United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Troubled family without a father figurehead following the tragic death of father Fassou.

Hopefully the police can accelerate their investigations, as this is not the way one of the world’s most naturally-talented athletes should be treated.

Fingers crossed it doesn’t impair Paul’s road to recovery, as it would be a loss to football if he’s absent from the World Cup; a competition which he could very well dominate, for the second time.
I'd be gutted not to see him in Questar

Unread 28-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Kinell
https://twitter.com/zachlowy/status/...xEL1QjZgUoqHCg

One of the masked gang members was his own brother? Christmas is going to be awkward.
Silly @#%&! brother probably gave himself away doing a shit dance out of the door as they made their escape

Unread 28-08-2022, 10:33 PM
armchair

deserved a thread

Unread 28-08-2022, 11:01 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
deserved a thread
you must be fuming

Unread 28-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Silly tw*t brother probably gave himself away doing a shit dance out of the door as they made their escape

Dabbing his way out of the door while the €13m is getting wired.

Unread 29-08-2022, 12:28 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you must be fuming
I feel like ten Haag. We've made progress but we still fall back into bad habits.

Will be the next Captains log.

Unread 29-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
sad if true

On a serious note, it is awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Wow. Taking that amount of money off someone else for no good reason. Works out about €250,000 a week over a year. I’m sure he’ll see the irony.

But this

Unread 29-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Dr Stranger

I’m so glad this #@&%! has gone.

Unread 29-08-2022, 10:00 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Kinell
https://twitter.com/zachlowy/status/...xEL1QjZgUoqHCg

One of the masked gang members was his own brother? Christmas is going to be awkward.
NRAT in French

Unread 29-08-2022, 01:41 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Troubled family without a father figurehead following the tragic death of father Fassou.

Hopefully the police can accelerate their investigations, as this is not the way one of the world’s most naturally-talented athletes should be treated.

Fingers crossed it doesn’t impair Paul’s road to recovery, as it would be a loss to football if he’s absent from the World Cup; a competition which he could very well dominate, for the second time.
I thought you’d packed drinking in?

Unread 29-08-2022, 01:49 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
NRAT in French
NLTC.

You're welcome.

Unread 29-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Zorg

Unread 29-08-2022, 08:46 PM
NedKelly

Unread 30-08-2022, 02:13 AM
Chris Quayd

"When everything is said, people will see that there is no bigger coward, bigger traitor and bigger hypocrite than you on this earth" - Don't think you'll have to wait too long Mathias

Unread 30-08-2022, 02:25 AM
Sapien

Would like to be a fly on the wall at the Pogba family Christmas lunch, nqat

Unread 30-08-2022, 02:30 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Would like to be a fly on the wall at the Pogba family Christmas lunch, nqat
Family cannot be helped.

Who you tellin'? I got mother£#%&!in' nephews and in-laws £#%&!ing all my shit up all the time and it ain't like I can pop a cap in their ass and not hear about it Thanksgivin' time. For real, I'm livin' life with some burdensome n******.

Unread 05-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Pop

Juve have confirmed he's having knee surgery and won't play until January.

Misses the World Cup, what a shame....

Unread 05-09-2022, 08:06 PM
History

So so so glad this injury prone dancing nob is gone

Imagine he stays, we don't get either Eriksen or Casemiro

Unread 05-09-2022, 08:10 PM
Finport Red

They say laughter is the best medicine. Pogba probably would need an operation on his knee if reading that he needs one made him as happy as it makes me.

Unread 14-09-2022, 10:01 PM
no fun

Brother locked up

https://www.theguardian.com/football...tortion-claims
Closed Thread