United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2013, 05:19 PM
bobbledinho

Ball broke to Sessegnon just outside our box and he went to shoot. Tyler screamed his name a la Cantona only for Sessegnon to scuff it and it bobbled into Smalling.

Never miss the bass drop Tyler.:shakehead:

Unread 30-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Terry Silver

He came for, and caught, one cross. Tyler: Well there was no challenge at all on De Gea, who caught it quite low down in the end...

Even when he comes for, and takes a cross, he gets shit!

The other stand-out one was when Smalling made that backpost header. Five minutes elapsed before Tyler piped up with "Davie do you think De Gea should have come for that cross, instead of leaving it to Smalling?"

£#%&! off, you pathetic old @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Ashley's Grime

Can't believe no ones mentioned the total silence from him after Bardsley's terrible foul on Buttner. Not a £#%&!ing dickybird.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Mr Castro

Davie Provan made a comment or two about it, it did look rash and worthy of a yellow. Tyler didn't bat an eyelid, £#%&!ing dick.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:24 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Can't believe no ones mentioned the total silence from him after Bardsley's terrible foul on Buttner. Not a £#%&!ing dickybird.
it was a straight red in today's climate he stamped on him and he should have been off anyway why was he not booked for the handball in the first half ...two hands up....@#%&!

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:34 PM
aardvark

every game since I've counted how many would've been sent off had that turk been ref. At least 3 today btw including rvp.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it was a straight red in today's climate he stamped on him and he should have been off anyway why was he not booked for the handball in the first half ...two hands up....@#%&!
Said that to my old fella (didnt well up).

It was a @#%&!ish tackle.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
every game since I've counted how many would've been sent off had that turk been ref. At least 3 today btw including rvp.
Gardner is a shithouse.

Wasn't touched and went down holding his face, screaming.

@#%&! of a man.

http://kissedthebadge.com/2012/03/05...irmingham-fan/

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:41 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Despicable old senile @#%&!. Of course it makes winning all the sweeter knowing he's dying inside witnessing it.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Said that to my old fella (didnt well up).

It was a @#%&!ish tackle.
the ball was long gone typical snide challenge by that useless @#%&! ...imagine if one of our players had done it

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Gardner is a shithouse.

Wasn't touched and went down holding his face, screaming.

@#%&! of a man.

http://kissedthebadge.com/2012/03/05...irmingham-fan/
exactly, it waqsn't even a £#%&!ing booking no contact at all:shakehead:

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:45 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If we were scouse we'd be building up a dossier right about now and try to get him sacked. But we dont roll like that.
They actually believe Tyler is pro United

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the ball was long gone typical snide challenge by that useless @#%&! ...imagine if one of our players had done it
I was hoping the ref had missed it so he could be charged - but to 'see it' but still only deem it a yellow?

£#%&! them and their 'Who do we support again?' @#%&! fans though, lets just hope they go down. I'd be £#%&!ing delighted.

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I was hoping the ref had missed it so he could be charged - but to 'see it' but still only deem it a yellow?

£#%&! them and their 'Who do we support again?' @#%&! fans though, lets just hope they go down. I'd be £#%&!ing delighted.
yep them or the other Geordie @#%&!s would be £#%&!ing marvellous and looking at their fixtures it will be Championship football at the Stadium of Shite next season

Unread 30-03-2013, 06:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Deary me, genuinely reaching pity level for those @#%&!s.

32 pts behind us ffs. Can you imagine how youd feel if the situation was reversed. These guys are sick in the head...

Unread 30-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
rawk today....

- It was as clear an OG as you could find. Bar the Sky Sports commentators, of course.

Unread 30-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

was great to see them all trudge out of the ground today to the tunes of united's support singing "we're gonna win the league" and "where's your famous city song"

Unread 30-03-2013, 08:08 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Got a United fan replying to me calling Tyler a @#%&! on Twitter. Here's his reply:

"Go back in the History of Sky Sports and you'll hear plenty of praise for us from him."

Unread 30-03-2013, 08:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Got a United fan replying to me calling Tyler a @#%&! on Twitter. Here's his reply:

"Go back in the History of Sky Sports and you'll hear plenty of praise for us from him."
Steve Bruce against Sheff Wed.....er......... that's it

Unread 30-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Crumps

Quote:

Occasionally when here is no option but to praise as doing otherwise would make you look like a proper know nowt @#%&! and begrudgingly.
Closed Thread