United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2008, 08:43 PM
KikTheDog

Was once watching the football on tele in France on Canal plus.
They where doing the English bit and they bought on this cockney #@&%! with a blond bowl cut and a beatles style orange suit to talk about the Premier league.
They basically took the piss out of him and rightly so. All he knew about was the latest gossip and dressing room spats.
£#%&!ing embarasing. Ill try to find a picture of the @#%&!.

Unread 26-11-2008, 09:08 PM
KikTheDog

The @#%&! is called Daren Tulet.

Now Tulett is a regular on the Sunday night show. 'Hervé was looking to revamp things,' he says. 'He wanted to inject a bit of fun and make it more interesting.'

Which is where Tulett comes in.

'My look helps, but I think they like my Englishness. I take the game seriously, while not taking it seriously at all. I can tell them what sort of place Bolton is ['not nice'], which your regular French pundit couldn't. Also, the Premiership has become so big in France that fans want any little bit of information they can get.'

It's not all fun, though. Tulett does have to put up with Mathoux. 'He calls me the Queen of England because he thinks la reine [the Queen] sounds like Da-rren. I should fight back, but I know it's Hervé's best joke so let him get away with it.'

£#%&!ing @#%&!. I hated him. Cant believe he is still on.
Closed Thread