in a row against arsenal, Munich and Brighton.
They beat burney away 1-0 having 35 percent possession against the great footballing side that is Burnley and having less shots on goal.
They then beat a weakened palace at home …would you say they’ve turned things around after those two results?

If United win it’s better for all of us.

Plus as I’ve said personally this thread isnt about abusing anyone. It’s about discussion.
If im this and I’m that, start your own (wum free) thread on ETH who you think is the best manager around and discuss all the positives that detach you further from the reality of how good United actually are.
I won’t even open the thread.

Have a nice day xxx
You lost me here tbf

Not a scooby what you’re even attempting to say pal.

Unread 28-09-2023, 09:48 AM
The Judge

Unread 28-09-2023, 10:23 AM
wiganste

New deal on the table for him apparently

Great news if true

Unread 28-09-2023, 11:19 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
Jesus i bet Daley's head is like Erik's now the poor £#%&!er.

Still, good news about the new contract.

Unread 28-09-2023, 11:38 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Maybe you don’t know have surveillance works..

do you review cctv footage and discuss it if it’s incident free?

Unread 28-09-2023, 12:03 PM
dunk

Unread 28-09-2023, 12:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Handled it perfectly.....

Glazers also fuming their asset is depleting FFW...

GLAZERS OUT. GGMU

Unread 30-09-2023, 05:31 PM
marlo

Liverpool we’re not as good as us last season, spent less that us this summer and are now a lot better than us.

Why is that?

Why have we not improved?
Whose responsibility is it for us to improve on the pitch?
Closed Thread