United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-09-2013, 04:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Unread 27-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Think you're the one flattering yourself pal. Constantly.
as I said, do feel free to stop quoting me any time you like

Unread 27-09-2013, 06:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
as I said, do feel free to stop quoting me any time you like
In generally feel free to do as I please tbh.

Unread 27-09-2013, 06:19 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

That "man hard" episode on red issue killed me

I'm sure plenty of you were there for it but for those that were not someone bizarrely asked "when your team mate has the ball and someone is about to tackle them and he hasn't seen them coming do you shout man on or man hard?"

He seemed amazed that the answer was of course man on, apparently round their way the correct shout is man hard.

Unread 27-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

cringe

Unread 27-09-2013, 06:25 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
cringe
Eh? Cringe for what?

Unread 27-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
That "man hard" episode on red issue killed me

I'm sure plenty of you were there for it but for those that were not someone bizarrely asked "when your team mate has the ball and someone is about to tackle them and he hasn't seen them coming do you shout man on or man hard?"

He seemed amazed that the answer was of course man on, apparently round their way the correct shout is man hard.
'Man hard' ?

Unread 27-09-2013, 08:01 PM
eusker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Act like you've done it before and don't say anything.
Doesn't count if you don't call it.

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Top defender, good attitude, amazing how his critics completely forgot about his role in the clean sheetathon with VDS the other year. Him, Jones and Smalling needed to be phased in sooner rather than later as Rio can't be playing every week.

Lucky we have had players like him and Wez (when he was fit) stay with us despite not starting when they would be nailed on starters at virtually every other club in the PL.

Brown really could have been one of the all time greats, complete natural defender, comfortable at right back, big lad and rapid. Absolutley £#%&!ed with injuries. Glad he had that season when we won the CL. Most apps iirc?. Barca at home he was £#%&!ing amazing. The perfect middle ground between your Rios and your Terry's

How did Evans do today? Did he shit himself when faced with a black bloke again?

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How did Evans do today? Did he shit himself when faced with a black bloke again?
IMO it was Rio who let him down. He was diabolical.

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Rio looked £#%&!ed and was the main issue imo as well as an unconvincing Buttner who is understudy to a man who looks like he knows he has no pressure on his position once again. Moyes will end Rio's career by the end of the season if he uses him as he has. There was a reason he was used only when needed and had a tailored training schedule.

Of all our worries Evans barely registers.

Some will judge him on moments made at times he was learning his trade and or in and out of the team though. His United career has far more good moments than bad ones, few of the bad ones were at times where we were all over the shop as a team too. I never claimed he was a leader but he is a bloody good defender capable of being excellent when given a decent run in the side. Hard to come in cold at centre half, especially after injuries, the ones that can do it are a special breed.

Bit like some people view Andy Cole really.