United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2018, 04:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Yup. Probably was what ultimately cost him the Ballon D'or.
Scandalous when you think about it

Unread 26-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Scandalous when you think about it
Not even winning the league back cushioned the blow
Dark days

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Not even winning the league back cushioned the blow
Dark days
It was alright for a few days, then Moyes and the reality of what had been sacrificed began to sink in..

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It was alright for a few days, then Moyes and the reality of what had been sacrificed began to sink in..
Yeah alright. No need to lower the tone pal

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
LOL , right.

More by luck/forced to after having buy and selling and selling and buying.
He looked down the bench and saw kids , which was all he had left. Most big clubs have a guy like Marital as a 3rd choice at his age not leading the line. Give them time to grow , LVG just chucked them in the deep end.

Um respect you say - again taking shit! Jose , like it or not won trophies at every club he's been at and you take the mick out of him at every chance. £#%&! sake follow your own advise .
Must have missed Mourinho’s trophies at Benfica and Leiria.

The Big Man has won trophies with every club he’s managed though

My piss taking of Mou is only due to people desperately over-compensating when assessing him. The lad was brought in to win the league and has been toasted by Conte and then Guardiola so far. Finished 6th after breaking the world transfer record. He’s doing fine. Just don’t tell me it’s been a miracle job and we’ll all get along.

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

My piss taking of Mou is only due to people desperately over-compensating when assessing him. The lad was brought in to win the league and has been toasted by Conte and then Guardiola so far. Finished 6th after breaking the world transfer record. He’s doing fine. Just don’t tell me it’s been a miracle job and we’ll all get along.
Literally no one had said he's doing a miracle job.

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Pretty sure saffers did, albeit in gif form.

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:52 PM
20 times

Quote:
I think he is after the mess his predecessors left the club in

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:54 PM
LFOD

Quote:
f***ing guy's in the zone don't stop him or he'll remember the CL exit and the stunner we pulled v FC Midgit and the the bravery showed when we went out to the dippers because of just plain bad luck , because we played electric football in them days.

Unread 26-01-2018, 05:55 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
I think he is after the mess his predecessors left the club in
you including Fergie in that as well?

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
£#%&!ing guy's in the zone don't stop him or he'll remember the CL exit and the stunner we pulled v FC Midgit and the the bravery showed when we went out to the dippers because of just plain bad luck , because we played electric football in them days.
Didn’t finish 6th tbf.

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:05 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Didn’t finish 6th tbf.
5th - get in! And wouldn't that be going backwards after finishing 4th? The New Progress!

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:08 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
5th - get in! And wouldn't that be going backwards after finishing 4th? The New Progress!
We won a trophy, pal.

I thought trophies represent progress even if you’re finishing lower in the league?

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:23 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
We won a trophy, pal.

I thought trophies represent progress even if you’re finishing lower in the league?
So what you're saying is finishing 6th with two trophies (and CL qualification) is better than 5th with one?

I agree.

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:25 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you including Fergie in that as well?
Moyes and Aloysius

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:26 PM
LFOD

Quote:
We won a trophy, pal.

Two seasons 1 trophy , finished 4th then 5th. Trophies are great but we went backwards not only in the place we finished but the football was worse. We were not progressing or progressive.

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Two seasons 1 trophy , finished 4th then 5th. Trophies are great but we went backwards not only in the place we finished but the football was worse. We were not progressing or progressive.
Ended the season with 9 wins from 13 and a trophy, led by youngsters.

Not progressive apparently.

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:37 PM
windy waffles

I reckon S/Side IS LvG.

Unread 26-01-2018, 06:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Close to repping top wummage skills can’t because I find it irritating
Closed Thread