Don't see the need for this negativity

We are absolutely flying as a team and he is playing his part

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:35 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabian Red
Some of it isn't even subtle. Calling martial a disease ffs
He is.

“A disease is a particular abnormal condition that negatively affects the structure or function of all or part of an organism”

Having that lazy sulking workshy @#%&! on the pitch negatively affects the function of the team as a whole.

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:39 PM
Arabian Red

Stats show the opposite. You need to have a look in the mirror and do better. It's 2023.

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Stats show the opposite. You need to have a look in the mirror and do better. It's 2023.
Got the stats on hand for how many games he’s missed this season? Doubt we’d be having this conversation if he could be bothered to get out of bed, as Weghorst was brought in specifically as cover for the workshy @#%&!.

RARAMSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
there’s one very clear as day reason why people are tolerating his lack of quality.

anyone else would be ripped to shreds on here!

he is shit and just running around.
He is now being heralded for tackles ffs. A Manchester United striker played well because he looked busy, missed good chances but never stop running (at an exceptional slow pace)
But pulls players out of position eg the sancho goal. hes not a great player but he does a job

Whip Hubley

Quote:
there’s one very clear as day reason why people are tolerating his lack of quality.

anyone else would be ripped to shreds on here!

he is shit and just running around.
He is now being heralded for tackles ffs. A Manchester United striker played well because he looked busy, missed good chances but never stop running (at an exceptional slow pace)

just when I think you're back to being a half decent poster you revert back to this shit. it's completely unacceptable.

imagine if I said the reason you give, oh I don't know, Bruno a ton of shit compared to Pogba is because he's white?

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Oh stats yeah?

These the same stats that said there wasn’t a player in united's history other than Rooney who turns up more in the derby than Martial

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:48 PM
AK14

Well this thread has taken a turn for the worse and has become very distasteful and it’s not the first time a certain poster has made such bizarre accusations.

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Arabian Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Got the stats on hand for how many games he’s missed this season? Doubt we’d be having this conversation if he could be bothered to get out of bed, as Weghorst was brought in specifically as cover for the workshy
Nobody is arguing that he's always injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Having that lazy sulking workshy on the pitch negatively affects the function of the team as a whole.
It's this strange nonsense that shows the agenda is clearly led by something else. He covers more ground per game than Weghorst yet martial is lazy and Weghorst is a grafter. The team has more points per game with martial than without yet martial is a disease.

To knowingly lie about such things then heap praise on a guy who maybe the worst striker in the clubs history again shows marlo is right in what he is saying. Then to cover it up with "but we like rashford so how can we be..."

As a minority myself (Indian heritage) I've more than enough experience how these things work.

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

It's this strange nonsense that shows the agenda is clearly led by something else. He covers more ground per game than Weghorst yet martial is lazy and Weghorst is a grafter. The team has more points per game with martial than without yet martial is a disease.

To knowingly lie about such things then heap praise on a guy who maybe the worst striker in the clubs history again shows marlo is right in what he is saying. Then to cover it up with "but we like rashford so how can we be..."

As a minority myself (Indian heritage) I've more than enough experience how these things work.
People’s dislike of Martial stems from the fact he’s always injured you moron. If he was putting a shift in game in game out, and actually delivered consistently, he’d have far more support. I wanted him to succeed more than most and only gave up on him this season when it became apparent he was going to go missing again.

Without Weghorst we’d probably be struggling a bit more, despite his lack of goals he’s been a good player for us and an important part of the “system”.

Most people on here acknowledge that Martial has/had all the ability and attributes to be world class - his attitude and application has been what has let him down and the main reason people lost patience with him.

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Are you genuinely trying to say that Martial works harder on the pitch than Weghorst?

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
People’s dislike of Martial stems from the fact he’s always injured you moron. If he was putting a shift in game in game out, and actually delivered consistently, he’d have far more support. I wanted him to succeed more than most and only gave up on him this season when it became apparent he was going to go missing again.

Without Weghorst we’d probably be struggling a bit more, despite his lack of goals he’s been a good player for us and an important part of the “system”.

Most people on here acknowledge that Martial has/had all the ability and attributes to be world class - his attitude and application has been what has let him down and the main reason people lost patience with him.

Seems you're wasting your breath here pal.

I'm sure we'd love nothing more than a fit and firing martial, because he's incredibly talented, but if my auntie had %@#$&!s etc. The fact is he's never available and ETH said as much in his last presser about him - that he basically can't be arsed.

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:13 PM
Arabian Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Seems you're wasting your breath here pal.

I'm sure we'd love nothing more than a fit and firing martial, because he's incredibly talented, but if my auntie had etc. The fact is he's never available and ETH said as much in his last presser about him - that he basically can't be arsed.
ETH literally said martial is at the training ground more than any other player desperate to get fit. What a strange lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are you genuinely trying to say that Martial works harder on the pitch than Weghorst?
“But the quality of Anthony Martial is so important for our match, for our game. He has the right movements, his ball security. So, he brings a lot for the team. Pressing, let’s not forget that."

Take it up with the manager.

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:14 PM
Ethers

You won’t answer, because you don’t want to admit it

Embarrassing.

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:39 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
just when I think you're back to being a half decent poster you revert back to this shit. it's completely unacceptable.

imagine if I said the reason you give, oh I don't know, Bruno a ton of shit compared to Pogba is because he's white?
First of all i don’t care if you think I’m a half decent poster your approval is the basis for my existence on this forum massa!

I give both black and white players stick. I haven’t been too fond of rashford, can’t stand elanga and hated Lingard..

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:40 PM
dunk

Harry Maguire and Scott The Scottish Player are easily the most maligned players by posters on this forum I’d say. only Bunks rates Beek. Shaw is called a fat £#%&! almost continuously and I absolute hate de Gea.

Fair to say we’re equal opportunities when it comes to slagging off our players.

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
First of all i don’t care if you think I’m a half decent poster your approval is the basis for my existence on this forum massa!

I give both black and white players stick. I haven’t been too fond of rashford, can’t stand elanga and hated Lingard.

What's that got to do with anything? My point was that you consistently insinuate that people on this forum are racist without any foundation whatsoever.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Harry Maguire and Scott The Scottish Player are easily the most maligned players by posters on this forum I’d say.

bUt tHeRe's aN agEndA

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Harry Maguire and Scott The Scottish Player are easily the most maligned players by posters on this forum I’d say.
Absolute rubbish!

pound for pound who is more maligned Fred or vdb.
You never one of those two players has never had a good complete game for United and the same player is workshy (ooops just checked a chart i have and it reads “unlucky with injuries” not workshy)

Unread 20-02-2023, 01:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Absolute rubbish!

pound for pound who is more maligned Fred or vdb.
You never one of those two players has never had a good complete game for United and the same player is workshy (ooops just checked a chart i have and it reads “unlucky with injuries” not workshy)
Maguire is easily the most hated player on this forum. It’s not even up for debate. The guy is the worst signing we’ve ever made.
Closed Thread