apart from that i think he meant

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

"Best team inna fackin' werwd."

Unread 20-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

Not a chance. Very good, but looks a lot better because he's surrounded by turd in that defence. I don't think he's anywhere near world class.

IMO of course
exactamundo mikael

kompany is very good some of the time and in certain parts of his game. But he's just as likely to be played around, through or over (the ball watching @#%&!) by a good team as not.

Unread 20-02-2014, 07:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

Not a chance. Very good, but looks a lot better because he's surrounded by turd in that defence. I don't think he's anywhere near world class.

IMO of course
Really? Are there any world class CB's in the Premier league then? I don't follow European footy at all but are you saying he wouldn't get into any of the top sides within the English, Spanish, Italian and German leagues?

Unread 20-02-2014, 09:26 PM
dunk

Blue in the gym telling me he fancies them to turn it round

Unread 20-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
they've got absolutely £#%&! all to lose by going for it tbf

hopefully barca pick them off repeatedly

Unread 20-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Really? Are there any world class CB's in the Premier league then? I don't follow European footy at all but are you saying he wouldn't get into any of the top sides within the English, Spanish, Italian and German leagues?
I'm simply saying I think he's massively overrated by the media, he's also nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Compare him to Rio or Vida of 08, or dare I say it even a John Terry at his peak and he has serious flaws to his game.

All opinions innit, and depends on what your definition of world class is. But for me, he is most definitely not 'world class'. He's very good.

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As I just said, they genuinely believe they can do it because they lucked a win at Bayern in a TOTALLY meaningless game
Closed Thread