United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Wheeling that old tart out every week for an opinion. Put him down. Idiot man.

Unread 04-02-2021, 11:48 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Wheeling that old tart out every week for an opinion. Put him down. Idiot man.

Don’t you know he was looked over for the England job?
Absolute travesty given his love of the Queen Mother

Unread 04-02-2021, 11:55 PM
TheNew

Just reading Spurs fans comments below the line on the Graun...

They're at that point where they watch the games and they just don't care. The football is shite, the manager is a negative, toxic @#%&! and all the joy has gone out of the game.

It's all very familiar. Wanted him to succeed at United and thought he would, but he's a £#%&!ing dinosaur and @#%&! to boot.

Thank God we got rid when we did.

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:09 AM
Tronics

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:15 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
'Bellicose' by Armani '21 range.

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Buck

Worst indictment of this guy is if there were fans in the ground they would have been booed off weeks ago for serving up crap football and a message would be sent but since no one is there to voice their discontent he keeps it up.

Unread 05-02-2021, 09:31 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Worst indictment of this guy is if there were fans in the ground they would have been booed off weeks ago for serving up crap football and a message would be sent but since no one is there to voice their discontent he keeps it up.
The pandemic has robbed us of a fan getting into the dugout and throwing their season ticket at him

Unread 05-02-2021, 11:25 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Tbf he doesn’t need to do much else but get sacked to keep the money flowing in. How he got the gig in the first place is the real head scratcher. His trajectory since his real and inter days has been like a car crash.
A million times this. He gave up on football & players years ago, he used to have charisma & a devotion from everyone in the squad that had them running through walls for him. Him going to Real & experiencing player power, politics & criticism of his actual football, despite having many incredible players at his disposal absolutely wrecked him.

He couldn't be anymore yesterdays man.

Collecting cheques now rather than trophies. The silverware is a by-product, the glory has gone, if were even ever present with him.

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:04 PM
NedKelly

I know everyone says it was Real that broke him but I genuinely think the second stint at Chelsea was proper “birth of a super villain” stuff. He had his ego bruised at Real, sure, but I think he felt like a God at Chelsea, and that he was completely infallible. Worth remembering he absolutely walked the league with them in his second season there (the standard course of events for Jose back in the day), so when they turned on him like they did in the third season I genuinely think that got to him more than anything else. He’s hardly cracked a joke since ffs.

Unread 05-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Big Norm

He had a dig at Delle Ali in the post match interview last night.

Unread 05-02-2021, 01:29 PM
utd99

Classic low self esteem.

Unread 05-02-2021, 01:38 PM
puressence

spurs forum ..jose in or out

Unread 05-02-2021, 01:41 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
spurs forum ..jose in or out
What you should have done is show the votes cast. It make it much funnier.

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/...21-poll.39541/

So, of 188 votes cast, 166 want him gone. Lolz.

Unread 05-02-2021, 02:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
What you should have done is show the votes cast. It make it much funnier.

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/...21-poll.39541/

So, of 188 votes cast, 166 want him gone. Lolz.
out immediately

Unread 05-02-2021, 03:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
He had a dig at Delle Ali in the post match interview last night.
Trying to ruin him for some reason

Unread 05-02-2021, 03:05 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Cos he (Mourinho) is a @#%&!?

Unread 05-02-2021, 05:41 PM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't like Alli, partly due to him shaving the point of his hairline, partly to him being a #@&%!y @#%&!, but he's obviously got some talent a la Grealish.

But for Mourinho to treat him the way he is, it just smacks of little man syndrome. He did it with Joe Cole in his first stint at Chelsea, but was forgiven that because he was winning titles.

It's £#%&!ing pathetic from a man who slowly started losing his grip in Spain, not realising even now that the game has moved on from his way of winning things. A glorified translator.

And to think, some daft @#%&!s on here were all for him when he came to OT.

Unread 05-02-2021, 08:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I know everyone says it was Real that broke him but I genuinely think the second stint at Chelsea was proper “birth of a super villain” stuff. He had his ego bruised at Real, sure, but I think he felt like a God at Chelsea, and that he was completely infallible. Worth remembering he absolutely walked the league with them in his second season there (the standard course of events for Jose back in the day), so when they turned on him like they did in the third season I genuinely think that got to him more than anything else. He’s hardly cracked a joke since ffs.
Yeah, agree with this basically. His being passed over for the United job in favour of Gollum was IMO a significant episode in his downfall as well.

Unread 05-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
It was both tbf, the day he won the league in that second spell at Chelsea he went on some bizarre rant about managers (Guardiola) winning the title in easier leagues.

Still don't think we've seen the last of Mou, he's got another year at Spurs before Levy admits his mistake and pedals him. Wolves seem fond of Portuguese blokes serving shit on a stick football and I wouldn't rule out West Ham.

Unread 05-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
I don't like Alli, partly due to him shaving the point of his hairline, partly to him being a #@&%!y @#%&!, but he's obviously got some talent a la Grealish.

But for Mourinho to treat him the way he is, it just smacks of little man syndrome. He did it with Joe Cole in his first stint at Chelsea, but was forgiven that because he was winning titles.

It's £#%&!ing pathetic from a man who slowly started losing his grip in Spain, not realising even now that the game has moved on from his way of winning things. A glorified translator.

And to think, some daft @#%&!s on here were all for him when he came to OT.
Not going to mention any names obviously, but there's a few on here that would still want him at United.

More chance of Atticus Finch defending a group of racist white Saffers aboard the AK14 as it sails from Johannesburg to Cumbria, than Jose Mourinho being fit to manage Manchester United, ffs.

Obviously I wouldn't want to name any names though.
Closed Thread