United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2010, 11:58 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: Reserves tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
add the money up united £#%&!ing wasted in the summer and they could have signed a decent player for that

smalling, hernandez and bebe ffs
Agreed. Explains why we have looked good this season and are top of a poor league.

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed. Explains why we have looked good this season and are top of a poor league.
seen loads of goals and some cracking matches

and fear not, the november league title the likes of the clueless scouse £#%&!wits usually get excited about can still be ours

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:11 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
seen loads of goals and some cracking matches

and fear not, the november league title the likes of the clueless scouse £#%&!wits usually get excited about can still be ours
It can still be ours, I actually quite fancy us now if Chelsea have a defensive injury crisis, but we'll just nick it, in reality Chelsea should not have won it last season or be anywhere near us this season.

Still, 08 to now...

£#%&! it I can't be arsed, if United sell Rooney and don't replace Giggs or Scholes you'll still be saying United are going from strength to strength and they are doing what they've always done.

I love it how you make out the 'cracking matches' make everything OK and we're fine. They've been cracking matches because we've been utter gash against shit teams ffs.

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
It can still be ours, I actually quite fancy us now if Chelsea have a defensive injury crisis, but we'll just nick it, in reality Chelsea should not have won it last season or be anywhere near us this season.

Still, 08 to now...

£#%&! it I can't be arsed, if United sell Rooney and don't replace Giggs or Scholes you'll still be saying United are going from strength to strength and they are doing what they've always done.

I love it how you make out the 'cracking matches' make everything OK and we're fine. They've been cracking matches because we've been utter gash against shit teams ffs.
firstly, why the £#%&! can't modern-day fans just enjoy the season instead of constantly wishing it away to May all the time

secondly, in 08 people such as yourself were saying pretty much what you're still saying - same shit, different targets

and thirdly, the cracking games this season have been exactly that. i watch united to be entertained, i'm old fashioned like that. and whether that's outplaying chelsea at wembley, turning the vermin over in a thriller, or just getting a last minute gurn in on a saturday tea-time when i couldn't give a £#%&! who the opposition are doesn't really matter.

Unread 19-11-2010, 10:43 AM
andyroo

Bebe's second, holy God.

Fabio was waaaaay too good for that level, also Tunnicliffe looked pretty tidy and Stewart did well. Like that Lingard kid but he's tiny.

Unread 19-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Crumps

I know there's a lot off piss taking and the usual suspects bitch like £#%&! about Bebe but this £#%&!er genuinely excites me. There looks to be unbelievable amount of natural talent there, yes he's a little raw as he has had nowhere near the the amount of development and training even our u14's have but there's some player there, mark my words.

Unread 19-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Still, 08 to now...

The main reason Chelsea won the league last year was due to our defensive crisis tbh, it's a shame the likes of you tend to gloss over that when talking about our 'failure' last season.

Unread 19-11-2010, 10:59 AM
borsuk

the noise as he hits it

still think he'll end up playing through the middle rather than on the wing, looks much more a no 9 than a winger to me.

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the noise as he hits it

still think he'll end up playing through the middle rather than on the wing, looks much more a no 9 than a winger to me.
Play em wide, let em see the game from a different perspective and learn where and when they should making runs. The Fergie way innit.

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:46 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Play em wide, let em see the game from a different perspective and learn where and when they should making runs. The Fergie way innit.
'tis that. less pressure to score and so on.

seen him playing up top for portugal u-21s and he looked a right handful at times. plenty of time yet, i'm sure nobody is writing him off after a couple of sub appearances for the first team

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
'tis that. less pressure to score and so on.

seen him playing up top for portugal u-21s and he looked a right handful at times. plenty of time yet, i'm sure nobody is writing him off after a couple of sub appearances for the first team
It's the way of the '@#%&!' innit. Be as negative as possible about everything, then not only do they get to enjoy our triumphs they get some kind of perceived superiority if and when their bitching proves to be correct.

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Crumps, is Middleton IN manchester?

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Crumps, is Middleton IN manchester?

Don't you remember the song?

Unread 19-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Don't you remember the song?
It didnt even fit right !!

Course i remember, i was trying to comment on your sig.

its appearing everywhere....

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It didnt even fit right !!

Course i remember, i was trying to comment on your sig.

its appearing everywhere....
Middleton is not in Manchester clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.

Fits perfect mate. I'm gonna get a Banner that say it for Christmas. Put it on the back of my couch innit.

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Very clever thinking

Unread 19-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Baron

£#%&!ing great goal the 2nd from Bebe there, he's given it a fair crack & yet still seems to of held back to make sure he's kept control, if I hadn't seen his crossing the other week I'd wonder how hard he could really hit it....

Unread 19-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
£#%&!ing great goal the 2nd from Bebe there, he's given it a fair crack & yet still seems to of held back to make sure he's kept control, if I hadn't seen his crossing the other week I'd wonder how hard he could really hit it....
he hit it like some @#%&! had thrown tuppence in his hat.

:jazzhands:

Unread 19-11-2010, 04:25 PM
dunk

I don't suppose anyone has Bebe's goals in .gif form, do they?

Unread 19-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't suppose anyone has Bebe's goals in .gif form, do they?
The daily mail are currently destroying every copy as we speak.
Closed Thread