United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
anyone else have this bad feeling fergie will be stubborn and think we dont really need to add any players.

i can believe 'rooney and berbatov' are our only two forwards. £#%&!ing hell
Only an idiot would think that.

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Crumps

£#%&!ing hell. Never thought we'd get that for him.

Aguero
Sneijder
Martinez
Clerc
Valencia

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:02 AM
believe

shown himself for the @#%&! he is tbh.

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Pop

Get £#%&!ed.

Real £#%&!ing Madrid FFS

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Chorlton74

if he does'nt want to play for the shirt anymore then get rid. £80 million is fantastic business for somebody that cost £11 million 6 years ago.

whoever previously posted.

Manchester United >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo

NFT.

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:06 AM
believe

won the champions league in 2006 and 2009 apparently

Gruber

disappointed tbh

but 80mill is a lot of beans. hopefully we're not taking it in installments and can spend it wisely

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
we should have enough for tevez now

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
for a second there I heard the national anthem playing in my mind, as I read those words, and the union flag appreared as the background to your text.

Rooney. Rooney. Rooney.
Rooney's our best player anyway, build the team around him and play him up front next season and we'll win everything again!

That Boy Ronaldo!

£#%&! waiting for him to complete the deal, United should be making noises now and showing that there is life without him.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£#%&!ing hell. Never thought we'd get that for him.

Aguero
Sneijder
Martinez
Clerc
Valencia

I touted him a couple of years back.Be delighted if we got him.

Aguero goes without saying.I'd make man-love to you if we sign him.

plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I touted him a couple of years back.Be delighted if we got him.

Aguero goes without saying.I'd make man-love to you if we sign him.
not before me you won't

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:09 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Rooney's our best player anyway, build the team around him and play him up front next season and we'll win everything again!
well said, rooneysgoodallthetime!

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Stickman

Default onwards and upwards

This is going to be an exciting summer now for Utd. The way we plodded through the season in the attacking sense and the final performance perhaps indicated we need a bit of a re think. This money will certainly aid that.

SAF will have had his targets ear marked an agents perhaps even sounded out before this bid came in.

ScholesScoresGoals2

Good luck to Ronaldo, hes been here for a good few years and been the key reason we have won so much in that time.
Yes hes £#%&!ed about, rolled on the floor, made ridiculous hand gestures and pissed people off sometimes but what a £#%&!ing player, in terms of ability the best united player I've seen.
£80m is great business for us if ALL the money is put back into the team
Enjoy madrid and hopefully we'll £#%&!ing hammer you next year

MUFC One Love

Tbh I never thought I'd be happy to see Ronaldo go, but when I seen the breaking news on SSN I was very happy. That is great money for a player, and for me, United needed 2 decent players or maybe even more even if Ronaldo stayed. Our midfield isn't great imo and Scholes and Giggs are a year older. Not only that I think the cycle of this team was coming to an end as daft as that sounds, 3 league titles on the bounce, 2 cl finals back to back on the bounce, you cant get any better than that. I also thought United were becoming a bit predictable, but now we have the money to rebuild the team.

Valencia
A world class centre midfielder
A world class striker

I honestly think we sign 2-3 top players we'll be better, and a few players will step up and play with more freedom, i.e Rooney.

If he didn't go this summer, what would we have had all next season....yep, the 'Ronaldo is going' shit. It's a relief that it's finally over and next United are gonna be brilliant.

I trust Fergie to make the right signings.

After last summer I didn't think we could get the money that was being offered again, but we've got more United had to accept imo.

Oh and Benitez will be £#%&!ing gutted, he thinks hes got near us then United get a huge transfer kitty

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Stakker

What i am intrigued by is where Madrid find the money, as it wasn't to long ago they had financial troubles, it is not as if it all comes from Perez's pockets.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Can someone keep an eye on dunk please?
Not arsed, except that we won't be replacing him.

Rhodzy

I'm gutted tbh, knew it would happen eventually but not this summer. Thanks for the memories Cristiano.

Now Benzema/Aguero and De Rossi please, it's a must surely we have something in the pipeline as we knew Ronaldo was going to leave.

Unread 11-06-2009, 10:13 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I'm gutted tbh, knew it would happen eventually but not this summer. Thanks for the memories Cristiano.

Now Benzema/Aguero and De Rossi please, it's a must surely we have something in the pipeline as we knew Ronaldo was going to leave.
Really, really hoping so
Closed Thread