United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:59 PM
rafabio

Default Re: *Official* Sunderland v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

now a £#%&!ing delay

Unread 02-10-2010, 02:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: *Official* Sunderland v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Why has KO been delayed??

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Sparky***

ffs.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:00 PM
RedMenace

Burst pipe caused the ceiling to collapse killing Owen.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
taff

o'shea at left back?

Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace

MJ Ramone

My link will probably die now before the game even £#%&!ing starts.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:03 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
seriously question has to be asked of fergie if we fail to win here. What is the logic in resting berbatov? He will anyway get rest next week since he has retired from international football.
ffs

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Hope they put some more fishing on.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
borsuk

interesting team, that. nice to see macheda getting a league first team start, good chance for him to make a case for himself.

£#%&! off owen.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
interesting team, that. nice to see macheda getting a league first team start, good chance for him to make a case for himself.

£#%&! off owen.
owens in good goal scoring form and if he scores for us ill be happy

however he is still a scouse @#%&!

jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Hope they put some more fishing on.
Me too, I was a bit disappointed when they switched to the match tbh

Cream

happy with the delay, bacon butty time.

turning negatives into postives, it's in my nature.

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Me too, I was a bit disappointed when they switched to the match tbh

ive got the link.

dounle window opedn.........

not missing the end of that fishing.......

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:08 PM
MJ Ramone

I hope there's some footage of the burst pipe ..Fergie giving his team talk, stern atmosphere...& then Bang!..the pipe burst, the whole team drenched..Phelan being chased around the room by Sheasey...Benny Hill music playing in the background etc..

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Working for me.
He's in Wales.

They Hardly have the net.

wonky no

bebe has been robbing copper

Unread 02-10-2010, 03:10 PM
rafabio

I hope that £#%&!ing @#%&! owen does his cruciate today

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Working for me.
It's always working for everyone else.Apart from Coz Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's in Wales.

They Hardly have the net.
True.

Dont you live in Bolton though?

Sparky***

Everybody on here is going to look so silly after Owen's hat trick today.