United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

great signing...after all we ended up with EIGHT defenders on the pitch against Everton, although we still scored with that 8-1-1 formation which says rather a lot about the Blue Dippers

anyway Larsson off the bench as opposed to useless @#%&! Smith or ....er nobody else because there isn't anybody

Rossi is not going to make it

Barca just tried to take him back so he can't be that washed up

and according to Swedish journos the deal is only until March to give United a getout if it doesn't work if he bangs in a few goals and does well he'll be here until May...which is nice

he can play in Euorope as well although we have to get past Benfica first

much better than paying way over the odds in January for a panic buy striker...anyway we're doing that for a midfielder

Unread 01-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
much better than paying way over the odds in January for a panic buy striker...anyway we're doing that for a midfielder
So Muzzy Izzet is back to full fitness then?

Unread 01-12-2006, 03:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Larsson's also got a great track record in the UEFA Cup

Unread 01-12-2006, 03:37 PM
puressence

super henrik larrson

Unread 01-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Brenner

Default Reality Check

He's a player of undoubted quality and ability that Ferguson wanted to sign years ago when he was just nearing his peak

I know it's hard to get into the mindset that United are skint, but this is a signing that reflects the harsh reality of the modern day United

Like every player the club signs, I will give them my full support based on what they do on the pitch, but I've always admired the way Henrik plays the game and conducts himself.

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:00 PM
legendary saf

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Needs that neck looking at. He looks like a 'trich

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

if he does well he's defo staying until the end of the season.....and you can quote me on that

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:33 PM
koppas

To be fair, this is the only "cut price" deal done in ages.

We have spent near enough £30m in transfers this year...

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:34 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Needs that neck looking at. He looks like a 'trich
Is it me or does he resemble Beckham with a skinhead in that picture?

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:44 PM
KHITC.

still buzzing to £#%&!....cant wait for him, outstanding player

35 but fit as a fiddle

reads the game so well

has that 'knack' of always being where the ball drops in the penalty box like Solskjaer

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
To be fair, this is the only "cut price" deal done in ages.

We have spent near enough £30m in transfers this year...
The net spending since the Glazers came in is what, a couple of million?

Unread 01-12-2006, 04:58 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
The net spending since the Glazers came in is what, a couple of million?
I suppose...

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:29 PM
KHITC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
exactly. i don't understand this signing at all. no doubt he was a decent player, but why not give rossi a go instead?
oh do jog on

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:30 PM
koppas

All this Rossi talk is boring to £#%&!.

He ain't good enough. Get over it.

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
if he does well he's defo staying until the end of the season.....and you can quote me on that

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

He ain't good enough
Yes he is.

Unread 01-12-2006, 05:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
He's a player of undoubted quality and ability that Ferguson wanted to sign years ago when he was just nearing his peak

I know it's hard to get into the mindset that United are skint, but this is a signing that reflects the harsh reality of the modern day United

Like every player the club signs, I will give them my full support based on what they do on the pitch, but I've always admired the way Henrik plays the game and conducts himself.
Allot of sense there fella. Fact is, Larson improves the squad, adds to the attack and gives us a viable option on the bench. Nothing but positives in my opinion. Just a shame we can't get him over sooner.
Closed Thread