United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:21 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
He clearly wants to win domestic titles and Champions League medals, that's obvious.

And he probably thinks he can NOT do that at United, I just wish we let him go sooner. This whole saga is distracting us from what the REAL issues are i.e. Ed Woodward and our owners.
It’s @#%&!s like you that are like him. @#%&!s.

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:27 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
There's def some truth to that tbh.

I'll be interested to see how Pogba's career progresses post-United, he's 27 now, he should be at his peak level of performance and he STILL divides opinion

TBH Pogba's next move will be make-or-break for his legacy if he gets it wrong that spell at Juve will be ancient history.
he has no legacy...he's already ruined that opportunity by being a complete £#%&!er

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
He doesn’t though does he. Only Twitter weirdoes pretend to think he’s amazing. I don’t know a single red in real life who gives a shit whether he lives or dies.
Apart from Tronics aka Dances with Wums.

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:33 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
I guess..

I just find it weird how some fans are freaking out over this on Twitter, Pogba has asked to leave 2x, he clearly doesn't think we match his ambitions (wants to win trophies and it's debatable we will win many with Ole and under the Glazers) but we're such a badly run club we probably don't want to lose face by selling him "on the cheap" during a pandemic and we're worried about the loss of £££ he brings into the club via image rights blah blah

I'm certain as a club we've played just as much as a role in this circus as Pogba and Mino have but the club will hide behind this farce and will still fail to address the shortcomings of our squad and fail to hire a Sporting Director (news has gone cold on that one hasn't it? ). Just remember we let Cristiano Ronaldo go and replaced him with Antonio Valencia, I'm not confident we'll do much better than that with PP replacement...

Absolute shit show of a situation and another clear indication of how poorly we are run as a club that we're letting an overweight agent push us around like this
I hated valencia at the end but he won 2 prems, fa cup, 2 league cups and the europa

not bad for a shit replacement tbf

forgot to add i hope pogba never plays for the club again

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:50 PM
ZiggyStardust

Him and his agent are very £#%&!ing high maintenance
That might be barely tolerable if he was putting in the sort of performance level Bruno is but he’s as much a liability as an asset on the pitch

We really need to nip this in the bud in Jan and move on from him

We’ll be lucky to get 50 mill for him now

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:51 PM
d_knight

So Tronics can you tell me what IS pogba's legacy?
When he's old and Grey and can tell his grandchildren, "I used to play for Manchester United when I was younger, and _________________"

Please fill in the blanks and enlighten us!

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:54 PM
silv

Sell him and pay Fernandes what he’s earning

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:55 PM
utd99

Imagine if we got rid of both Pogba and Lingard in the winter window.

Better than a cup.

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:56 PM
browser

Let Pogberk rot in the ressies till January and try and get a Bentancur or Veratti in exchange.

Wouldn't even make a top 20 of midfielders to have played for the club, another terrible signing of the Woodward era.

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Let Pogberk rot in the ressies till January and try and get a Bentancur or Veratti in exchange.

Wouldn't even make a top 20 of midfielders to have played for the club, another terrible signing of the Woodward era.
Since Fergie retired.

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:04 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Imagine if we got rid of both Pogba and Lingard in the winter window.

Better than a cup.
that would be the best present the Glazers and Woodward could give us

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:08 PM
rubbernecker

Well that's that then

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:10 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
He clearly wants to win domestic titles and Champions League medals, that's obvious.

And he probably thinks he can NOT do that at United, I just wish we let him go sooner. This whole saga is distracting us from what the REAL issues are i.e. Ed Woodward and our owners.

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Well that's that then
Worth it.

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:49 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
I guess..

I just find it weird how some fans are freaking out over this on Twitter, Pogba has asked to leave 2x, he clearly doesn't think we match his ambitions (wants to win trophies and it's debatable we will win many with Ole and under the Glazers) but we're such a badly run club we probably don't want to lose face by selling him "on the cheap" during a pandemic and we're worried about the loss of £££ he brings into the club via image rights blah blah

I'm certain as a club we've played just as much as a role in this circus as Pogba and Mino have but the club will hide behind this farce and will still fail to address the shortcomings of our squad and fail to hire a Sporting Director (news has gone cold on that one hasn't it? ). Just remember we let Cristiano Ronaldo go and replaced him with Antonio Valencia, I'm not confident we'll do much better than that with PP replacement...

Absolute shit show of a situation and another clear indication of how poorly we are run as a club that we're letting an overweight agent push us around like this

More sense coming from Carrickfan

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Tronics

I'd be over the moon if we sold Pogba and replaced him with Camavinga and Grealish but we'll probably end up Jonjo Shelvey or something

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:04 AM
Palmer

Bruno was Pogba's replacement, there won't be any others guys coming in when pogba leaves.

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
Bruno was Pogba's replacement, there won't be any others guys coming in when pogba leaves.
I really want Grealish, he's so £#%&!ing good man

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:25 AM
Cream

Quote:
I really want Grealish, he's so £#%&!ing good man
Pogba going has nothing to do with that, unless you count the extra funds.

He’s already been replaced. Brilliantly.

The value of getting this joker and his clown agent out of the club can’t be overstated. Would give him away.

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:28 AM
armchair

If we could swap for Ronnie with Chevrolet paying the excess that'd be a huge win. Ronnie sold a lot of jeeps apparently,
Closed Thread