United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
extremely tall weirdo toddlers tend to love wine?

Unread 22-05-2014, 09:15 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Are you sure? This is the person he attacked....

And he's called Joshua. Joshua Gillibrand.

The @#%&!.
Jesus. Best thing Moyes has done..maybe ever.

Unread 22-05-2014, 09:34 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
moyes being a loser aside, it sounds like a mouthy #@&%! got what he deserved, tbh.
This

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nched-3591543?

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

i would love if moyes had a pop at me like that. i'd have caved his £#%&!ing head in

he deserves the abuse. the @#%&! is a disgrace.

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:32 AM
ryanMUFC

Shame moyesy didn't glass him in the throat.

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:34 AM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

good. Hope he gets attacked where ever he goes, £#%&!ing @#%&!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...iz-fracas.html

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:36 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

do you really?

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

same

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
do you really?
you £#%&!ing loved moyes

Unread 23-05-2014, 01:45 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

you £#%&!ing loved moyes
I actually didn't. Imagine some juiced up little posh boy giving you shit because you struggled with your last job.. His tactics and ideas were shit but it wasn't him that put our squad in the mess its in. Why isn't everyone giving ed Woodward shit? He's as unsuited at united as moyes was. He might bring in a marquee signing (after throwing money around to every leech along the way) but he played a major part in the shit of last season just like Ferguson.

Unread 23-05-2014, 02:01 AM
King Schlong

Look at the state of the £#%&!er.

Probably mouthed off and Moyes slapped the @#%&!. Forget about what he did to us for a minute and put yourself in that situation. Most of you would of decked him as well.

Unread 23-05-2014, 02:08 AM
croberts

Fair play. I bet the kid was being a mouthy #@&%! and got what he deserved.

Moyes has been sacked. It's over. Get over it.

Unread 23-05-2014, 03:46 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
Fair play. I bet the kid was being a mouthy #@&%! and got what he deserved.

Moyes has been sacked. It's over. Get over it.
Nah - read the report he only asked Moysie " what you doing around here?" Moysie needs to chill a little!

Unread 23-05-2014, 05:53 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Plenty of us give Woodward shit.

Moyes is nearly twice this little a******'s age. If he can't laugh off a few taunts, particularly when as grimson noted, he got paid off for being an abysmal failure, then he's an even bigger loser than I realised.
we don't really know what was said but he's took shit that no man should have to put up with (daughter etc.). Should he have to put up with 'banter' even after losing his job? Probably not. There's plenty of millionaires that don't have to put up with shit so fair £#%&!s to him.

Unread 23-05-2014, 06:16 AM
rogieop

Sounds like a great story, I said hello and asked him what he was doing here then I got a smack on the back of the head? How does that happen then? All these mouthy little #@&%!s think they can give it the large one and then get offended when somebody retaliates. This isn't old Trafford and 70 odd thousand people, it's a pub, and it's personal. Some @#%&! starts throwing insults let him £#%&!ing have it. Imagine ur old man getting sneered and piss taken in a pub. £#%&! that. Snide little @#%&! got what he deserved, while I'll assume was £#%&! all considering.

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Pop

Jesus, what a @#%&!
Quote:
'I thought I was going to die'
Quote:
‘Josh is a well-built lad but he’s not particularly mouthy, and he’s not really a football fan at all.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iz-fracas.html

Hopefully there is an undetected clot on his brain and he'll suddenly drop dead in front of his family.

Unread 23-05-2014, 08:33 AM
rebelcountyred

Notes has redeemed himself slightly in my eyes, showed some halls, not lvg balls but small ginger ones, pity he did not do it earlier and resigned when he knew the game was up.

Unread 23-05-2014, 09:09 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
i would love if moyes had a pop at me like that. i'd have caved his £#%&!ing head in

he deserves the abuse. the @#%&! is a disgrace.

You must Spread some Reputation around.....etc

Unread 23-05-2014, 09:22 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Plenty of us give Woodward shit.

Moyes is nearly twice this little a******'s age. If he can't laugh off a few taunts, particularly when as grimson noted, he got paid off for being an abysmal failure, then he's an even bigger loser than I realised.
but eric liked to @#%&! joe public. i think this type of thing should happen more often. i'd like to see moyes go on a tour of destruction, seeking out gobby #@&%!heads leaving no table unturned. preferably in a fellani wig

Unread 23-05-2014, 09:23 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
we don't really know what was said but he's took shit that no man should have to put up with (daughter etc.). Should he have to put up with 'banter' even after losing his job? Probably not. There's plenty of millionaires that don't have to put up with shit so fair £#%&!s to him.

He hasn't got a licence to assault people engaging in banter or otherwise.

The ideal scenario as Pop says is the gimp dies of a blood clot to the brain and Moysie goes down for manslaughter.

Society is the winner.
Closed Thread