Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
and we won the £#%&!ing league
ffs I cant tell if youre joking these days

Unread 19-12-2012, 06:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
ffs I cant tell if youre joking these days
the moan narrative is confusing everyone tbf.

Unread 19-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
dennis £#%&!ing baileh :shakehead: an awful game.

that defeat at spurs on new years day 1996 was £#%&!ing pitiful too. another 4-1. a disastrous performance. chris armstrong
Yep what happened to Armstrong... The @#%&!.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:23 PM
andyroo

The Kevin Pilkington and William Prunier Show!

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
1992 - twas the day after Friggle's 50th birthday. Possibly a coincidence, or maybe not

About half a dozen years later, Dennis Bailey was playing non-league football :shakehead:
Gave that game the swerve cos I was still utterly £#%&!ered from the night before & not fit to be let anywhere near a car.

Thank £#%&!.

Saw him playing at Stafford Rangers. The little @#%&!.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Gave that game the swerve cos I was still utterly £#%&!ered from the night before & not fit to be let anywhere near a car.

Thank £#%&!.

Saw him playing at Stafford Rangers. The little @#%&!.
Probably posted it before but I read that after that match, Bailey took the ball into the United dressing room to have it signed. Steve Bruce grabbed hold of it, chucked it into the corridor and said 'don't be £#%&!ing silly'.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Probably posted it before but I read that after that match, Bailey took the ball into the United dressing room to have it signed. Steve Bruce grabbed hold of it, chucked it into the corridor and said 'don't be £#%&!ing silly'.

Top red.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

liverpool 92 but I was only 10 so got over it after I ate some lego or melted a gi joe with a can of lynx flamethrower. but my old man says I was sick as a dog.

recent times it has to be rome 09 i felt like I was coming down off drugs. Genuinely horrible feeling. Both were bad for the same reason, expectations were risen and then just flicked away as if it was a snot that climbed up a mountain.
I've learned my lesson now. Never have hope once sir flacid is at the wheel.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:57 PM
ReligiousRed

Of some of the sickeners i've seen for some reason one that took me ages to get over and hurt bad on the day was losing to the scouse @#%&!s in worthington final at Millennium stadium, ( I know, i don't know really either ) I went without my old man and just had a bad feeling from the start.

The deflected first goal, @#%&! face Owen getting the second, there was fighting all round the place before and after and i got caught on the wrong side of the fence somehow,, i tried whispering to a steward to let me through the fence as i was united and he shouts out full blast " NO, WRONG SIDE SON, UNITED FANS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STADIUM " cheers pal ffs made my way back through the @#%&!s waiting to get a sly one, which didn't happen ....
Then after the match i got legged by 4 lads outside a pub and ended up having to hide under a mini bus in a make shift carpark behind some garages where if i was found no one would have heard my screams ( or wet farts ) on top of that, so many plastic @#%&!s down here that didn't shut up about it for weeks after .... first final i had seen us lose at that point too

Rome final is my second worst becasue thetrip itself was so good, just the match that was shit

ps, I wouldn't read all that either.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

zzzzzz wha? *cough* is he finished yet?

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:12 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
zzzzzz wha? *cough* is he finished yet?
And 9 months later you were a Daddy.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed

you better find that bus to hide under pal.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:49 PM
The Mull

Quote:
ps, I wouldn't read all that either.

Unread 19-12-2012, 04:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
05/06 - Middlesbrough (a) 1-4
Glad somebody else has mentioned that

It came at what was in any case a low point in Friggol's reign, and right after that there appeared to be no hope. None

Even Ronnie scoring what was our 1000th PL goal seemed more of an epitath than an omen (he only really started to blossom the following spring, too) Just as well Fred wasn't around then??

Unread 19-12-2012, 04:47 PM
andyroo

Fortunately missed that one, I was getting married

Unread 19-12-2012, 04:48 PM
MUFC One Love

Around 04/05 when Fulham turned us over at home, 1-3 I think. They actually out played us and that Japenese guy Inamoto or whatever he was called scored.

Great days that period of a few years.

Unread 19-12-2012, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Around 04/05 when Fulham turned us over at home, 1-3 I think. They actually out played us and that Japenese guy Inamoto or whatever he was called scored.

Great days that period of a few years.
It was the 2003/04 season - amazingly we were still top in the New Year despite turning in holocausts like that

Rio's ban then irrevocably £#%&!ed us, of course.....

Unread 19-12-2012, 05:01 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs up

Quote:

Night night Dunlop
Closed Thread