United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Would you sack EtH NOW?
Yes, get him out. 6 4.92%
No, give him til at least the end of the season. 116 95.08%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2023, 09:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Unread 31-10-2023, 11:20 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Same here as sacking him would be yet another victory for players wanting to throw a manager under the bus!
you do know half the squad are his players.

this players throwing him under the bus are who exactly...

The Scottish Player and Maguire have been playing out their skin and saved us from embarrassment the last few games.
bruno and rashford play every game so they logically aren't playing within themselves to throw under the bus the manager that indulges them

so who are the "players" throwing him under the bus.

shall we go through the match day squads minus the 4 players I named above...

eriksen, garnacho, lindelof, onana, Antony, hojliund, casimero, reguillon, varane, dalot, amrabat, mount, martial, pellistri, Evans

are these the players trying to get the manager sacked... 8 of them weren't here before he joined.

how about the fact the manager is failing at his job ? consider that for a £#%&!ing minute.

Unread 31-10-2023, 11:43 PM
AK14

State

I’m backing the manager over these overpaid pampered children every day of the week.

Also maybe Onana should try being less of a fat bastard and then his shirt would fit him.

Unread 31-10-2023, 11:56 PM
Vedder

It’s started he’ll be gone soon

Unread 01-11-2023, 12:09 AM
Jethro

I hate them all.

Except the Danish cherub.

Unread 01-11-2023, 12:33 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Sources claim that Erik Ten Hag is intentionally attempting to cause divides to friend groups within the Manchester United squad. According to one senior figure, he has been spreading malicious rumours about several players with the intention of ostracising players he does not like, but feels he cannot drop from the match day squad without invoking a dressing room rebellion.

“He has made calls from a withheld number several times to a few of the lads. The most recent one - a week or two ago - he called up Mason [Mount], remained silent for a few seconds before saying that ‘Rashford’s done a Greenwood, pass it on, eh?’ It’s just the latest example too. At first the boys couldn’t work out who it was as he’s been using a voice disguiser. But every time one of them gets a call, the next day in training, the manager will almost immediately start off by asking if they’ve heard any interesting rumours lately. They’re starting to get genuinely concerned as they have reputations to uphold, in some cases they have families, and they don’t want these accusations being made public.”
Unbelievable.

Unread 01-11-2023, 04:57 AM
westcoastvan

Ideally....I don't want to see another manager fired until Richard Arnold, John Murtough are cleared out first.

Unread 01-11-2023, 06:35 AM
Lok

I think it all went downhill when he treated de Gea like shit. He seemed quite popular in the squad.

Regardless of whether he should have remained or not, the way he was treated wasn't necessary.

Unread 01-11-2023, 08:12 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Yep. Rightly or wrongly - Definitely pissed some people off with how he’s treated some players.

Unread 01-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I think it all went downhill when he treated de Gea like shit. He seemed quite popular in the squad.

Regardless of whether he should have remained or not, the way he was treated wasn't necessary.
Wasn't harsh enough, should have left the weasel faced Goth in Sevilla....

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:04 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Yep. Rightly or wrongly - Definitely pissed some people off with how he’s treated some players.
Gyppers arrives with the lifeboats, sees 100s of people in the water and says "Guv, it looks like the Titanic might have sunk".

Cheers pal.

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wasn't harsh enough, should have left the weasel faced Goth in Sevilla....
Ffs

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:26 AM
My Name is Heath

Ronaldo
DDG
Sancho
Ralf R.

He is threatened by Alphas

Guaranteed he hates Andrew Tate/Trump/Dr Jordan P as well.

Loves guys like Ben Shepherd and Dermot Leary.

E10H doesn’t have a great record - let’s be honest

He’s bought a load of Dutch related dross and we are considerably shitter than under Ole.

I know it is comforting to look at him as some Dutch genius and yes, there are legitimate and well documented on here structural problems at United but still….his man management, his signings and so on are questionable.

What is our style of play? I honestly don’t know..

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:44 AM
Big Norm

And so it begins.

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:50 AM
Jethro

Have I just seen Sancho referred to as an "alpha"?

£#%&! me

Unread 01-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Ronaldo
DDG
Sancho
Ralf R.

Alphas....

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Denis Irwell

“Sources claim…. “

£#%&! off

Managers not able to manage nowadays. The sooner we get these absolute parasitic vermin out, the better.

Erik

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:29 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Unbelievable.
pass it on

They can take their singular league cup medal and shove it

Unread 01-11-2023, 11:35 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
“Sources claim…. “

£#%&! off

Managers not able to manage nowadays. The sooner we get these absolute parasitic vermin out, the better.

Erik
Why do we keep signing parasitic vermin? These are not the same group as LVG or Mourinho had. Most of the Ole lot are gone…

Unread 01-11-2023, 12:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Why do we keep signing parasitic vermin? These are not the same group as LVG or Mourinho had. Most of the Ole lot are gone…
Are you new to the forum?

You can’t be objective, you have to pick a side and just black it blindly even if it’s got to the point you make no sense.

half the team are now ETH signings, all the players he indulges play every game and the players they were Sayinf were unwanted and polluting the dressing room have been the ones keeping him in the job.

It’s anyone and everyone else’s fault but ETH.
Closed Thread