United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:39 PM
andyroo

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boristonk
automatic 2 match ban, so saying BBC
Ban unless he appeals it. If he does he risks an extra game being tacked on, though he could get off.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Stubbsy

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Another 2 games added for this.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:40 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Can someone cleverer than me get hold of a load of clips of players obviously swearing on tele

not the Rooney one obviously
Swearing isn't big or clever...

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Sloppy

Football,bloody hell.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
beansy

We should get a fred tissue compilation (Soprano Pictures) with all the televised prem games where players swear, captured on screen.

Then send to FA

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:42 PM
wee man

Wasn't MOTD once the most complained about programme on the tv - from the deaf community - as they could lip read ?

Part 36 Offer

outrageous decision.

that £#%&!ing yid @#%&! will be laughing his eyebrows off

red @rmy

If I see that jug eared @#%&! lineker at Wembley, I'm gonna rip his £#%&!ing ears off the smarmy shithouse @#%&!.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:43 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
when it comes to united all precedents, similarities and rules go out the window, its been that way for a long time, rio, evra, fergie and now rooney, i have no problem with what wayne did other than it was stupid, needless and an open invitation for the Pl to mete out some punishment, particularily after getting away with elbowing mc carthy, as i have said he needs to get a bit of self control and start putting the team first, he is going to be a big loss to us in his current form.
Don't forget Eric which is where it all seems to have started...

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Wasn't a previous FA Chairman a lifelong Liverpool supporter? Same bloke who ran BBC Sport and said something like 'Manchester United will win team of the year over my dead body while I'm in charge' when we won the double in '94
itv sport

yes - it was that fat scouse @#%&! barwick

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:44 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
If I see that jug eared @#%&! lineker at Wembley, I'm gonna rip his £#%&!ing ears off the smarmy shithouse @#%&!.
BBC don't cover it - lucky Gary.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
If I see that jug eared @#%&! believe at Wembley, I'm gonna rip his £#%&!ing ears off the smarmy shithouse @#%&!.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
i won't be at wembley?

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
We should get a fred tissue compilation (Soprano Pictures) with all the televised prem games where players swear, captured on screen.

Then send to FA
Without a doubt - I can't do it though, can someone else?

SilverSurfer

If the FA were that bothered by this sort of thing happening, they'd stop TV companies putting live cameras into youung men's faces at moments of extreme emotion. Utter %@#$&!s of a decision. FA says nothing, does nothing about club debt, bans someone for a naughty word.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
itv sport

yes - it was that fat scouse @#%&! barwick
Barwick! That's him.

Headed BBC Sport then went to ITV then the FA.

So the FA has been chaired by £#%&!ing Liverpool and then City supporters.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i won't be at wembley?
sorry pal; my mistake

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Delete or they'll ban him too.

Unread 04-04-2011, 05:55 PM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
The nation had turned off its TV sets in disgust by that point so nobody heard it.