Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:22 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Moyes ffs. Just look at the £#%&!ing simpletons he brought with him ffs:

Quote:
"I have also worked with some top managers and learnt from them. I have worked with David for five years. I played under Arthur Cox at Derby. Jim Smith gave me my first break in coaching at County, Steve McClaren, Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan. I have taken bits from them all." - Steve Round
That's exactly what Championship team full of multiple league title & European Cup winners needed. The coaching insights of Allardyce & Keegan
is that a real quote?

who the £#%&! is arthur cox?

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
This is a wum, right?
I thought "David Moyes has been appointed manager of Manchester United" was a wum

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:24 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No.

It was a response to the question:

"Is the aim to blitz Sunderland right from the off?"
He £#%&!ing hates even the merest suggestion that United should attack, the £#%&!ing coward :£#%&!er:

Like you say, no wonder the players look so uninspired & devoid of fight. Well, that & his habit of slagging them off to his pal at The Mail

How the @#%&!ing £#%&! did we end up with this creep.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:24 AM
S/Side.Red

Yep, was accurate enough..

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:25 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
is that a real quote?

who the £#%&! is arthur cox?
Lots more :cringe: where that came from pal:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-round-5851113

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Zorg

Thumbs down

Quote:
What an absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!. £#%&! off.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Sneintzville

I'm not even pissed off with Moyes, the players let him down, we had many chances to kill the game, second half Sunderland to there credit put us under the cosh and they deserved it at the end.

Iv never seen such shit penalties in my life, bring Anderson back!..

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:29 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Lots more :cringe: where that came from pal:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-round-5851113
:shakehead:

just read up on arthur "the guru" fox...hardly arrigo sacchi is he?

Quote:
....which saw Derby begin the 1992–93 season as most people's firm favourites for the new Division One title. However, they could only manage an eighth place finish – not even enough for the playoffs – and Cox resigned the following October due to ill health, handing over the reins to his assistant Roy McFarland.
He was never employed as a manager again...

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:30 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What an absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!. £#%&! off.
And here's the £#%&!er he hired to ruin Dave:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-question.html

Another try hard nothing @#%&!.

Look at these £#%&!ing jokers. It's not remotely surprising the club's in the state it is with these #@&%!s calling the shots.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:30 AM
andyroo

Quote:
And here's the £#%&!er he hired to ruin Dave:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-question.html

Another try hard nothing @#%&!.

Look at these £#%&!ing jokers. It's not remotely surprising the club's in the state it is with these #@&%!s calling the shots.
NONE of them have achieved ANYTHING.

It doesn't make a blind bit of sense. Aren't there rules about this sort of thing? Don't they have to have badges and shit?

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Barracuda

He really is the second coming of Sexton - not a UTD manager in a zillion years. I still can't believe we gave the job to David Moyes, it's just too ridiculous for words

You really should need more than being a rough as arseholes Scotsman to get the job.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:36 AM
My Name is Keith

Perhaps this is where the glazers money grabbing might come in handy. They may have to £#%&! fergie and his stupid ideas off if the club are losing cash hand over fist. Can't see many Taiwanese tyre manufacturers being interested in us if we finish 10th.

It has to change at some point if our revenues get @#%&!ted and moyes is doing everything he can to turn a successful club into Everton.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:40 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Oh my £#%&!ing god I thought you were joking :shakehead:

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Phil Nevile needs a £#%&!ing hiding too. He was a non-entity for 99% of his Utd career and now the gormless belming deformed @#%&! is on the touchline telling the likes of Van Persie, Rooney and Mata how to play football?

What a £#%&!ing joke

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Oh my £#%&!ing god I thought you were joking :shakehead:

And some people still come out of it thinking the players are to blame for their lack of enthusiasm. He'd kill anyone's buzz in two seconds.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Phil Nevile needs a £#%&!ing hiding too. He was a non-entity for 99% of his Utd career and now the gormless belming deformed @#%&! is on the touchline telling the likes of Van Persie, Rooney and Mata how to play football?

What a £#%&!ing joke
jobs for the boys, him and giggs. never works out well.

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Perhaps this is where the glazers money grabbing might come in handy. They may have to £#%&! fergie and his stupid ideas off if the club are losing cash hand over fist. Can't see many Taiwanese tyre manufacturers being interested in us if we finish 10th.

It has to change at some point if our revenues get @#%&!ted and moyes is doing everything he can to turn a successful club into Everton.
But none of them know a single thing about football. That is why they left it up to two senile old men to map out our future. When they do eventually ask Fergie what should happen the answer will be 'you've got to stick with him, nqat'. It's been said many times before but Ferguson should not have been the one to choose his successor. There should have been a clean break with a new proven manager and direction of football. Trying to replicate a unique situation was £#%&!ing ludicrous and the club will pay heavily for it. Nqat.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:48 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
But none of them know a single thing about football. That is why they left it up to two senile old men to map out our future. When they do eventually ask Fergie what should happen the answer will be 'you've got to stick with him, nqat'. It's been said many times before but Ferguson should not have been the one to choose his successor. There should have been a clean break with a new proven manager and direction of football. Trying to replicate a unique situation was £#%&!ing ludicrous and the club will pay heavily for it. Nqat.
This. By jove, this.

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:50 AM
wonky no

Quote:

And some people still come out of it thinking the players are to blame for their lack of enthusiasm. He'd kill anyone's buzz in two seconds.
How did he manage not to make shit players shitter at Everton?

Unread 23-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
This. Will go down in sporting and business history as an example of how much of an impact one bad decision can have.

It was also a reckless gamble dressed up as a safe option.

Madness.
Maybe Fergie can stitch this on as an addendum to his Harvard Business School Lectures.
Closed Thread