United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:24 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
it's only being dissected by you & saffers.

It's an internet Forum, you're quite safe.
Give us 2-3 names of those who wanted us to lose on Saturday & therefore aren't proper supporters like you & saffers..etc
Never said so and so is not a united fan.

Also never seen anyone say we want to lose the derby so not sure where that controversy started.

Think we all need to calm down and remember what a great few days it has been for united and what a terrible few days it has been for city.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

this is just adults talking to children. disguised by anonymity.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
“Having rose tinted specs”

Think you mean celebrating beating City, coming back from 2-0 down and stopping them from winning the league against us

It was a one off game, enjoy it.
No, meant RTS through the season....

You’ve been #@&%! Saffers for months...

Any names yet on who wanted us to lose ? / didn’t post post derby.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:28 AM
saffers

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:29 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You seem to be enjoying the win by dick-riding saffers and accusing lads who have complained about negative Football this season of not being 'real fans' and hoping that we had lost on Saturday.

A. How do you define a real fan?
&
B. Who are the ones who wanted us to lose on Saturday?
I’m #@&%! United pal, go through the match thread and see that (not only did I say we’d come back from 2-0 down ) I was elated with the win

Most of the people I’m refering to, to my knowledge, haven’t even posted since the weekend...

It’s nothing to do with the ones that have complained about the negative football, every one is entitled to their opinion. Dunk is all for complaining about Mourinho etc but he was online enjoying the win as much as anyone, because that game was bigger than ‘team Mou’ or ‘Cardie crew’ or what ever the £#%&! people call each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No, meant RTS through the season....

You’ve been #@&%! Saffers for months...

Any names yet on who wanted us to lose ? / didn’t post post derby.
Sorry pal don’t know what RTS means, not up on text/internet talk.

Seems you don’t like it that me and Saffers share the same opinion on Mourinho/United, why would that bother you so much?

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Bunker Buster

So you have to be online now to be a red ?
Deep in the match thread
Score predicting
Also must post in a certain time after the game....
Can’t be your child’s birthday

If they haven’t been online since the weekend, name them ?

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Ethers

If you know who you’re referring to, just name them?

If they haven’t been online they probably won’t even see it?

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Deep in the match thread
Score predicting

he means siders and meant ethers but he's terrified of confrontation.

It's probably worth dropping but he's brought it up 3 days running.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:33 AM
AK14

Quote:
Deep in the match thread
Score predicting

No...

Why are you soooooo rattled?

What have I said in the past that has made you so angry with me, it’s a little pathetic pal.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What points total do we think will be needed to win it next season. We can call City's a freak season and it is an outlier but given the state of the bottom half of the league are we moving towards a Germany/Spain situation where the 90+ points totals becomes the norm?

Been happening for a while, Utd in 12/13 ended with 89 points, that despite giving up 7 in the last 4 games after the title was secured. That was hardly a vintage Utd team but could easily have ended up with 94/95 points.
Leicester won the league with 81 points just two years ago.

The previous two champions won without European competition, which while an over-egged excuse, it still helped them refresh between games. City are going to win this season off the back of every team rolling over in the first half of the season. If you treat a group of players like superiors, naturally your players will shit themselves and City's gained an extra % of belief and momentum. As seen in the last week, they are normal. They're largely the same players of the past season or two. Now their title is just routine rather than the bestest team to ever football.

Next season the onus is on Mourinho and Klopp to deliver a title challenge. Both have spent a massive amount and I expect will again, and they've had two full seasons to build a foundation. Mourinho has won two cups and hopefully a third, Klopp started from a lower standing point and taken them to the last four of Europe. Relative success given the status of the two clubs but now the highest honours must be challenged.

I expect Mourinho to bring in four players minimum. If we can win the Fa Cup it will give him extra rope which after Sevilla was severely cut. I'm not Mourinho's biggest fan but the second half on Saturday gives me hope that he might now get it. Maybe it needed that stage, that scenario and that rival for the shackles to come off. He has always thrived to be the unloved underdog after all.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Wrong...

Tiberian

Quote:
Deep in the match thread
Score predicting

Didn't Saffers go Awol for days after the Sevilla game, only to make a valorous, blustering return after the bravery of the Brighton performance?

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Both been online though ??

I know he was angry a few weeks back when ethers didn’t get back from his daughters birthday quick enough....

Life of an internet red....

People have lives outside here, it just proves it’s about point scoring and #@&%!.
Very odd.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:35 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If you know who you’re referring to, just name them?

If they haven’t been online they probably won’t even see it?
No need to pal, any one who has every read a match thread knows who they are and not so surprisingly they weren’t on the last match thread.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Didn't Saffers go Awol for days after the Sevilla game, only to make a valorous, blustering return after the bravery of the Brighton performance?
wow

AK14

Quote:
Both been online though ??

I know he was angry a few weeks back when ethers didn’t get back from his daughters birthday quick enough....

Life of an internet red....

People have lives outside here, it just proves it’s about point scoring and #@&%!.
Very odd.
Says the poster with one of the highest posts counts on this forum

Bunker Buster

Quote:
No need to pal, any one who has every read a match thread knows who they are and not so surprisingly they weren’t on the last match thread.
Match threads are the worst threads on here...

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Leicester won the league with 81 points just two years ago.

The previous two champions won without European competition, which while an over-egged excuse, it still helped them refresh between games. City are going to win this season off the back of every team rolling over in the first half of the season. If you treat a group of players like superiors, naturally your players will shit themselves and City's gained an extra % of belief and momentum. As seen in the last week, they are normal. They're largely the same players of the past season or two. Now their title is just routine rather than the bestest team to ever football.

Next season the onus is on Mourinho and Klopp to deliver a title challenge. Both have spent a massive amount and I expect will again, and they've had two full seasons to build a foundation. Mourinho has won two cups and hopefully a third, Klopp started from a lower standing point and taken them to the last four of Europe. Relative success given the status of the two clubs but now the highest honours must be challenged.

I expect Mourinho to bring in four players minimum. If we can win the Fa Cup it will give him extra rope which after Sevilla was severely cut. I'm not Mourinho's biggest fan but the second half on Saturday gives me hope that he might now get it. Maybe it needed that stage, that scenario and that rival for the shackles to come off. He has always thrived to be the unloved underdog after all.
Agree with all that, and who knows Pep might go into one of his melt down phases. Imperative that Utd start fast and keep the pressure on them.

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:37 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Deep in the match thread
Score predicting

Wasn't 'online' enough during the game & immediate aftermath

Unread 11-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Says the poster with one of the highest posts counts on this forum
Over 11 years.....

I don’t post on match threads though, as I’m Either there or watching the game...