United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
'dependable' is not something I associate with creative players like JazzyJizz. I want wingers and flair players to excite and create and for young players to shown faith and given PL starts. Given his cameos so far, its deserved and exactly the kind of game he should be starting.

The chances he's been given has been one positive from Moyes so far.
If his contract wasn't expiring this season I doubt he would be getting these opportunities.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:04 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
'dependable' is not something I associate with creative players like JazzyJizz. I want wingers and flair players to excite and create and for young players to shown faith and given PL starts. Given his cameos so far, its deserved and exactly the kind of game he should be starting.

The chances he's been given has been one positive from Moyes so far.
even creative players have to be accountable for their actions on the pitch. no point starting jizzinga if he constantly causes play to break down by giving the ball away.

he should be fine in this match, but would be concerned if he was starting in higher priority matches ahead of kagawa.

TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Moist
He's better than Tom "0 outstanding attributes" Cleverley in every game he plays.

He's not really done it at United (other than scoring a hat trick) but that's mainly due to the fact that we have had managers who insist on playing shit-on-a-stick square passes between midfield and defence before eventually playing it to the wings so they can hit a speculative cross football. If we actually played a system that any of the other top teams play, Kagawa would flourish like he did at Dortmund as he became the two time Bundesliga player of the year.
Listen you @#%&! he's been £#%&!ing shit so far, lets all stop dancing round the issue "he's not being used right" £#%&! off, if he's that good then he should have shown more than he has.

I like the fella but there's no real argument for him to be in the team at the moment.

Your username is £#%&!ing idiotic by the way

Blagger

Thumbs up

First thing Moyes has done right.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:06 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Listen you @#%&! he's been £#%&!ing shit so far, lets all stop dancing round the issue "he's not being used right" £#%&! off, if he's that good then he should have shown more than he has.

I like the fella but there's no real argument for him to be in the team at the moment.

Well said.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Vedder

Good team good looking bench too.

3-0 Sunderland

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Well said.
No its not, because (even) worse players are being picked ahead of him

Why was he, of all people, hauled off at HT a week ago?? Pure scapegoating, and we were worse in the second half for it.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Michael Myers

Like that team. Glad that Fellaini isn't playing; hopefully we can play with some tempo.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Like that team. Glad that Fellaini isn't playing; hopefully we can play with some tempo.
out for a while, done his wrist it pulling shirts

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Aman27deep

I feel bad for Kagawa.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:16 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No its not, because (even) worse players are being picked ahead of him

Why was he, of all people, hauled off at HT a week ago?? Pure scapegoating, and we were worse in the second half for it.
Because those players that are worse (debatable anyway) will at least put a shift in, it might well be a shift of shit but I'm afraid Kags is just a passenger at the moment.

The big hench man deserves to start before him at this moment.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:17 PM
David Moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus

He hasn't been shit. He hasn't set the world alight and I get pissed off myself with people going on like Kagawa is the answer to everything. He isn't, obviously. Given how he played last season, he probably wouldn't even get in City's, Arsenal's or Spurs' first team, but he's not playing for them, he's playing for us and he's competing with Ashley £#%&!ing Young, Antonio Valencia, Ryan Giggs, and an 18 year old kid.

Everyone knows we play shit football and the reason for it is the reliance on touchline hugging wingers. Kagawa isn't one of those. If we're insisting on playing this outdated style of football, we signed the wrong player and we'll continue playing like shit unless we find another Ronaldo.

Your username is £#%&!ing idiotic. What the £#%&! is a TC23 Henchasaurus?

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:19 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
with recent results in mind there's no way moyes could have left rooney out of this one imo. januzaj is an exciting player but not dependable enough to start. it was his initial error last week that led to wba's winning goal.
Yeah, totally his fault that - after his attempted through-ball was intercepted on the edge of the WBA box -the entire defence (who were all in position) and his midfield partners were unable to stop one @#%&! carrying the ball from his own half. With a bit of luck he'll roll a 5-yard square pass in future and let someone else to give it away instead.

Good team btw. Promising. Looking forward to a match for the first time for weeks.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Michael Myers

Jones at centre-half!

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:20 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Yeah, totally his fault that - after his attempted through-ball was intercepted on the edge of the WBA box -the entire defence (who were all in position) and his midfield partners were unable to stop one @#%&! carrying the ball from his own half. With a bit of luck he'll roll a 5-yard square pass in future and let someone else to give it away instead.
where did i say it was totally his fault? calm down. obviously the rest of the team were a pile of shit attempting to defend the counter attack, but there's no denying it wouldn't have happened if the ball hadn't been needlessly given away.

Aman27deep

If we lose today as well then the crowd will turn on Moyes. But he's made us "expect more defeats" so maybe everyone will remain calm.

Ginners

should be winning this 3 or 4-0

lets see

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:21 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Jones at centre-half!

A centre-half playing at centre-half? Am I missing something?

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
A centre-half playing at centre-half? Am I missing something?
I'm just a tad shocked as he never actually plays in his natural position.

Unread 05-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Think

this is Gargmoyes Robby Bobson moment at Italia 90.

Only gone and picked a good side hasn't he?

We will win this by 3 or 4 and look good.

Mouse may have just pulled it round